Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Is Your Employer Underpaying You? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Your Employer Underpaying You? (10932 Views)

Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer / Please Help: I Have Issues With My New Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by Tokskob2008: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
riverbird:

Oga this one is pure slavery so please stop seeing yourself as an employee angry
Lol I tell you... I will be glad if I could get a better one soon
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by Munzy14(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
madridguy:
Inflation is hitting every sector of the economy really hard.

Sai BaBa..grin
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
zedegit:
FTC Lala give me email to send my aza.
Thanks Airtel for sharp network. It seems dude below me used others.

Meanwhile everybody is being underpaid in Naija because it would take #1 million monthly to beat inflation.

Let me share: When I was earning roughly #30k(32 approx.), I was complaining it was small and hoping to get #50k.

Currently, I earn #80k and it's still not enough. embarassed
God have mercy I know a married man with children earning 30k sir sometimes he has to borrow
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by riverbird: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Lol I tell you... I will be glad if I could get a better one soon

I pray for you, me that is even earning 12k/week I don't count myself as an employee angry
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by zedegit: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

God have mercy I know a married man with children earning 30k sir sometimes he has to borrow

80k for single is not enough not to talk of #30k for married with children for that matter and probably the wife is not gainfully employed.
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
zedegit:

80k for single is not enough not to talk of #30k for married with children for that matter and probably the wife is not gainfully employed.
Bro God have mercy Nigeria if you are not financially stable don't ever in your think of marriage, don't let anyone pressure you
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by Tokskob2008: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
riverbird:

I pray for you, me that is even earning 12k/week I don't count myself as an employee angry
I dey envy u no be small. My 18k is for 30 working days Saturdays and Sundays inclusive, I get off just one day in 2weeks.
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by Lucheze(f): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
Learning never stops
Shoemaking classes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQksnsve0DE
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by riverbird: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tokskob2008:

I dey envy u no be small. My 18k is for 30 working days Saturdays and Sundays inclusive, I get off just one day in 2weeks.

Hmmmm....that's really serious
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2021
zedegit:

What course did you study?
Skills?
Sir please I am into web designing,I'm good in HTML,css JavaScript,Php, WordPress, MySQL,react and Photoshop
Re: Is Your Employer Underpaying You? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mikki25:

Sir please I am into web designing,I'm good at HTML,css JavaScript,Php, WordPress, MySQL,react and Photoshop
I studied microbiology and graduated with 2:1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get The Skills To Live The Way You Want! / Nigerian Staff Sue Virgin Atlantic Airways For N5bn / PSC Approves Promotion Of 3 AIGs To DIGs, 4 CPs To AIGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.