Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? (1281 Views)

Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2007
Topic dismissed
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by omega25red(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2007
whipped ass mothf*&^%

she gave you some punanny and now you think you in love get off it.

Thats what i would say to someone who asks me such a question cool
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by chiegemba(f): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2007
y would a lady want 2 do so " Being a "lady" guess she isnt supposed 2 make a man fall in love with her cos would b more like forcin herself on d man. A man should fall in love with a lady only if he finds himself doin so and not when a lady makes him do so! wink
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2007
i dont mean ladies should just fall in love with men, i only apply this 4 an already existing relationship, just 2 make such a relationship continue ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by Free(f): 3:34am On Jul 26, 2007
errr ok
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by Mandora(f): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2007
I think d key 2 getting a person fall in love wit u is being ur self. Let him see u 4 who u r. Secondly u shld try 2 get 2 knw dis person n see how much u both can "fit" in 2 one another. I think d key 2 being wit anybody atall is undersatndin dis person n allowing d person understand u
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by iice(f): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2007
Never tell them that they are wrong? shocked shocked That's how people get messed up thinking they are the ones always at fault. . .give credit where due jare.

As for number 1 i nor fit dey stress masef. . .
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by Njoy1(f): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2007
I don't have to try at all, I am what I am, if he can't feel me then he should move on to the next.
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by sweeti14(f): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2010
iice:

As for number 1 i nor fit dey stress masef. . .[/color]
seconded
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by Money177E(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
sweeti14:

seconded

what are you seconding ** bringing back to life dead and old tread
Re: How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? by BankyGee(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Money177E:

what are you seconding ** bringing back to life dead and old tread
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

How Long Is Too Long To Be Kept On Hold? / My Girlfriend Is Against My Wish To Apply For Modelling. / Which Tribe Is The Best For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.