Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? (2918 Views)

Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is serious. Well, if the guy has all other qualities, and the only issue is the Uber job, she can accept. I repeat, if he has good qualities like good looks, speaks well, humble etc. She should give him a chance. But if she studies him and see's that he has manly ego, the "I am a man" ego that some men carry around, let her dump him like trash. It would take a humble cool guy to cope with a far well to do wife. I believe he will be wise enough to quit the Uber job and set up something else for himself in the nearest future, she should advice him on this. Also let her hide her financial status from him o, before he will begin to gold-dig or scam her. It is too early for her to conclude that this is love.
CountVersailles:

Given her venture capitalist background where she hunts for opportunities, she's considering it. We've been talking about it and I say make I hear wetin our greatest gbos-gbas nairalanders have to say. He doesn't earn one-tenth what she earns.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by crackhaus: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
ahnie:

I want sleep joor.banana abeg carry your wahala dey go lolz
crycry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by ahnie: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
crackhaus:

crycry
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? / Can You Marry Someone From A Poor Background? / Donor: In Desperate Need Of A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.