Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? (2894 Views)

Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by CountVersailles(f): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ladies, can you marry someone who does uber full time? No other source of income besides uber every week. He earns well though and invests his money. But has no other source of income.

The lady in question is a top executive at a venture capital. They met in his uber car.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Bola146(f): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mumu question, are they not human beings? Are they not hardworking? undecided must you depend on his earnings? Ladies too are doing the work.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Na wa o, Nigerians and discrimination for people's source of income...only if you know

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Justbehave(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:
Ladies, can you marry someone who does uber full time? No other source of income besides uber every week. He earns well though and invests his money. But has no other source of income.
Very stupid question. And I ask,what does she do for a living?.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by VlamesIffect(f): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by ahnie: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
At least he has something productive doing and he isn't idle

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by wiseword316(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
What a dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Nanaborga(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
ahnie:
At least he has something productive doing and he isn't idle

She’s asking if you can marry an Uber driver , yes or no

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by CountVersailles(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Uber na driver. First and foremost.
Secondly, unknown gun people fit carry am kill am anytime.

The lady in question is a top executive at a venture capital. Keep your opinions coming. I'll forward to her. They met in his uber car.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Holybwoy: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

The lady in question is a top executive at a venture capital. Keep your opinions coming. I'll forward to her. They met in his uber car.

I have a brother who's single.. he's an engineer. na this kind girl him dey find. Make I send you him number?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Bola146(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth !!!!!! Haba now, why the kill lipsrsealed anybody can get killed anytime, God is only our protector.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by xpressionx(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Slayqueen get choice?
I blame the Uber driver sef

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by ahnie: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Nanaborga:

She’s asking if you can marry an Uber driver , yes or no
Oga, please REST

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by CountVersailles(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Holybwoy:

I have a brother who's single.. he's an engineer. na this kind girl him dey find. Make I send you him number?
How much does he earn? Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by crackhaus: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

This lady in question, what is her own opinion on the matter?

I don't understand your own inside... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Rubbiish(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:
[s]Ladies, can you marry someone who does uber full time? No other source of income besides uber every week. He earns well though and invests his money. But has no other source of income.

The lady in question is a top executive at a venture capital. They met in his uber car[/s].
This is a very senseless question!
Uber drivers earn more than a lot of jobs out there!

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Holybwoy: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

How much does he earn? Lol

Your sister contemplating to even settle down with an Uber driver meant only one thing- she doesn't mind how much he earns..

My bro is looking for a woman with great future who they can pull resources together to achieve greatness.. he will also give her the chance to be anything she wants to be..

For emphasis, he owns his own construction firm on the island

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Rubbiish(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

So it is only uber drivers unknown gunmen has been killing in the east?? Now i know why u could post such a senseless question! Dora akunyili husband that was murdered by unknown gunmen was also an uber driver? Daft people everywhere!

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by CountVersailles(f): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
crackhaus:

This lady in question, what is her own opinion on the matter?

I don't understand your own inside... cheesy

Given her venture capitalist background where she hunts for opportunities, she's considering it. We've been talking about it and I say make I hear wetin our greatest gbos-gbas nairalanders have to say. He doesn't earn one-tenth what she earns.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
No I will not,I don't know how to lie and pretend.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hi Lollittaa

I said, "Put your filthy hands all over me"
You know this ain′t the clean version
And what you gonna do with all that meat?
Cooking up a mean serving, huh
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by CountVersailles(f): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
No I will not,I don't know how to lie and pretend.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by JOACHINpedro: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

shocked

I'll further it for you sisi

Don't marry a farmer cus heardsmen are after them
Don't marry police cus they're UGM target
Don't marry a soldier cus of boko boys
Don't marry a banker cus of thugs that invade protests
Don't marry a politician pikin cus bandit dey target them
Don't marry a well to do youth cus EFCC will come after him
Don't marry a Nairalander cus redpill dey choke them

We all should be wearing coffins as clothes cus no one is safe in this shithole.

Na convent be the last resort o
Safety in Nigeria is now in God's hand.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Raalsalghul: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

Given her venture capitalist background where she hunts for opportunities, she's considering it. We've been talking about it and I say make I hear wetin our greatest gbos-gbas nairalanders have to say. He doesn't earn one-tenth what she earns.

And she is sure she won't wake up one morning and start loathing the guy?

Hypergamy is real oh.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Longsleeve: 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Who cares?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by crackhaus: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

Then this is all that matters.

She could also set him up for bigger opportunities through her connections.

My good friend Bukatyne recently convinced me that you modern women are also good at developing your men. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by CountVersailles(f): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
crackhaus:

She could also set him up for bigger opportunities through her connections.
Na so dem dey set people up ni grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by CountVersailles(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
Raalsalghul:

And she is sure she won't wake up one morning and start loathing the guy?
Good question...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by crackhaus: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

Na so dem dey set people up ni grin
But men do it for you people na... grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
undecided
Most ladies of nowadays even prefer men with legit source of income......On a daily basis,me and my guy dey come across such types of women for bakery wey dey even dey show us greenlight despite our dirty bodies and clothes wey we dey use dey hustle....

Talk more of uber drivers wey be soft and clean workers...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry An Uber Driver? by Dailyparrot: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
CountVersailles:

The lady in question is a top executive at a venture capital. They met in his uber car.

This question is confusing.

Is her concern about the amount the driver earns or about how demeaning being an Uber driver is?

Does she have problem with identifying the guy as an Uber driver or she's just worried about the income compared to hers?

Uber driving is like any other driving job, it is humiliating but rewarding. So, I don't know what her concerns are

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? / Is It A Must To Wait 8 Days Before Naming My Child? / What Relation Is Your Mother's Uncle's Daughter's Son To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.