Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,373 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal (82078 Views)

Hulk Hogan Considering Legal Action Over Movie About His Sex Tape Scandal / Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by sofiscatedmoron: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
MayorWhales:
It’s a shame as she should know better. Wetin concern me sef but this Anty sabi moan grin
Where is the view video
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by seunny4lif(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
fergie001:
PussyHoe no well grin
Lol
Rubbish tape
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by seguno2: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2021
emmykk:
I have the tape mention me if you want it

Was she moaning her song- Emina’do in it lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by fergie001: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2021
seunny4lif:

Lol
Rubbish tape
You want Kim Kardashian/Ray J type?

grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by pocohantas(f): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2021
GLB sef dey overdo. His/her core fans are something else too. Anything GLB says, they swallow it- hook, line and sinker. They can’t call GLB out for once. Oh yes members.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Salisu19(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2021
The way Tiwa was moaning it seems like the guy was shifting her womb,Make your manhood bigger and thicker with SKYMAN penis enlargement oil within 2 weeks of usage with 0 side effects, it's NAFDAC approved.
15,000 per bottle, payment on delivery...
WhatsApp:08160630985

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin grin
So, na just 10 secs video, people just dey shout up and down like say na like Kim sex tape
Aswear I regret switching on my data. The way they were hyping the video ehn I was expecting tatatata with her full chest and gagging with loads of cum in her mouth grin mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2021
emmykk:
I have the tape mention me if you want it

Give me abeg my prick don rise he no gree come down o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Akanoaaa(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
I don't trust the man she called her boyfriend. How could you mistakenly upload something like that online? But Tiwa can moan for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Akanoaaa(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Give me abeg my prick don rise he no gree come down o
Na just 8 seconds video
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by natddon1: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
I wonder what kind of drugs they use that would even make them do a sex tape. Imagine what other kids would mock her son with in a few years. Unprotected sex even.smh
emmabest2000:
Savage enjoyed quickie
Used right hand shifted her pant and keep rubbing her vulva like
professional p o r n s t a r

She has showed the whole world her dirty smelling pvssy

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by raphy(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Wahala no de finish for celebrity's matter who be next ...
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by TheControversy: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
This one thinks she can pull a Kim Kardashian to remain famous. Sex tape abi sex clip.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
oluwaahmed:

She is and it seems she recorded it herself. They have sold their souls and can go to any length for vain glory.
I just saw the video now and it seems that she's the one, the person in the video and tiwa looks alike
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

I use orunmila name beg you give me the video i don buy Vaselin
Return the Vaseline it's not worth the hype

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by emmykk(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2021
seguno2:

Was she moaning her song- Emina’do in it lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Skooldeto(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2021
but this woman ringtone bad
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Bigchristo: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
GayPontiff:
Well thats how bloggers like gistlover n instablog work...they prey on your fear like the Nigerian police but when you can wiggle outta it, case closed they leave you and move on.
I just watched the video now shit I lost respect for Tiwa she is just a lose dog, no matter the damage control the video is everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
stasius:
And the guy was doing it raw!!!

Nigerian celebrities fear God ooh.

Nigerian celebrities are human... Most of them are just like the regular Kunle, Musa, or Chike on the streets of Naija. They are nothing special in the real sense.

Scrub off or remove all that fakeness and paparazzi, most them don't even have class!

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by 2loadedguy: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Scottz:
If you need the video I de here for u
Please share the link for the video. I need to watch it please sir.
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by MayorWhales: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Where is the view video
Ah me self stumble on am on snap grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by bantamx: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2021
TheControversy:
This one thinks she can pull a Kim Kardashian to remain famous. Sex tape abi sex clip.
Na sex skit
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by thinkmoney(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2021
Gandollar:
Tiwa is not broke. Try and see the video.
Help me with the video
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by abdulkayus(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2021
pocohantas:
GLB sef dey overdo. His/her core fans are something else too. Anything GLB says, they swallow it- hook, line and sinker. They can’t call GLB out for once. Oh yes members.

They always believed all what he/she said not knowing glb can lie sometimes too
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by thinkmoney(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2021
bantamx:
See how her dirty yansh was bouncing upandan in the video,old hag grin
Help me with the video bru
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by luizpippo(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

I use orunmila name beg you give me the video i don buy Vaselin

Orunmila right now

Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by thinkmoney(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2021
akdjr:
U watch the video? quote author=MayorWhales post=106858712]It’s a shame as she should know better. Wetin concern me sef but this Anty sabi moan grin
Help me with the video bro
Re: Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal by Laeroy(f): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2021
watersideboys:
Finally na tiwa nyash dirty pass for the industry

Seyi Shay has been vindicated..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.