Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards (38918 Views)

Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by abobote: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
The brain na follow come

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by YoungLionken(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Great! It pays to be hard and working cool...
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Paramountguy: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
I love this type of news. Massive congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Orezy5(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
She's Adesina's Niece, not daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by dahmie2013: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations dear...

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Makinaki: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Beauty & brains

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Paragon311(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Beauty with brain.

Real Slay Queen.

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by 4four(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
When there is money and peace of mind. Tell me why you won't do well
Buhari children did not have peace of mind and money? Or dangote and otedola children did not have it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by generalwo(m): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Meanwhile, one sister is somewhere fvcking people and having herself recorded.... This world no balance at all

4 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Oblongata: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations! I really respect this feat. Didn’t study abroad like the rest, aced one of the best universities in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by rayvelez(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
A big congratulations to you Dr Miss Adesina.
Canada,UK and Saudi Arabia will be knocking your door.

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Solatium(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Neddstark:
I dont know what is wrong with her father. Akinwunmi Adesina is beginning to irritate me. If that man doesn't resign from AFDB next year and contests for presidency, i will never forgive him. He is 100 times better than Bola Tinubu.

No na Lamidi Cownu be our Candidate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Frank83: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Neddstark:
I dont know what is wrong with her father. Akinwunmi Adesina is beginning to irritate me. If that man doesn't resign from AFDB next year and contests for presidency, i will never forgive him. He is 100 times better than Bola Tinubu.
Akinwunmi Adesina will make Nigeria economy grow together with infrastructural development. His pedigree is next to none. Not that old man from osun that thinks he owns Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Laideabdulahi: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. Some people brag with containers. We brag with the highest numbers of intellectuals in Africa.

People are celebrating someone's success,
E reach your turn , you carry tribalism enter floor.
Bigot oshi.
Quote me , if you are the biggest fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by lexy2014: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Neddstark:

how did u come to d conclusion that her father is akinwunmi adesina?

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Thryphosa(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:

This doesn't apply to everyone, it's a matter of choice. Some have all the money and peace of mind while in school but chose to go astray. Kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by wman(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2021
Niece not daughter.

That's how ya'll spread fake news around.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by colestephan86: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2021
extol1:
it seems excellence run in their family
Which one is excellence running in family, if you Sidon read book you go pass

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Blackfire:
Is she married
Have you gotten an answer...? I want to check something....
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Lightorder: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2021
Akinwumi Adesina my man. A man the Yoruba people should be lobbying to see if he could contest for presidency but they rather go for jagaban. How do you expect your ordeal to end in this country ?

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Skyfly007: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2021
colestephan86:

Which one is excellence running in family, if you Sidon read book you go pass
my brother, as a medical graduate myself, I can confidently tell you this girl is a genius..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Burgerlomo: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations! Beauty with brain cool

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by colestephan86: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Skyfly007:
my brother, as a medical graduate myself, I can confidently tell you this girl is a genius..

Mediocre, tell me how she is a genius
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Falseprofet2: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations woman of science

Not his daughter though
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by HelipsTech: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2021
Adesina has 2 male children, stop lifting unverified news from peoples walls and posting.

Check his Wikipedia Profile for more info
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Lamasta(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Congrats to the original slay queen doctor herself
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by mjmoney: 9:05am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by LordIsaac(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Oh, this is no mean feat... congrats! She will excel anywhere in the world with this prowess.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by seyz91(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
abi

person wet get problem and no money to feed or pay school fees and other stuffs no go reason well to dey study
.average nigerian can do this too if there is equality of wealth
Bewiseedet:
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Neddstark:

lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A HND Holder Go For Masters? / Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) / Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.