Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards (38969 Views)

Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by wisemum: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2021
Which one is excellence running in family, if you Sidon read book you go pass[/quote]

Well, Akinwunmi Adesina graduated with a first class honors in Agric. Economics in his own time. The same OAU, then University of Ife. He also was the best graduating student of his class. So.. it seems it truly runs in the family. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Omonigeriarere:

Going by your conclusion, only the children of the rich are supposed to be getting this kind of performance.

Instead of commending her resilience, industry and perseverance, you are here making fallacious statements.

The fact that she was not the only daughter of a rich man in OAU is the reason why she deserves much commendation.
An enabling environment and parental support aid her sucess
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2021
seyz91:
abi

person wet get problem and no money to feed or pay school fees and other stuffs no go reason well to dey study
.average nigerian can do this too if there is equality of wealth
When you barely have time to read and study

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Smh. You dey write like a poor and wretched failure for life. Abeg, nothing like wetin you write so. No pain no gain in life,you beta go work
You are an idiot. Ishie
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Lordbinsmar: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2021
Genius too plenty for OAU Ife
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by razzydoo(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Congrats to her. Meanwhile back in CMUL, what some of my colleagues prayed for was just to get 50 (pass). So when you eventually get pass, especially in part 1 (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry) in all 3 subjects, you say P P P hurray!! grin
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2021
This is the only man that makes me know for sure that I am not a bigot....Adesina Akunwumi...

Akunwuni...
Obi...
Okonjo...
You see these 3?,, any other is counterfeit/propaganda...
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by seanjy4konji: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
You are just celebrating for celebrating sake...

Please visit her profile in another year and you will see the country she will be useful for and am sure not NIGERIA...

Maybe after the age oof 60...she will come back again to get minister of health...

Useless country...

America and canada go don dem fight for who go harvest her brain first...
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by georgeakins: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
Was Shakespeare quick witted

Yes, of course. He was the greatest writer in human history
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by 0m0nnakoda: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
georgeakins:

Yes, of course. He was the greatest writer in human history
Greatest writer ? really?
Have you read Indian or Chinese writings?
Have you read Arabic writings?
Not sure who crowned him "greatest writer" and I doubt you have read his work.
Anyway what has that got to do with being "quick witted"
That you are great writer does not mean you are quick witted
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Neddstark: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
4gunners:
Even if he becomes the president, nothing can change substantially. The rot in the Nigeria system is too pervasive.

He will have great economic impact than Tinubu
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by obyrich(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
lereinter:

Oau has given Canada another talent

Well done lady

More Grace
And our leaders are not bothered
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by habsydiamond(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
I don't see this one staying too long in this jungle.. Before u know it one will start hearing that she don dey London for one big hospital where dem buhari go dey run go collect treatment.. See life
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by olaolaking: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Obasanjo himself no sabi book how him children go take start?
So it is not about money

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Fiscus105(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Like the way our ex president children do well in their accademic, isn't? Tell me when our Politicians children came first in SSCE result or JAMB result? Her achievement is not about when there is money or peace of mind, but it's all about her upbringing and discipline from her parents and also about her good behaviour. If it's about money and peace of mind, Dangote, Otedola,Mike Adenuga, Governor's , senators, and Ministers children's supposed to be the best students amongst their mates.

Did u need to reply those who only think how to criticize and bring someone down?

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by portathena: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations!!! that a real slay queen....not all these empty "small girls with big gods".
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by femij(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
@OP, Joy Adesina is Dr. Akinwunmi's niece. You can check it out on his Twitter page. Please let's do fact-check before posting.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Laideabdulahi: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Aderewah:

Werey Laide mohammed. Swear you didn't create this profile to troll yorubas that are muslim. I'll check your profile for bigotry. Reply if you're a fool.

Ode oshi
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by georgeakins: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
Greatest writer ? really?
Have you read Indian or Chinese writings?
Have you read Arabic writings?
Not sure who crowned him "greatest writer" and I doubt you have read his work.
Anyway what has that got to do with being "quick witted"
That you are great writer does not mean you are quick witted

Which one is Chinese and Arabic writings?
Did you do literature in the university?
Can't you mention the names of those Chinese and Arabic writers?
At least, I mentioned Shakespeare and his works are everywhere.
I have no time for petty arguments, if you cannot give me facts I won't respond again
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by 0m0nnakoda: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
georgeakins:

Which one is Chinese and Arabic writings?
Did you do literature in the university?
Can't you mention the names of those Chinese and Arabic writers?
At least, I mentioned Shakespeare and his works are everywhere.
I have no time for petty arguments, if you cannot give me facts I won't respond again
Your mind is small
The whole world does not speak or read English
So why should everyone have heard of Shakespeare as you naively and ignorantly assume
That you ask me to name Chinese writers reveals your lack of exposure

Simple question do you know when ANYONE wrote anything in English language for the first time?

That was THOUSANDS of years after the Chinese started writing. Yes Thousands.
This is when the English were still living in caves

There are many classic Chinese writings e.g The Six Chinese Classic Novels
The Art of War and so many more

Many Arabic speakers hail the Quran as the greatest book ever
There is Rumi from Iran and many other great Iranian Classics
The Greek Odysseys and many more
So there is nothing special or unprecedented about Shakespeare and I can tell your knowledge of Shakespeare is hearsay

The point is that you do not know and do not know that you do not know but think you know everything
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by victorDanladi: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MEDICAL SCHOOL SHOULD RELAX THE STANDARD OF THEIR DISTINCTION.

I CAN BET IT,THE HIGHEST THIS GIRL CAN HAVE IN IBADAN IS A DISTINCTION AND THOSE PRICES

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN IS SHORTCHANGING HER STUDENTS
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Aderewah: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Ode oshi

Ibo boy mechionu
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by geemd434: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Who be this one?

Your Elder.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by georgeakins: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
0m0nnakoda:

Your mind is small
The whole world does not speak or read English
So why should everyone have heard of Shakespeare as you naively and ignorantly assume
That you ask me to name Chinese writers reveals your lack of exposure

Simple question do you know when ANYONE wrote anything in English language for the first time?

That was THOUSANDS of years after the Chinese started writing. Yes Thousands.
This is when the English were still living in caves

There are many classic Chinese writings e.g The Six Chinese Classic Novels
The Art of War and so many more

Many Arabic speakers hail the Quran as the greatest book ever
There is Rumi from Iran and many other great Iranian Classics
The Greek Odysseys and many more
So there is nothing special or unprecedented about Shakespeare and I can tell your knowledge of Shakespeare is hearsay

The point is that you do not know and do not know that you do not know but think you know everything

What is your qualification? What do you know about literature?

Did you study literature at the university level?
Please, keep your stories to yourself
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by 0m0nnakoda: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
georgeakins:

What is your qualification? What do you know about literature?

Did you study literature at the university level?
Please, keep your stories to yourself
More small mindedness
It is actually an insult to small minded people

What was Shakespeare's qualification

This is an anonymous forum so to that extent your question is foolish

Any idiot can claim anything here
Does one have to go to university to study literature?

Literature has been around long before any university.
Shakespeare is celebrated as a playwright = for writing plays that does not require university training
Go and read . You are an ignoramus

Read The Iliad and Odyssey
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by georgeakins: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
0m0nnakoda:
More small mindedness
It is actually an insult to small minded people

What was Shakespeare's qualification

This is an anonymous forum so to that extent your question is foolish

Any idiot can claim anything here
Does one have to go to university to study literature?

Literature has been around long before any university.
Shakespeare is celebrated as a playwright = for writing plays that does not require university training
Go and read . You are an ignoramus

Read The Iliad and Odyssey

I'll ignore your rambling since you don't have any degree in literature or English language
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by 0m0nnakoda: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
georgeakins:

I'll ignore your rambling since you don't have any degree in literature or English language
A total ignoramus

English language s the only language permitted in literature?

What degree did Shakespeare have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys From Girls In Secondary Schools / Can A HND Holder Go For Masters? / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.