Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards (38919 Views)

Joy Adesina: Video Of Abiodun Giving OAU Best Medical Student N5M & A Bungalow / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Codes151(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2021
for Nigerian school?
leave matta abeg. we no as e dey b
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by 4gunners(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2021
Neddstark:
I dont know what is wrong with her father. Akinwunmi Adesina is beginning to irritate me. If that man doesn't resign from AFDB next year and contests for presidency, i will never forgive him. He is 100 times better than Bola Tinubu.
Even if he becomes the president, nothing can change substantially. The rot in the Nigeria system is too pervasive.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by sakanifemi123(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Congrats to focused and determined girl to succeeded in her academic performance. original girl better than Friday and Saturday girl party
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by ProfGday(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2021
dynicks:
Original slay queen with substance!!

Not all those ones exposing half baked breezz and rumpled laps in collaboration with knocked knees anyhow..!!

Your excellency you are wicked ooo... Haaa
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by olaolaking: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
When there is money and peace of mind. Tell me why you won't do well
Why Obasanjo children no outperform others?
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by LastProphet: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2021
colestephan86:

Mediocre, tell me how she is a genius
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by SarkinYarki: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2021
Neddstark:
I dont know what is wrong with her father. Akinwunmi Adesina is beginning to irritate me. If that man doesn't resign from AFDB next year and contests for presidency, i will never forgive him. He is 100 times better than Bola Tinubu.

That's not her father
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by bizzibodi(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2021
I Will make Adeshina my in law.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by trevorhorace(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2021
This ain't no mean feat. If you've been to medical school you'd understand. shocked

I'd rather lavish multiple millions on someone like this than on those whores and degenerates in one useless reality TV show like that.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by TheGift: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2021
If you knew who Victor Oladokun was, you may have been slower to comment that way.

Victor Oladokun is a Veteran British-Nigerian journalist, broadcaster and communications strategist. He was the Director of Communication and External Relations at the African Development Bank Group AFDB, meaning He worked closely with Adesina, the AFDB President.

Only two male children you say? Ok, So who is the young woman in this family picture? https://twitter.com/akin_adesina/status/864241718899732480

bigjackass:
So because her surname is Adesina you conclude her father is Akinwumi? Akinwunmi Adesina has only two children. Two males. Rotimi and Segun. Where you see this one undecided
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bukasint(f): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Another wizard is coming next year that one is Dr Osaz...She will get DISTINCTION IN ALL THE SUBJECT BREAKING DR AARIOLA OLAIYA RECORD.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by kkonyeji(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Congratulations Dr Joy....more wins in life.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by PEDRO117: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2021
She’s not Akinwumi Adeshina’s daughter, we attended the same secondary school in Ibadan
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by souzadchef(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2021
People underestimate what an enabling environment and support system can do
Bewiseedet:
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by adebwalex(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2021
kingthreat:
If we can make so much noise about BBNaija, this is worth celebrating.

From Victor Oladokun's Facebook Wall
https://www.facebook.com/voladokun

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=6199387683435638&id=100000934042999

Oh God I claim this kind of achievement on my baby girls in life as they attain that age...
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Realdeals(m): 10:35am On Oct 19, 2021
She is Akinwunmi Adesina's niece and not daughter.

1 Like

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Munzy14(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2021
extol1:
it seems excellence run in their family
It should...As long their is comfort and enough money to go round, kids will do well.

Kids that started learning ABC and 123 with bottles of maltina and Ribena...grin If them no graduate with distinction, shey na poor man pikin wey never dey sure of tomorrow's meal will.

This case is exceptional though, for the fact she made all these distinctions here in naija..Her dad is a rare breed and should be one amongst few that should lead a confused country like Nigeria.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Munzy14(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Exactly...

Parents should put in more effort to provide comforts for the kids...They will surely reward them for what they passed through.

Like this now, the babe is International standards..Next is relocation, and earning huge chunks of dollar notes on weekly...
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Tonnyray: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2021
This is awesome.
So proud of her.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2021
Stylishly national Honor
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by geemd434: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
Bewiseedet:

Go read stop making excuses
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
MrImole:
Brilliance is indeed hereditary.
It's not HEREDITARY..
It can only be gotten through CORRESPONDENCE.
Either from the tutelage by Intelligent Parents, Friends or Teachers.
Even the BIBLE says when you follow the WISE, you become the next wise person

Rather it is Mental Retardation that is Genetic/Hereditary.
Examples include;
1. Fragile X syndrome.
2. Down Syndrome... ( although not hereditary)
3. Edward syndrome.
4. Patau syndrome.
Foolish parents are 10 times more likely to raise Fools while Intelligent/Smart ones are also 10times more likely to do so.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by airsaylongcome: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
MARKone:
With all the Money, influence and position her father wields, she still finished in a Nigeria University, and with honours. The man suppose come contest for Presidency.

And dirty his name? He is better off where he is
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Labadi69: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2021
bigjackass:
So because her surname is Adesina you conclude her father is Akinwumi? Akinwunmi Adesina has only two children. Two males. Rotimi and Segun. Where you see this one undecided

Don’t mind that idiot. This is not Dr Akin Adesina’s daughter! angry
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2021
geemd434:

Go read stop making excuses
Who be this one?
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2021
Labadi69:

Don’t mind that idiot. This is not Dr Akin Adesina’s daughter! angry
Y call one an IDIOT while trying to correct dem?
IF you leave Nigeria today, you will still board plane with same character.
Do u think a New character will be uploaded?
U can only mask it for just a period it time.

So, What's idiotic about such?
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
olaolaking:
Why Obasanjo children no outperform others?
Obasanjo himself no sabi book how him children go take start?
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Munzy14:

Exactly...

Parents should put in more effort to provide comforts for the kids...They will surely reward them for what they passed through.

Like this now, the babe is International standards..Next is relocation, and earning huge chunks of dollar notes on weekly...
No good effort will be wasted.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by pfadom: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2021
She is his niece, not daughter.

Please don't distort news.
Re: Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards by Bewiseedet(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2021
souzadchef:
People underestimate what an enabling environment and support system can do
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A HND Holder Go For Masters? / Cows Disrupt School Activities In Benin City (Photos) / Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.