Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. (3760 Views)

Please Protect Nigerian Females From Nigerian Males / Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Qatar2022: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Candidlady:

kai "damboroba" seems like what op posted na pepper soup something. Cuz obviously "e pepper you well"
You forget the question I ask and be talking trash, what do you bring in a relationship?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Smartb0y: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
LILTJAY:
Useless igbo girl..please insult your igbo men and don't generalize all Nigerians. .. you can say igbo men are not sensible I will agree with you
haha,be like one igbo guyman don do her strong thing
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by posty56: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
omo see finishing grin my fellow redpiller don't fall for this just laff it off, but there's small truth in it though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Smartb0y: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

You forget the question I ask and be talking trash, what do you bring in a relationship?
you're wasting your time with a deadbeat bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Candidlady: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Qatar2022:

financial support
tight juicy cherry
chef skils
crazy fun
firm bobby
backbone
(2listafew)
you what do you have to have 2 offer kiddo
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Smartb0y:
how dare you insult the superior gender
if e pain u say I insult your fellow gender, then go cut off your d!ck and eat it tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by excell0001: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
who vex this op?
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

T is for transgender right??

So you support lesbians, gays, bisexual, asexual, non-binary, intersex etc but for some reason transgender didn't make the cut...OP please give a good reason!!
LGB T QI +
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Smartb0y: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
if e pain u say I insult your fellow gender, then go cut off your d!ck and eat it tongue tongue
damn!,your heart is stone cold.
You'll have problem settling with a man with this attitude.
Better reconnect with your feminine side for your sake.
You reek of masculinity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Smartb0y:
damn!,your heart is stone cold.
You'll have problem settling with a man with this attitude.
Better reconnect with your feminine side for your sake.
You reek of masculinity.
just because of that small thing way I tell u, u don dey think another thing undecided
Na wa ooo. undecided
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by FvckAllMods: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Let it pass
Smartb0y:
you just busy simping smh
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Smartb0y: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
just because of that small thing way I tell u, u don dey think another thing undecided
Na wa ooo. undecided
its what you throw at i'll process.
Your monicker sounds soft but you err idk lol
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Smartb0y:
its what you throw at i'll process.
Your monicker sounds soft but you err idk lol
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by UncleJudax(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Smartb0y:
you just busy simping smh
the super-simp was insulted and he just loled. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Smartb0y: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
UncleJudax:
the super-simp was insulted and he just loled. grin
super simp hahaha,that's a new one. me quoting him was equivalent to me throwing up .
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by toujurs: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Qatar2022:
You're as foolish as this your post, can you imagine a Nigeria girl saying Nigeria boy don't have anything to offer in a relationship exact money, please make una help me ask her what she can offer in a relationship
Most guys use money to buy love, because most guys feel they don't have anything to offer than money. Bro she made alot of sense, Generally Most women are manipulative. You can imagine a lady demanding for 10k and a phone, before she considers you as some one who cares for her. Most guys were reaped off due to their weakness and when they get dumped by same lady the guy begins to have bitterness over women, which was caused by his weakness.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ardar:
2) Probably after having multiple experiences with (1) because you refuse to learn, YOU run like a sheep and drown your self with redpill poison. YOU overdose your self and become resentful, hateful and bitter. YOU want to learn how to handle a manipulative woman by being manipulative yourself.
talk about being addicted to foolishness!

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by coolh3ad(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dem go come online dey form "hard-woman" (feminist)..In real life, na dem dey run after boyfriend wey Dey treat them like "trash" oo... Na today??. Abegiiiii!!!!
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by dhiqson(m): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Insult you we will
You were actually making sense with your first post
But you see grin there's something peculiar to you ladies y'all never cease to at least be an outlier. Talmbout redpill poison grin (knowing your manipulations and how to go about it is poison according to you) grin

Foolishness abounds in the heart of a child sha
In the words of Rev mosidii cheesy... enjoy
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Ehmmah588(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
OP you're very correct....I just thank God that ur father is a male wink...or is he female
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Solofresh2: 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Your father is not sensible useless bitch!
Mind you, your father married your mother the same way
I don't blame you,I blame those simps that call themselves men that will always please a woman at any given opportunity
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by macho44(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2021
Mercychen:
grin
Why U Dey Laff? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 21, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

T is for transgender right??

So you support lesbians, gays, bisexual, asexual, non-binary, intersex etc but for some reason transgender didn't make the cut...OP please give a good reason!!

I don't support the T because they are problematic especially the transwomen.

Their actions directly affect biological women negatively. For example, in sports, you can't expect biological women to compete and win against a fully grown man who decided to become a woman. They are taking over women's sports.

Another is the fact that some men who are predators will take advantage of this trans madness to sexually assault women in spaces reserved for them like restrooms, prisons etc. Imagine taking your little daughter to a public women's restroom only to discover that she'll share the same space with an adult male with a functioning dickson because the crazy delusional person identifies as a female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Ardar:

Their actions directly affect biological women negatively. For example, in sports, you can't expect biological women to compete and win against a fully grown man who decided to become a woman. They are taking over women's sports.

Another is the fact that some men who are predators will take advantage of this trans madness to sexually assault women in spaces reserved for them like restrooms, prisons etc. Imagine taking your little daughter to a public women's restroom only to discover that she'll share the same space with an adult male with a functioning dickson because the crazy delusional person identifies as a female.

Crazy Delusional Person ?? in your own words right? grin grin

But Gays, Lesbians and the rest are not crazy delusional?? Somebody will be hot for his fellow man. What about some of them that actually got married, has multiple kids but later came out as Gay. Kehlani has been fuuq by half the guys in the music industry, even has a kid but all of a sudden, now she identify as lesbian. Demi Lovato story too, Are those normal?

See OP I can't write much but all of 'em are the same. You can't say you agree with some and leave some. It's either black or white...no other thing else. Hope you catch my drift
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Bellotelli: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2021
OP is solo damn frustrated grin
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by lkillbrokehoes: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Ardar:

4) The remaining percentage are the poor wretched ones. The ones that are still roaming about the bushes barefooted to hunt wild animals to feed for the day. The ones who are undesirable to most women and as a result are embittered. Reject them first before they reject me is how they protect their fragile selves.
Mosdii, it seems this one is indirectly insulting you.
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Recardo(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Nairaland girls that are jobless and ugly as fvck are still making mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by JOACHINpedro: 7:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Ardar:

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by gentlestdude(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2021
All these don't hold water for we the hook-up gangs, for all I know ,for every one bittered feminist on nairaland there are 30 girls offline ready to open their sweet legs for urgent 2k... so the joke is on you haha cause you will still get bleeped by one of the senseless Nigerian men before the week runs out
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Hintona(f): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2021
4) The remaining percentage are the poor wretched ones. The ones that are still roaming about the bushes barefooted to hunt wild animals to feed for the day. The ones who are undesirable to most women and as a result are embittered. Reject them first before they reject me is how they protect their fragile selves.

I mean, look at mosdii lol no girl will be willing to look at that one grin and so he's pained.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Qatar2022: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Candidlady:

financial support
tight juicy cherry
chef skils
crazy fun
firm bobby
backbone
(2listafew)
you what do you have to have 2 offer kiddo
These nothing meaningful in this things you mentioned,
I offer
Security
Protection
Love
Financial stability to you and the relationship
Re: Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. by Candidlady: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Qatar2022:

These nothing meaningful in this things you mentioned,
I offer
Security
Protection
Love
Financial stability to you and the relationship

in a nutshell in whatever relatiionship what either of you has/av to offer is LOVE!!

ps> am nat draggin anything with you, just wanted you to know that, its nat only sex we females can bring to the table

good morning and peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? / Leaked Trending Asake Sextape / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.