Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? (3760 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
I find it amusing when some guys find lady with bow leg Hot, Nigerian musician Crayon for instance made a statement in his song "Girl your bow-leg make i, go crazy! omoge shey you sure for me.
An am like HOW! HOW! HOW!.

One of the reason i dont fancy eastern asian ladies is because of bow-leg, south korea and philipino being the highest offenders.
For me i find bow-leg boyish.

I prefer ladies with striaght legs, with one being slightly knocked. I cant get my eyes off a lady with such legs rocking fited jumpee trouser. If you have such legs with a modrate face,front and back! Magana yakare grin

Over to you.. How do you prefer yours straight or bowed.
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Tailorcaesar: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Straight legged girlscos I have bent leg already

1 Like

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Who cares? Your preferences do not matter... undecided

Bow legs forever!

It's cute jare... kiss

Like a fleshy circle... Crayon sabi better thing jor...

9 Likes

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tailorcaesar:
Straight legged girlscos I have bent leg already

You speaking based on condition and the sake of your kids. Aside that, do you still prefer straight leg?
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Datboredberri:
Who cares? Your preferences do not matter... undecided

Bow legs forever!

It's cute jare... kiss

Like a fleshy circle... Crayon sabi better thing jor...

Hope you dont have a bow-leg though undecided
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Nostring: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bow leg girls dey get big yansh tho grin

Reminds me of my friends big sis I dey crush on when I dey secondary school..
God! She get bow leg and her yansh con big like plenty wahala,like make person go use motor bash road safety vehicle from behind cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by bibianna(f): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Why didn't you include K-Legs?
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
bibianna:
Why didn't you include K-Legs?
Number 1 i don't find it attractive.
And
Number 2, i havnt seen anybody that finds it atractive.

1 Like

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nostring:

An striaght leg dey get more defined hips.

2 Likes

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Jmichael1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
I lyk grls bow leg dye,4 of my 6 gf got bow leg...
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Jmichael1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nostring:

bros....ur mind go dey.
na make i lyk bow leg grls bcus i lyk ukwu past timaya and flavour.....

1 Like

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Blaqroman0000: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
The only advantage someone would like bow leg of the only reason a girl or lady will like bow legs is because of giving birth... Ladies with bow legs tends to push easily...

On a normal bow legs should be main men attributes and Klegs should be for the ladies...

Once a lady has bow leg... She seems Manish...

If you doubt me... Check the most beautiful girls contest... Any beautiful girl contest and show me the winner with a bow leg

1 Like

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
The only advantage someone would like bow leg of the only reason a girl or lady will like bow legs is because of giving birth... Ladies with bow legs tends to push easily...

On a normal bow legs should be main men attributes and Klegs should be for the ladies...

Once a lady has bow leg... She seems Manish...

If you doubt me... Check the most beautiful girls contest... Any beautiful girl contest and show me the winner with a bow leg

On point! Ladies looks so balanced.

Tems legs is every thing to me.

1 Like

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by bibianna(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

And

But some are married and some are about to be!
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by KosiGee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

And

Bow leg (Varus) and knocked knees (Valgus) legs are deformities.

People with both knee shapes suffer extreme pains and discomfort later in life…the women you praise with such knees have lots of issues later especially when osteoporosis sets in…the inside part(medial) part of knees of women with bow legs touch together resulting in excruciating pains, deformity and they have problems walking. You wouldn’t be thinking of sex when you see them like that.
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Rickmann: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
I find it amusing when some guys find lady with bow leg Hot, Nigerian musician Crayon for instance made a statement in his song "Girl your bow-leg make i, go crazy! omoge shey you sure for me.
An am like HOW! HOW! HOW!.

One of the reason i dont fancy eastern asian ladies is because of bow-leg, south korea and philipino being the highest offenders.
For me i find bow-leg boyish.

I prefer ladies with striaght legs, with one being slightly knocked. I cant get my eyes off a lady with such legs rocking fited jumpee trouser. If you have such legs with a modrate face,front and back! Magana yakare grin

Over to you.. How do you prefer yours straight or bowed.

"Highest offenders" you say?
Something wey God create?

Ok o

Well for me, I love it in between bow and straight.
Just that little curve.
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by helinues: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obeke...

Na DE to the gory world
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Blake755: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
How leg indoor straight leg outdoor if you know you know cheesy grin
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Blake755: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bow leg indoor straight leg outdoor if you know you know cheesy grin
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Oesophagus99(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bow legged ladies look exactly like ugly ducklings.. queck..queck�
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by adehadex(m): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yam leg
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by 40fy: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2022

**Hahaha!! Fück you @Oesophagus99 grin grin

Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2022
Rickmann:

"Highest offenders" you say? Something wey God create?
Ok o
Well for me, I love it in between bow and straight. Just that little curve.
like ayra starr.
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by Oesophagus99(m): 2:20am On Jul 12, 2022
40fy:

**Hahaha!! Fück you @Oesophagus99 grin grin

frk off my article -u uncircumcised little preeq!
Re: Bow Leg Vs Striaght Leg. How Do You Like Your Lady? by 40fy: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Oesophagus99:
frk off my article -u uncircumcised little preeq!

**Go eat a díck, you fuckin' cunt!!
**We ain't never had no beef, man!! What the fúck you say that for??
***Don't get your díck cut off over your own stupidity!!

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Trending Asake Sextape / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.