Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People (5186 Views)

Responding To Hismasterpiece, "Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People" / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by truespeak: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yeah I observed he FLED. Then he imagined that if he gets some street boys, he could rob me.

grin
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Translation! I don use the opportunity
run!

[img]https://c./9FNa_TxMChUAAAAM/deal-with-it-barack-obama.gif[/img]
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

[img]https://c./9FNa_T

You've been dealt with already!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
truespeak:

grin

So now he has Proven that he is Armed Robber and Robbing is not beyond him. So of course, like Satan, he must be evil.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
truespeak:

grin

So now he has Proven that he is Armed Robber and Robbing is not beyond him. So of course, like Satan, he must be evil and always seek to do evil.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
triplechoice:

My friend, abeg park well.

Your own naim worse pass. You , na so so opata you dey yarn

Just shift go one side

Thank God say you talk true say na yarning I dey do!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by truespeak: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So now he has Proven that he is Armed Robber and Robbing is not beyond him. So of course, like Satan, he must be evil and always seek to do evil.

No surprises here!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yeah I observed he FLED. Then he imagined that if he gets some street boys, he could rob me. And it is not my intention that blood should flow at the stadium.

Be deceiving yourself, you better meet me there on Sunday
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
triplechoice:

As usual you didn't take to read what I said
I agree that people act based on what they think but not all the time that they follow through with action
There may be people around you who sometimes nurse the thought of doing something very bad to you but have they done so ? Why?
They are scared of the law!
I remember a day i visited a man's house during our preaching from house to house, he just looked at me and said "if not because of the government, what the prophet (Muhammad) asked us to do to people like you is behead you! embarassed
Surely that's what he would have done if not because of law and order not in support of his faith! undecided

triplechoice:

Even you yourself sometimes have negative thoughts raging in your head. How many of those thoughts have you followed though with action?
Everyone do have negative thoughts but the difference between a believer and an atheist is that the believer will be thinking of how God will view him while the atheist only fear that the law might catch up with him!
So it's the same thing both have evil thoughts but one will never carry it out no matter what happens while the other is looking for the best opportunity to carry out what he has in mind! smiley
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
Be deceiving yourself, you better meet me there on Sunday

You will meet me in the Police Station there on Sunday!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You will meet me in the Police Station there on Sunday!
Coward cheesy
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You've been dealt with already!

[img]https://c./aQxPLgOJc6UAAAAM/50cent-lol.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
Coward cheesy

Armed Robber grin if so tay you get clean mind you for agree to Come Police Station at least you for happy say dem no go let me flog you for dia!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Armed Robber grin if so tay you get clean mind you for agree to Come Police Station at least you for happy say dem no go let me flog you for dia!
okay, which police station?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
okay, which police station?

You have shown me the lengths you are willing to go, even to the extent of Murderously Robbing.

I am not a murderer like you and it is my intention to never kill anyone so there is no good reason for us to willfully meet.

In these days of murderings, surely it is wise not meet with a murderer.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You have shown me the lengths you are willing to go, even to the extent of Murderously Robbing.

I am not a murderer like you and it is my intention to never kill anyone so there is no good reason for us to willfully meet.

In these days of murderings, surely it is wise not meet with a murderer.
Coward
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
Coward

No reasonably person chooses to meet an Armed Robber Murderer.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No reasonably person chooses to meet an Armed Robber Murderer.
Are you scared cheesy
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
Are you scared cheesy

Yes! Of Breaking Laws and Being Provoked or Incited to Break Laws.

I Refuse to Break Laws and I Choose not to willfully break Laws.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by kingxsamz(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wetin be this? grin
You Christians on this forum are always coming up with one thing or the other.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by kingxsamz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

Unlike your beliefs there is no eternal consequence to your persistence in continuing in your beliefs for the atheist so he has no obligation to save you except may be to save you from destroying others by your beliefs. You on the other hand believe wholeheartedly that we shall end up in hell, a place of torment for eternity but you sit in your house have your 3 square meals, watch TV, browse the Internet become bored and go to bed, sparing no thought for those you claim are going to suffer. Shouldn't you be spending every minute of everyday attempting to save people from this hell? Are you not more wicked according to your own criteria? If you truly believed in hell you'd be crying and wailing everyday begging people to be saved but you don't do that because you are very wicked (according to you).

Abi o.
If he wasn't wicked. He'd spend his entire life savings in promoting the gospel and winning souls, he'd dedicate 80% of his time daily in 'saving' folks since he believes hell is a terrible place of torment most people will end up in.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Bluewitch:

cheesy cheesy

Which truth....
When we try to you help you guys, we get threatened with hell fire and all sorts of nonsense.

He who will have sense will have sense.

Op are you thinking of moving to Athiesm.

Atheism is the last thing on my mind.. i have seen too much already

Besides when you guys try to 'help' us you don't do it in love... you talk down on us and try to make us out as fools for what we believe in
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

Unlike your beliefs there is no eternal consequence to your persistence in continuing in your beliefs for the atheist so he has no obligation to save you except may be to save you from destroying others by your beliefs. You on the other hand believe wholeheartedly that we shall end up in hell, a place of torment for eternity but you sit in your house have your 3 square meals, watch TV, browse the Internet become bored and go to bed, sparing no thought for those you claim are going to suffer. Shouldn't you be spending every minute of everyday attempting to save people from this hell? Are you not more wicked according to your own criteria? If you truly believed in hell you'd be crying and wailing everyday begging people to be saved but you don't do that because you are very wicked (according to you).

How do you know i don't do it? What about the posts i have made here about the things i believe in? Don't they count?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! SPLENDID. grin

A very beautiful and fair presentation capturing The Truths we have all seen and experienced here.

Beautiful! I do Say! grin

Lol.. thanks
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is one thing that makes atheism wicked but the same thing affects all the religious groups on this planet!
According to God's word all false religious organizations are on the same page with atheism. The reason that people feel they have the right to choose any form of worship that soothes their liken is a big promotion for atheism!
Atheists are arguing for what they feel is right but you people are arguing that God is the one who knows what is right, OK which of all your numerous religious groups are doing God's will? You don't want to discuss that yet you're expecting right thinking persons to embrace your stupidity in the name of God!
If there is God the first question that needs to be answered is:
How many are they?
If you all agree that there is just one then the next question should be:
How do we worship Him?
But accepting all forms of worship in the name of One God is the problem you people are creating for yourselves! undecided

What in the world are you talking about this guy? Always talking off point... SMH
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

Is someone who thinks it is acceptable to kill witches and homosexuals because their holy book says so a religious nut job or not?

Where in the Bible do you see Christians killing witches or homosexuals?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

There we go, the religious nutjob has come to mark register.

Again with the insults... exactly what i noted in my post... so typical of you nairaland atheists
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
triplechoice:

I think it can only work for a few. Your case is different. You already had the capacity to critically examined what you use to believe. So it was easy to make the change.. Most people here don't have that advantage .They should be treated as humans and not derided for having a belief in a god

But I have to admit here that the op from what I can take from is post seem to be on the verge of abandoning his religious beliefs. Did you noticed the poignant questions he was asking all through.

That is it the right thing to go to a slave camp to free slaves with insults? is it proper to use extreme mockery to teach others what they do not kmoe ?

Forget the other things he was saying alongside it and just listen to him.

I have not seen anyone responding to that but only focusing on the negative things he said and I have to ask why? The resident Satanist grin even ran away to create another thread just to counter him.

Well, the op appears to be waking and I won't be surprised if he ends up becoming a non believer some day

His outbursts to me are evidences of someone whose mind is gradually coming alive. Maybe your method his working. or not working. Only time would tell

Lol.. i'm not on the verge of abandoning my beliefs ooo.. i have seen enough to never be an atheist.. i may not be able to prove God but based on experiences of the supernatural i can confidently say that there are people among us that we cannot see.. i am a firm believer in the spiritual.. don't get it twisted
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
zaxbash:
U be atheist now...? Werey Na ur papa dey produce rain,Na ur mama create the first life on earth...

i'm not an atheist and will never be
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Where in the Bible do you see Christians killing witches or homosexuals?

Did I say in the Bible?

This is what I am referring to:

Dtruthspeaker:

In every place on the earth, in the past witches who harmed people were killed and homosexuals were also killed or cast out into Nature, For Nature to handle the Killing, even before the Bible was written.

So the Bible is simply sticking to The Laws at the Beginning of this world.

Anybody with these kind of belief is a religious nutjob.
Hismasterpiece:

Again with the insults... exactly what i noted in my post... so typical of you nairaland atheists
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

How do you know i don't do it? What about the posts i have made here about the things i believe in? Don't they count?

I don't but question is do you? Your posts barely count since all you do is try to logic your god into existence.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

I don't but question is do you? Your posts barely count since all you do is try to logic your god into existence.

At least i'm making an effort and it counts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Created Evil? God? So He's To Blame? / If The Bones Of Jesus Were Found / Is There Any Black Saint?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.