Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People (5183 Views)

Responding To Hismasterpiece, "Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People" / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I WANT TO BEAT YOU UP BECAUSE YOU INSULT ME!

DID YOU ANSWER MY CHALLENGE?

LET ME GO AND CHECK!
You are a fool if you think you can fight for your god. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

In every place on the earth, in the past witches who harmed people were killed and homosexuals were also killed or cast out into Nature, For Nature to handle the Killing, even before the Bible was written.

So the Bible is simply sticking to The Laws at the Beginning of this world.

There we go, the religious nutjob has come to mark register.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

There we go, the religious nutjob has come to mark register.

Says the nut job in Satanism?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:

SAYS THE FOOL WHO RAN AWAY FROM FREE N50,000 AND INSULTS RIGHTS!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

SAYS THE FOOL WHO RAN AWAY FROM FREE N50,000 AND INSULTS RIGHTS!

lol, ok I accept.
I will meet you at Surulere stadium on Sunday
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the nut job in Satanism?

Your nutjobness must be speaking loud and clear since I have never said I am a Satanist.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2021
triplechoice:

It's only a mad person that would act out whatever thoughts that enter their head.
A sane person would always try to edit whatever thoughts that come in to know if it is the proper thing to do or not. Not everything that we think about that we follow through. If it is as the way you describe it , then it would not be uncommon to see a lot of people around behaving irrationally and who knows maybe one of those of your neighbors and relatives who hate you as JW would have gotten you killed already. The bible verse you quoted is church theology. It has no basis in reality.

You missed it again Sir!
Don't be deceived my friend, it's exactly what people have in mind that determines what action they will take, they're only editing it due to fear of law and order. Once the law can't catch up with them you'll know the true colour of most people around you! smiley
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by triplechoice(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

I understand your position, I just want it underlined that there exist reasons to mock people who hold certain beliefs especially if they are extreme. I believe that it is more about the context than the fact that they are being mocked. I personally avoid mocking people for being believers but will not hesitate to tongue lash those who I think deserve it for expressing stupìd ideas. It may do nothing to change their minds but it should give some others a pause and a chance to reason. I was once a believer in god but conversations both reasoned and heated gave me the impetus to really examine my beliefs. In fact they still do, I don't take my positions as written in stone.

I think it can only work for a few. Your case is different. You already had the capacity to critically examined what you use to believe. So it was easy to make the change.. Most people here don't have that advantage .They should be treated as humans and not derided for having a belief in a god

But I have to admit here that the op from what I can take from is post seem to be on the verge of abandoning his religious beliefs. Did you noticed the poignant questions he was asking all through.

That is it the right thing to go to a slave camp to free slaves with insults? is it proper to use extreme mockery to teach others what they do not kmoe ?

Forget the other things he was saying alongside it and just listen to him.

I have not seen anyone responding to that but only focusing on the negative things he said and I have to ask why? The resident Satanist grin even ran away to create another thread just to counter him.

Well, the op appears to be waking and I won't be surprised if he ends up becoming a non believer some day

His outbursts to me are evidences of someone whose mind is gradually coming alive. Maybe your method his working. or not working. Only time would tell
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

Your nutjobness must be speaking loud and clear since I have never said I am a Satanist.

You do not need to declare you are a Satanist before we know you are.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by triplechoice(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You missed it again Sir!
Don't be deceived my friend, it's exactly what people have in mind that determines what action they will take, they're only editing it due to fear of law and order. Once the law can't catch up with them you'll know the true colour of most people around you! smiley

As usual you didn't take to read what I said
I agree that people act based on what they think but not all the time that they follow through with action
There may be people around you who sometimes nurse the thought of doing something very bad to you but have they done so ? Why?

Even you yourself sometimes have negative thoughts raging in your head. How many of those thoughts have you followed though with action?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2021
triplechoice:

I think it can only work for a few. Your case is different. You already had the capacity to critically examined what you use to believe. So it was easy to make the change.. Most people here don't have that advantage .They should be treated as humans and not derided for having a belief in a god

But I have to admit here that the op from what I can take from is post seem to be on the verge of abandoning his religious beliefs. Did you noticed the poignant questions he was asking all through.

That is it the right thing to go to a slave camp to free slaves with insults? is it proper to use extreme mockery to teach others what they do not kmoe ?

Forget the other things he was saying alongside it and just listen to him.

I have not seen anyone responding to that but only focusing on the negative things he said and I have to ask why? The resident Satanist grin even ran away to create another thread just to counter him.

Well, the op appears to be waking and I won't be surprised if he ends up becoming a non believer some day

His outbursts to me are evidences of someone whose mind is gradually coming alive. Maybe your method his working. or not working. Only time would tell

I have never mocked Hismasterpiece, our conversations have always been respectful. It is people like Dtruthspeaker who refuse to be reasonable in discussion I have a bone or 2 to pick with from time to time, as you can already see above.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You do not need to declare you are a Satanist before we know you are.

Yes I do but of course you are a nutjob so facts don't matter for you.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

Yes I do but of course you are a nutjob so facts don't matter for you.

No you don't! A prostitute does not need to say "hey, ashawo is my work" before we know that she is one.

Almost on sight we know she is one. That is the way it is with you.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

I have never mocked Hismasterpiece, our conversations have always been respectful. It is people like Dtruthspeaker who refuse to be reasonable in discussion I have a bone or 2 to pick with from time to time, as you can already see above.

Liar! You always insult me FIRST when I say what you do not like and then I respond back!

So it is you exactly as many of your kind do, who are ALWAYS UNREASONABLE AND CHANGING POST and when all these fail, Insults follow!

See example here
Tomahawk99:

You even know my way of life, you religious lot are really thick in the head. Who is a God lover? More like a hypocrite that hasn't been outted yet.

Proof!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:

grin This is man to man fight as it should be! Fool! Man no dey fight e phone or laptop or moto. But fool like you go fit do am dat na why you think say God go get your time con dey answer your call make E come fight you.

Like your phone you go wait for am
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Liar! You always insult me FIRST when I say what you do not like and then I respond back!

So it is you exactly as many of your kind do, who are ALWAYS UNREASONABLE AND CHANGING POST and when all these fail, Insults follow!

See you starting with the crocodile tears. When I was warning you that you should keep discussion civil and you instead chose to insult me did I not tell you you will cry your crocodile tears. Here you are, see your life. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by triplechoice(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

Honestly, you're not really part of it unlike some who seems to have gone on overdrive. Nearly every response is laced with snide remarks and insults. It is those kind of people I am worried about.

Everyone as an ego to protect and if at times we respond in kind to insults and harassment coming from the other side, we shouldn't be blamed. But when it is uncalled for, then one has to look at himself

The fight to me is unfair and not necessary
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

See you starting with the crocodile tears. When I was warning you that you should keep discussion civil and you instead chose to insult me did I not tell you you will cry your crocodile tears. Here you are, see your life. LMFAO!

Translation! I no fit talk so I go CHANGE POST!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Tomahawk99(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See example here

Proof!
Diam! You started it first, don't play victim here. You religious fanatics are no different from Boko Haram. You attack anyone who has a different opinion that doesn't agree with your religious beliefs.
Little wonder some of the most religious countries on earth are also among the most poorest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin This is man to man fight as it should be! Fool! Man no dey fight e phone or laptop or moto. But fool like you go fit do am dat na why you think say God go get your time con dey answer your call make E come fight you.

Shebi you want to fight for him na. We meet on Sunday
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Diam! You started it first, don't play victim here. You religious fanatics are no different from Boko Haram. You attack anyone who has a different opinion that doesn't agree with your religious beliefs.
Little wonder some of the most religious countries on earth are also ambong the most poorest.

Now, LYING enters the mix! The Records here clearly show no one has insulted you.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by triplechoice(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See example here

Proof!

My friend, abeg park well.

Your own naim worse pass. You , na so so opata you dey yarn

Just shift go one side
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2021
triplechoice:

Honestly, you're not really part of it unlike some who seems to have gone on overdrive. Nearly every response is laced with snide remarks and insults. It is those kind of people I am worried about.

Everyone as an ego to protect and if at times we respond in kind to insults and harassment coming from the other side, we shouldn't be blamed. But when it is uncalled for, then one has to look at himself

The fight to me is unfair and not necessary

I agree with you it's unfair to mock people for just being religious adherents but people usually need to work some things out of their system. The "angry atheist" phase is a transition phase quite a bit of us go through.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Crofton:
I'm atheist but sincerely your post is valid and the replies have done well to prove your point Futher, although the intolerant behaviour is exhibited by a few .

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by truespeak: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If Workch agrees to a fight, you know say na Chicken e be, he shall surely not fight you man to man but Men to man.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Workch: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
truespeak:

If Workch agrees to a fight, you know say na Chicken e be, he shall surely not fight you man to man but Men to man.
lol grin
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by triplechoice(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

I agree with you it's unfair to mock people for just being religious adherents but people usually need to work some things out of their system. The "angry atheist" phase is a transition phase quite a bit of us go through.

Exactly.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Translation! I no fit talk so I go CHANGE POST!

Crocodile tears. LMFAO!

[img]https://c./BHd4qdOapR4AAAAC/jfsgr.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2021
Workch:
Shebi you want to fight for him na. We meet on Sunday

Dis your fight don get bad meaning, e be like say dat surulere venue go turn to anoder endsars ground meanwhile na argument fight na im I dey talk.

Then dis venue must dey inside either police station or army barracks
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by truespeak: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Dis your fight don get bad meaning, e be like say dat surulere venue go turn to anoder endsars ground meanwhile na argument fight na im I dey talk.

Then dis venue must dey inside either police station or army barracks

Wise!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2021
LordReed:

Crocodile tears.

Translation! I don use the opportunity
run!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
truespeak:

Yeah I observed he FLED. Then he imagined that if he gets some street boys, he could rob me. And it is not my intention that blood should flow at the stadium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delivered From Witchcraft And Occultic Power. / Great Humanist Quotes That Deserves To Be Mulled Over / Why Does God Simply Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.