Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People (5172 Views)

Responding To Hismasterpiece, "Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People" / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Bla bla bla bla bla....
you still can't provide a single name..
go and get a lesson on logic and human bias before arguing on this forum...

even if i can't mention a single name i have given a location
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by XXXXTENTACION: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

even if i can't mention a single name i have given a location
The location is not enough provide names to back up your statement.... undecided
and if you can't then apologise for the blunder statement....
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The location is not enough provide names to back up your statement.... undecided
and if you can't then apologise for the blunder statement....

okay. i apologize. but that doesn't still change the fact that atheism is based on fairytales.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

okay. i apologize. but that doesn't still change the fact that atheism is based on fairytales.

LoL. Na wa for this guy. What fairytale is atheism based on?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by XXXXTENTACION: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

What are those fairytales....
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by XXXXTENTACION: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
LordReed:

Just watch as that monkey gets to foam from the mouth like a goat undergoing rechewing... cheesy
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What are those fairytales....

LordReed:

The big bang theory, evolution, to name a few...
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

LoL. Do you even know what a fairytale is?

BTW atheism is not based on those things you mentioned. There are many Christians who hold those things as correct. In fact these 2 you mentioned originated from Christians. So try again. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Being good is not about religion because Jesus declared that only one person is truly good 'God' {Luke 18:19} so what attribute is God asking from humans?
Humility!
This is what Satan, Adam, Eve, Cain, Nimrod, Pharaoh, Goliath, King Saul, Ahab and many others lacks that God condemns them.
Whereas all those who are humble committed grievous blunders yet God forgave them because they are humble!
Humility will allow you see your flaws and learn from others who knows better than you do even though you're a hardened criminal! Luke 23:41-43 smiley
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2021
LordReed:

LoL. Do you even know what a fairytale is?

BTW atheism is not based on those things you mentioned. There are many Christians who hold those things as correct. In fact these 2 you mentioned originated from Christians. So try again. Bwahahahahaha!

The big bang theory and evolution from Christians? I don't believe you. Show me proof
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

The big bang theory and evolution from Christians? I don't believe you. Show me proof

Big bang theory originator.

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Charles Darwin, originator of the theory of evolution by natural selection.

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
LordReed:

Big bang theory originator.

ok. but you said atheism isn't based on the big bang theory or evolution. so what truth us atheism based on?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

ok. but you said atheism isn't based on the big bang theory or evolution. so what truth us atheism based on?

Atheism is a rejection of the proposition gods exist or can be regarded as a lack of belief in gods. Neither of these require a true proposition to be held nor does it require any other foundational theory.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by XXXXTENTACION: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

The big bang theory and evolution are all under science...
because you rely on science does not make you an atheist... You just used a strawman fallacy... undecided
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The big bang theory and evolution are all under science...
because you rely on science does not make you an atheist... You just used a strawman fallacy... undecided

But don't atheists believe these theories?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

Charles Darwin, originator of the theory of evolution by natural selection.

Darwin isn't actually the originator of the theory.. it had been in existence for a while before darwin.. darwin just made it more popular
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
LordReed:

Atheism is a rejection of the proposition gods exist or can be regarded as a lack of belief in gods. Neither of these require a true proposition to be held nor does it require any other foundational theory.

I don't believe you
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by XXXXTENTACION: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

But don't atheists believe these theories?
Christians also believe in those theories so what the fvck is your point...
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

I don't believe you

Why do you need to believe me? You can go verify from any philosophical source and ask what foundational principles atheism requires aside from the rejection of the proposition that gods exist.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Darwin isn't actually the originator of the theory.. it had been in existence for a while before darwin.. darwin just made it more popular

Darwin was the originator of Evolution by Natural Selection, no one before Darwin had put 2 and 2 together like he did.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

Darwin was the originator of Evolution by Natural Selection, no one before Darwin had put 2 and 2 together like he did.

ok ok you win
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

Why do you need to believe me? You can go verify from any philosophical source and ask what foundational principles atheism requires aside from the rejection of the proposition that gods exist.

So all atheism is about is just disbelief in God and nothing else?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

So all atheism is about is just disbelief in God and nothing else?

Yes nothing else.
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Christians also believe in those theories so what the fvck is your point...

Just because Christians believe them doesn't make them true
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
LordReed:

Yes nothing else.

Ok. asides from what atheists don't believe in, what do they believe in?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Ok. asides from what atheists don't believe in, what do they believe in?

Now that varies so you will have to ask individual atheists. Me, I don't do beliefs, I prefer to know or have a good degree of confidence. That is why I tell you I don't conclude without facts.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by XXXXTENTACION: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Just because Christians believe them doesn't make them true
Just because atheists believe in those theories does'nt make them true... embarassed
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Just because atheists believe in those theories does'nt make them true... embarassed

so why do you atheists now believe them?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
LordReed:

Now that varies so you will have to ask individual atheists. Me, I don't do beliefs, I prefer to know or have a good degree of confidence. That is why I tell you I don't conclude without facts.

alright. what facts do you have?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by LordReed(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

alright. what facts do you have?

Facts about what?
Re: Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People by XXXXTENTACION: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

so why do you atheists now believe them?
Atheists are not the only people that believe them it's general science... undecided
if you don't trust scientific theories then why do you use the internet...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? / My Encounter With Satan / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.