Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (66765 Views)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Iliveforever(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2021
Are you sure zombie’s will survive this period??

Biafra is sure

8 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Agoziewin(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Biafra is our last hope. God bless the Igbos

9 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by tydi(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
grin

British envoy carry BBW yansh come

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Fahdiga(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
[b]Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.
The most useless and dumbest piece of junk I've ever read this year

16 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by tafabaloo(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Let's see how it pans out. I'm certain that the British would not allow this sort of brigandage on their soil, especially instigating deaths of the innocent citizens and those of security agents.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Richieniit: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi kanu is way bigger than I thought

He's undoubtedly the most popular Nigerian alive today

See how fresh he looked at the court today, Omolomo la'rin Ero

I love the never say die spirit of the Igbo people...
They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

God in heaven, In my next life, I want to be IGBO.

You sure say you no be igbo ?

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

Pls and pls, don't give people BP, bcs BP drugs are now damn expensive pls.

5 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ratty404(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Yoruba have abandon Sunday so very soon not surprise nah so dem go Bleep BAT up ...

8 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Abujason: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2021
salbis:

Useless UK. No be dem cause all these wahala by mixing oil and water. This bad marriage between the North and the rest of us will never work.

9 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by proclinician: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
When will you grow a brain, Chibuike?

Shebi Mazi is eating prison watery beans abi? Since ur mama take born u, u don look fresh like this with all the half done food ur mama fe give u because una no fit afford gas.

Haha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Jibsy203(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2021
It have been confirmed even from Aisha great grand son whom rapist terrorist Muhammad raped that The Great Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is greater than terrorist Muhammad grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by providencia(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him

Don't let them come for you by calling kanu a nigerian lol

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by proclinician: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2021
We will win this war.

2 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by pappilo(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/british-envoy-arrives-in-court-for-nnamdi-kanus-trial

The British envoy no get name abi... Una dey too put importance on top this rascal head... If him comot jail before 2023 call me a bastard!

The mofo is a Nigerian citizen first and the UK cant and wont do nothing for him. UK wey abandon plenty dual citizens for Afghanistan in dire circumstances na dem go dey worry about one yeye dual citizen from AfghanEastern? Gerrarahere man!

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by odinnie369: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2021
How do some people manage to live life with a dead conscience?
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're Igbo already.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by EmekaBlue(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2021
Chai Mazi Kanu lockdown a whole abuja. See as central area lock up and everywhere dry

11 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 2oby: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2021
Good
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by proclinician: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2021
ezegold4we:
That idiot called , the lizard griller or what nonsense he's doing Will not sleep tonight, shame on u and ur Next generation.

Lol they're just swines chanting sai baba with empty stomach and empty has cylinder.

pappilo:

The British envoy no get name abi... Una dey too put importance on top this rascal head... If him comot jail before 2023 call me a bastard!

The mofo is a Nigerian citizen first and the UK cant and wont do nothing for him. UK wey abandon plenty dual citizens for Afghanistan in dire circumstances na dem go dey worry about one yeye dual citizen from AfghanEastern? Gerrarahere man!

Get ready oo. As if you're not a bastard beforehand.

5 Likes

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Jibsy203(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him
Even rapist terrorist Muhammad is now jealous of the Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his grave

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Joromi1: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2021
proclinician:

Shebi Mazi is eating prison watery beans abi? Since ur mama take born u, u don look fresh like this with all the half done food ur mama fe give u because una no fit afford gas.

Haha
Compare his old pictures with these and you can tell your Lord and personal saviour is languishing in jail. He may be suffering from kidney failure, looking at how he's losing his albino colour.

Sacrifice this man and be free, una no hear. Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by donhils: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2021
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Fahdiga(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Jibsy203:

Even rapist terrorist Muhammad is now jealous of the Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in his grave
I de tell you

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Duru009(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2021
This thing can only be resolved POLITICALLY...
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Olawumi1032(f): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Waiting for the outcome
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by olatuns2017: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/british-envoy-arrives-in-court-for-nnamdi-kanus-trial

British envoy ko
Colonial envoy ni

I remembered all these envoy visiting MKO

In d end?

Britico no play with Niaja sovereignty

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Onowujnr: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2021
We are with you likewise God! In Biafra I live
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Evercurious(f): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Why not allow others handle theirs the way they deem fit? This is so unnecessary naa. Abeg check am naa
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by dingbang(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2021
All i see is a white jeep. Where the fvck is the british envoy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.