Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (66767 Views)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Mandela887(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2021
gender123:
Information reaching me now is that he is not in court.... Nairaland should stop lying .... Paid simp
Okwadike live interview
Shut up
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by KosiGee(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. He is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him

What do people like you gain in making unintelligent, provocative and foolish comments online?

Do you really find it enjoyable disrespecting other ethnicities and their people? I would normally ignore posters like Ngpatriot, bosstrevor, buckeyedmedia as I find them childish and silly but here you are on the same journey and pathway as those fools.

If you are really an Igbo man then you should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by EmptyGarden(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi kanu is way bigger than I thought

He's undoubtedly the most popular Nigerian alive today

See how fresh he looked at the court today, Omolomo la'rin Ero

I love the never say die spirit of the Igbo people...
They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

God in heaven, In my next life, I want to be IGBO.
Mumu talk.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
When will you grow a brain, Chibuike?

SHUT UP!!!

EKPA!!!
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by rrhostomy(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

You are obviously not in Nigeria. Have you not heard that Court has said the FG should pay him 20billion? Is that not a fight well fought? Lol,He will soon be richer than Davido as a result of the Yoruba race involvement in the rancor. Let's see how much the Igbo nation will derive from Kanu's eventual release.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by sotomayor: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee....... just keep quiet apcsheet

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
[b]Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by theInterpreter: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2021
Bigchristo:
I almost buy your story until I saw that she is a police officer, I have no pity for uniform men in Nigeria they will die miserable death as they inflate pains on people.
do you know that kanu's brother in law is a police officer?

just saying

what you celebrate now will still consume you.
it's a matter of time
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by rrhostomy(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. He is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him

This agitation is simple to achieve. If you are Yoruba,go to your fatherland and stay there. If you are Igbo,do the same. It is not that you should claim you are agitating and you are causing confusion everywhere. You want to have your own country but you stay put for another man land. Who dey deceive who? These are the steps that would let the Government know that the struggle is real.

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
rrhostomy:

You are obviously not in Nigeria. Have you not heard that Court has said the FG should pay him 20billion? Is that not a fight well fought? Lol,He will soon be richer than Davido as a result of the Yoruba race involvement in the rancor. Let's see how much the Igbo nation will derive from Kanu's eventual release.
Audio 20billion

Nonsense
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mybiz234: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Your conscience is pricking you. Looks like your conscience condmened you that you are truly deceptive and pretentious
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by puzzlegate(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
As long as God lives.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.

We Rise.
oga, it's not yet time for frivolities, today is for serious business. Go and wait until it is time for gossip and fairy tales.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by rrhostomy(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Audio 20billion

Nonsense

You too audio Prince of Lagos
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ayomi90: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Dejidigital:
Okay

Hello everyone, I'm a CONTENT WRITER plus smart blogger. I will write for you plagiarism-free free, SEO-friendly content that will rank high on Google.
My contact is at my signature.
We need content writers In Abule Egba, if u are close then you automatically have secured a job with us.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Shikini: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Wow
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Solatium(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Blizzy9ja:
The world is watching, He's a British citizen and a freedom fighter, this is a lost battle for the Nigerian state already and they know it, they just want to delay and delay until their tenure elapses

British citizens does not confer you that right to misbehave,if you on the wrong side of the law you go go jail whatever passport you hold won't safe you.
Get proper education

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by obyrich(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Kemi said Igboho liver don rot abi kidney sef. Yoruba sef.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2021
Victerica:

Mhennn, you are full of hate...

Very full of hate,...I guess he is bittered....

Has he ever prayed this kind of prayer for Buhari who has refused to proscribe Boko Haram??

Boko Haram was proscribed world wide as a terrorist Organization but our own President sees them as brothers and one Hell rufai sees them as prominent business owners in the North...lols ....

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Drella(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:

Continue sitting at home.
When hunger wire your belle,you go come out to work.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Flier: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You simply dont understand Yoruba politics,Kenya wont have extradit Nnamdi Kanu if he was a Yoruba
For your info,Igboho is in Benin sipping Hennessy
Meanwhile Kanu and igboho are the most useless kids we have in Nigeria,there are better way to fight for your right rather than killing your own tribesmen to punish the federal government
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Kajaard: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2021
BKayy:
The fight is actually between Igbo and Allies (Ibibio, Efik etc) AGAINST Britain and her loyal dogs (Nigeria and Kenya).

A fight between Black Nationalists (Biafra) and White Supremacists (Britain)

So it is expected that at this stage the real boss (Britain) steps out of shadows to observe the fight herself.

You are an illiterate. I hope you know that Britain is fighting for Nnamdi Kanu because he holds a British passport and not the other way around like you are saying.

You people just open your mouths and utter rubbish.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Dedemworld: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Chukwudi... u re already an Igbo man.. Cox the aim of ur comment is biased. U re making this kind big noise because he appeared in court alone. Not that they have release him... keep ur noise and hyping till when they release him from court (If it will happen at all, which I doubt) not by pretending to b a yoruba guy
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by PrinceOfLagos: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2021
Flier:
You simply dont understand Yoruba politics,Kenya wont have extradit Nnamdi Kanu if he was a Yoruba
For your info,Igboho is in Benin sipping Hennessy
Meanwhile Kanu and igboho are the most useless kids we have in Nigeria,there are better way to fight for your right rather than killing your own tribesmen to punish the federal government
Oga shut up jor, which useless Yoruba politics
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by tolaswim: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2021
Okay
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

As long as God lives.

Cownu's end is nigh.

We Rise.

You wish he was a bandit lol , keep frying meat, the greatest Nigerian alive, fear old your government, then bring am to court, Nnamdi Nelson Mandela Kanu, freedom is never given freely by the oppressor , you demand it. And it come with a price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.