Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (66766 Views)

DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / British Envoy Makes U-turn On Binani’s ‘guber Victory’ In Adamawa, Deletes Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi kanu is way bigger than I thought

He's undoubtedly the most popular Nigerian alive today

See how fresh he looked at the court today, Omolomo la'rin Ero

I love the never say die spirit of the Igbo people...
They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

God in heaven, In my next life, I want to be IGBO.

Stop talking rubbish Igboho as had his court appearances, Nnamdi Kanu is having his and we should be fighting for justice not insult tribes like bigots or enemies of ur nation rather than enemies of an administration.

Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention since and now he appeared for court case u see it as an opportunity to insult other people. I don’t understand how some Igbos think and talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Bigchristo: 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
theInterpreter:
do you know that kanu's brother in law is a police officer?

just saying

what you celebrate now will still consume you.
it's a matter of time
shut up your mouth, I am not celebrating anything the police in this country always flex muscle on innocent citizens and oppress, extort them but when they see armed men they will run, I can’t feel pity for any of them I will continue laying curse on them for all they’ve did to me and my family
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Aurelius1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The government should shoot this baboon in the head and hang his body on the second Niger brigde to serve as a momentum to any would be domestic terrorists.

Coping.
And this same government is dining and wining with bandits, doling out cash gifts and bags of rice to them on a regular basis. Double standards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by oneclickng: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
WesternOligarch:
The government should shoot this baboon in the head and hang his body on the second Niger brigde to serve as a momentum to any would be domestic terrorists.

Coping.
Mugu
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 20jaybee: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest Nigerian ever. He is greater than Awolowo and Tinubu combined. They are even observing sit at home today in many parts of the world because of him
Its ironic you called him the greatest "Nigerian"
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by joefelin2345: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi kanu is way bigger than I thought

He's undoubtedly the most popular Nigerian alive today

See how fresh he looked at the court today, Omolomo la'rin Ero

I love the never say die spirit of the Igbo people...
They've forced the government to bring Kanu to court today so as to be sure that Buhari led government has not eliminated him .

My Yoruba brothers on the other hand have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die and rot away in benin republic prison

God in heaven, In my next life, I want to be IGBO.
What effort or support are you as a Yoruba man making to free CSI? It is better for you to be silent than making yourself a laughable human being. The Yoruba have never & shall never abandon CSI for your information. Yes, some politicians might be wishing him dead but Olodumare will never allow such to happen to him IJMN. If you can't join us, pls keep quiet.
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Pumpumking: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/british-envoy-arrives-in-court-for-nnamdi-kanus-trial

but why are british people sopotin a terrrrrorist scum midget who plan to breakup & destroy Nigeria......shudunt they be tryin to get him on death sentence by firing squad? (this $hit is messsed up)..they need to choke that midget terorist bassstard in prison. (no ofeinse)!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by specialmati(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106929367:
[/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
[b]Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.
you lack wisdom when it comes to politics stay away from it.just look at the idiotic darling daddy you brought to rule the country have messed everywhere up.who know nnamdi kanu to be this popular.if your asshole darling daddy is doing the right thing we wont be having all these major issues surrounding our country.pray for wisdom when it comes to discussing politics and not the usual vomiting of rubbish be wise

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ebookherbs(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
food stuffs sells faster but nothing sells even more faster than grounded pepper....
we all needs it to cook all our foods.

my fellow nairalanders please who can teach me on how to start up this grounded pepper business here in Nigeria?

i really want to startup this business and be supplying in bulk to market women and road side raw food sellers...

please who can help me with any idea on how to start it...

will be starting with just 1 paint of pepper for trial just to see how it goes

please help because your opinions are needed here

thanks....
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by kkonyeji(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Victerica:

Mhennn, you are full of hate...

... meanwhile, MNK doesn't know he exist.
Very unfortunate kid!

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by GorillaApp(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
mybiz234:

Let the Seun, mynd44, justicewise and Dominique you mentioned read what I write below slowly.

Mannabbgrills, I can say this anywhere, ban or no ban, that you are a liar, a pretender and a tribal bigot. You are no patriot!

Your incessant reporting to mods now means nothing. You've done it too many times and it doesn't have meaning anymore.

A patriot is balanced in his view. A patriot only supports the president when the president is doing the right thing and will not hesitate to call out the president if he is wrong.

A patriot places his country above support for the president.

The above definitions do not fit you. You are bias and one-sided. You only sing praises of the president and keep quite when the president does anything wrong.

And when the narrative does not support the president, you will attempt to change the narrative like a paid agent.

You are only active when Buhari does something praiseworthy and when you want to attack igbos.

That makes you, mannabbgrills, alias NLpolicewoman, to be a liar, a pretender and a tribal bigot. No, you are no patriot!. You are more like a paid agent than anything.

I don't care what the likes of Seun, mynd44, justicewise or Dominique do. They can ban me for a decade, I don't care. I have spoken my mind and owe nobody any apology for it.
You have done well. I don't know what alliance that guy have with some moderator s on this forum but we can see thru their shenanigans
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by mybiz234: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
GorillaApp:

You have done well. I don't know what alliance that guy have with some moderator s on this forum but we can see thru their shenanigans

Yeah, I suspect some of seun's mods are conniving with mannabbgrills, alias NLpolicewoman, to perpetrate all his atrocities. Mannabbgrills is a rule breaker calling others rule breakers. That makes him a criminal calling others criminals.

A man calling himself a policewoman. Isn't that shameful?

1 Like

Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Kirkman: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
So a whole journalist can't even differentiate between a Toyota Highlander and a Toyota Land Cruiser SUV. undecided
Re: British Envoy Arrives In Court For Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Victerica(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
kkonyeji:

... meanwhile, MNK doesn't know he exist.
Very unfortunate kid!

Have mercy on him.. please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria / Kaduna Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.