Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (91472 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by 68816419: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
why white pilots? the president,Adenuga,Dangot and nw oyedpo, i dey cry 4 9ja cry[b][/b]
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by oladayo042: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
Why is this topic under Entertainment (Celebrities)?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by vislabraye(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2011
Wow. . . prosperity good OO!!!

Well, churches like MFM and Deeper Life which are equally large have no private jet. I think priority. Wetin I go talk nah.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2011
This pompous hedonist is so despicable. Pastor my yansh. He needs Jesus in his fraudulent and debauched life.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by manny4life(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
White pilots though, seriously for real? What happened to Nigerian pilots or don't they have Nigerians with ATP license or flight hours or type ratings? This is just plain stupid, they convert naira in dollars to pay these men, talk about having faith in your own skin and improving the economy.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by 1United1: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2011
The funny thing is that why Convenant University was initially built for christains and church members, that is  no longer the case as the doimant names in the school register are all muslems, traditionalist et al simply because they can afford the outrageous fees being charged by the management  while those poor members who contributed the little they have are relegated to adeniran Ogusanya college of Education, alva Ikoku and the rest.

In fact God is really Good cos He tolerates! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by airlord: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2011
Fela said it all, Pastor house (jet) na hin dey fine pass yet him people dem go dey suffer.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by totorimi: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2011
I can never be fooled by Pastor. Man know thyself

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by stepo707: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
he is laughing!!!! wonder why he is laughing
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Thirst4Lif: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
Luke 18:25 - Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

The Bishop certainly doesn't look worried.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by DeCleff(m): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
Guys watch your mouth ooo. papa Oyedepo deserves the best because God gives the best, especially those who has given Him the of their time in dedication to His service and we all know that Oyedepo is one of them. Me i rejoice with him in a pure heart because the Bible said i should rejoice with them that rejoice amd mourn with them that mourns, And as i do the same anointing that took him (Oyedepo) to this level will also come upon me and take to a higher of glory. Congrats to you papa. I love you.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by ikhideman(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2011
All those saying that he used the church offering to purchase the jet, where you there? Do you know what transpired before it was purchased? And if you are a born-again christian joining in what I'd call "meaningingless" & "ignorant" criticism, better ask God for forgiveness & desire the manifestations of "God's Blessings that make rich" (Prov.10:22).

The Bible, which we christians live by, talks (Matthew 7:1-5 - Pls check Message's translation too) about judging others & its consequences; also in Romans 14:4, it says, "who are you to critize someone else's servant?" So christians, be very careful what you say in such matters as this. For unbelievers, its ok for them to talk the way they do because a carnal man cannot understand spiritual things, besides they don't have the ability to comprehend, since they walk only by sight!

Its important to know that Bishop Oyedepo is operating the law of seedtime & harvest; persons that are criticizing, do you know the type of seeds he's been sowing previously?? Also, the fact that people are hungry around you shouldn't prevent you from eating & eating well. Before we were born, there were poor (& sick) people, after we are gone they will still be there, no matter our efforts. Most people who criticize ignorantly, do so out of the frustrations of their present circumstances(poverty, lack, etc). Believe God for more than enough & tap in to the law of seedtime & harvest (i.e. sowing & reaping) & watch the manifestations thereof.

Also, whats wrong with people giving for the benefit of their pastors? Its stated in Galatians 6:6 & 1 Cor.9:11-14.

See Genesis 8:22,Galatians 6:7-9, Luke 6:38, 2Cor.9:6-8. Lets meet @ the Summit - thats were God wants us to be!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2011
ikhideman:

All those saying that he used the church offering to purchase the jet, where you there? Do you know what transpired before it was purchased? And if you are a born-again christian joining in what I'd call "meaningingless" & "ignorant" criticism, better ask God for forgiveness & desire the manifestations of "God's Blessings that make rich" (Prov.10:22). The Bible, which we christians live by, talks (Matthew 7:1-5 - Pls check Message's translation too) about judging others & its consequences; also in Romans 14:4, it says, "who are you to critize someone else's servant?" So christians, be very careful what you say in such matters as this. For unbelievers, its ok for them to talk the way they do because a carnal man cannot understand spiritual things, besides they don't have the ability to comprehend, since they walk only by sight!Its important to know that Bishop Oyedepo is operating the law of seedtime & harvest; persons that are criticizing, do you know the type of seeds he's been sowing previously?? Also, the fact that people are hungry around you shouldn't prevent you from eating & eating well. Before we were born, there were poor (& sick) people, after we are gone they will still be there, no matter our efforts. Most people who criticize ignorantly, do so out of the frustrations of their present circumstances(poverty, lack, etc). Believe God for more than enough & tap in to the law of seedtime & harvest (i.e. sowing & reaping) & watch the manifestations thereof. Also, whats wrong with people giving for the benefit of their pastors? Its stated in Galatians 6:6 & 1 Cor.9:11-14.See Genesis 8:22,Galatians 6:7-9, Luke 6:38, 2Cor.9:6-8. Lets meet @ the Summit - thats were God wants us to be!!
Don't waste ur time quoting Bible to me, i don't have any respect for some of u Bible quoting church goers. I judge pple by their actions and not by quoting every verse in the Bible while they do the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2011
oladayo042:

Why is this topic under Entertainment (Celebrities)?

Because the present day men of God (as if there are men of devil) live like celebrities (entertainers).

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by remimartin(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
Through jesus christ our lord, amen, amen, amen.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Elpieda: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2011
I guess my only concern right now reading a lot the comments here is wondering the major reason why people worship God? Are you worshiping God because of the material blessings you hope to receive and financial prosperity? Or are you serving God because of WHO he is? Food for thought.

Those who quote the passage that says the blessings of God maketh rich and added no sorrow need to take a deeper look at that verse and read it in context. The term rich does not always refer to material and financial wealth. But because we live in such a materialistic world, blessings are always attributed to financial wealth and other "stuff"

We Christians need to be very careful with our unquenchable thirst for material riches. Just because someone is financially rich don't equate to the person being happy. It also doesn't equate to the person having peace of mind.

Am just wondering and thinking out loud, for all those who are financially prosperous, If God told us to give out all our wealth and come serve him in a certain humbling capacity, how many of us will give it up? Your answer to that question helps you find out who your "god" is.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by chuckdee4(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2011
Poor man, you are busy talking about standards in a customised private jet as if you have inspeced it to find out where all the emergency doors are located. The molue that you ride to work everyday get emergency exit?
Quote by Guyman02

This is the sort of statment that comes out of someone whe has never been to an airport or been into an aircraft. I guess there is no point discussing the whole "Don't block an exit" topic with you.
After opening your gutter mouth, who sounds like they use a molue to get to work, too many retards in Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by MMM2(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
money
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by kemisuga(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ Monopolist - Pls come and give me some of your wealth grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Parnassuss(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2011
No christian, not the Pope, not Pastor Oyedepo, not any white garment wearing preacher should flaunt wealth like this. I don't care if God blesses personally; walking down from heaven to hand you a monthly allowance of £6B every week, flaunting wealth is not morally right or wise. Also whatever happened to charity and humility? Pst Oyedepo has never inspired ANY confidence in me, many other pastors have so I know I am not averse to their words. Let him check himself, after all it is the same bible that says on the last day Christ will cast out even those who cast out demons in his name. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by HighChief4(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
I laugh when i see all these thieving pastors living large. I wonder why people are still so blind and still give their hard earned money. Fraudulent pastors, preaching giving but practise taking. Rubbish!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Solozzo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
other people's money !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by onyeokwu: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2011
So where did the money come from? ?

The heads of churches and heads of states are similar in africa.

Is that continent full of monkeys?

yes

only in oduduwa land  from their politician to their church leaders all na scamers  even their ordinary man in the street na yahoo yahoo
they re the reason why nigeria and other african nations are not progressing from their demi god awo till all their leaders all is either ex convict or must have question to answer mention one Yoruba leader that doesn't have financial allegation level against him
bunk of monkeys grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
i laff at u pple, i am a winner and ma bishop will say, is it ur money?? or is ur own airplane missing??
it is unbelievers dat complain lyk dis, I am a graduate of covenant university, nw can u compare our fees to babcock university??
pls, is it evrybody dats dosent hv moni dat he'll help? he has scholarship programmes, wat else do y'all want?
do u know hw much he spends in runnin canaanland evry month??  lets dnt talk outta ignorance nd insult a man of God. They hv consequences!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Dsense(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
onye_okwu:

So where did the money come from? ?

The heads of churches and heads of states are similar in africa.

Is that continent full of monkeys?

yes

only in oduduwa land  from their politician to their church leaders all na scamers  even their ordinary man in the street na yahoo yahoo
they re the reason why nigeria and other african nations are not progressing from their demi god awo till all their leaders all is either ex convict or must have question to answer mention one Yoruba leader that doesn't have financial allegation level against him
bunk of monkeys grin grin grin grin

Are you accursed or somethine? undecided undecided undecided
What's all that B.S for? . . .
People discussing how this Misfortunate Human loots the members' money and you re hear telling us your family are to be killed with noose. lipsrsealed
You should always apply your common sense when working in here to comment on topics. . .  . .Paradigm of Ogunfe cheesy

Op.

This pastor should be impeached . .Such a useless pastor.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by kingadeoba(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
All these men are not ministers of God in any way or manner. this is evident by their lifestyle. so what's the different between a politician and a such pastors. its just the same platform of corruption in both political and and religious ground

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by ikhideman(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ Justwise

Whether you like it or not,its the Bible we Christians live by, so it needs to be quoted & most importantly ACTED UPON. No one is trying earn your respect, we strive for spiritual maturity & would never achieve it(but can make considerable progress) till we leave this earth(& flesh).

I'm convinced that God is happy watching His son(Bishop Oyedepo) doing the works that Jesus did & manifesting God's Blessings on the earth same as Jesus did.

@Chuckdee4:

U complained about the emergency exit being blocked, they are usually up to four(4) exits in an aircraft; Blocking that one leaves three other exits in a "private jet", stop looking for what to criticize & thank God for his life.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
Elpieda:

I guess my only concern right now reading a lot the comments here is wondering the major reason why people worship God? Are you worshiping God because of the material blessings you hope to receive and financial prosperity? Or are you serving God because of WHO he is? Food for thought.

Those who quote the passage that says the blessings of God maketh rich and added no sorrow need to take a deeper look at that verse and read it in context. The term rich does not always refer to material and financial wealth. But because we live in such a materialistic world, blessings are always attributed to financial wealth and other "stuff"

We Christians need to be very careful with our unquenchable thirst for material riches. Just because someone is financially rich don't equate to the person being happy. It also doesn't equate to the person having peace of mind.

Am just wondering and thinking out loud, for all those who are financially prosperous, If God told us to give out all our wealth and come serve him in a certain humbling capacity, how many of us will give it up? Your answer to that question helps you find out who your "god" is.

You've said it all. I get irritated everytime it occurs to me that 99% of Christians worship God (or claim to worship Him) ONLY because of some worldly gain they hope to receive as reward for doing so. If it's not money (which, by the way is the reason why 90% of Nigerian Christians purportedly worship God), it would be good husband, good health, long life, personal progress, etc. It is NEVER about worshipping God for who he is - i.e. Without hope of WORLDLY reward; just surrendering to His omnipotent majesty and glorifying Him in order to make HEAVEN and enjoy a blissful after-life in paradise which, really, is the single, abiding reward that Christianity and many other religions promises.

I'm always disgusted when people equate God's 'blessings' with material possessions, job promotions, 'favours' to gain contracts and whatnot. What rubbish. This is one of the reasons why I dumped my former (supposedly) 'born again' girlfriend whose obsession was that her "God of abundance" must bless her and hers with abundant wealth sooner than later - and that anything less would mean that something must be wrong somewhere. I considered myself a struggling but progressing dude at the time, and even though I am a go-getter, the pressure of a stuupid girl waiting to see my 'abundant wealth' as a sure-sign of God's blessings for me, and as a pre-condition for us to get married was unacceptable to me. Lol. I can't help but laugh whenever I remember that confused girl and her warped idea of what God's blessings entail. The whole Christianity concept has been so battered that people have basically replaced the Quest for Heaven with worldly materialism and shameless selfishness.  'Pastors' like this fraudulent beast called [b]Ole[/b]depo Oyedepo are living testimonies of the disaster that has befallen Christianity. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2011
And a whole Nigeria cannot even have its own planes.

We need Buhari to be given the presidency

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.