Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (91510 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by stagger: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2011
rhymz:

sound like another programmed robot that.
What crass nonsense!
What exactly are you trying to argue? That he single-handedly built his University, church auditoriums and other bis interests without any resort to the church coffers?
You sound very dumb and childish, unless the MOG had a fortune 500 job career, all that wealth and glitz are a product of the church-a majority of whom will never use any of them or be beneficiaries to.
I will start taking them serious when they start showing compassion and sensitivity to the plight of others not sweet talk, feel-good soundbites and inducing people to give more money to increase your lagesse and support a lavish life style. Tomorrow na, we go hear another Eddie Long kind of story, that is how they climax their pastoring career with nothiness.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

YOU ARE VERY STUPID TO CALL ME DUMB AND CHILDISH.

You can never in your lifetime build the businesses I have built from nothing. It is losers like you who sit down to keep criticizing people up and down.

Whether you like it or not, Bishop Oyedepo has made his money.

You are a donw-low loser who cannot make anything out of life, so you vent your frustration on those who have made it.

Idiot! angry angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2011
pro01:

Some people are just impossibly daft and cannot be reasoned with. So it is now plausible to argue that one inconsequential Nigerian pastor can own 4 private jets and live a luxurious lifestyle merely by being an author of useless books that are not even rated as international best sellers. Even legendary Nigerian authors like Chinua Achebe and Wole Soyinka whose books are best sellers CANNOT boast of N1b in total net worth. And to think that the ONLY officially recognized dollar billionaire author in the world is JK. Rowlings of the Harry Potter fame!

But no. Brainless goons would swear that this thief made his billions from writing books and receiving 'gifts' from presidents. I can't even laugh at this idiocy because it is too tragic to be funny. Some people are beyond redemption, really.

shuooooo we beg u 2 come our church?? U b lawyer?? grin grin
but serzly, i undastand u cnt comprehend d fact dat he has 2 much moni, nd u immediately directs it 2 offerings, he has various properties 'round U.S nd Nigeria. Dat is also offerin ryt? Nw d moni he used 2 build canaanland, covenant, landmark, faith academy, kingdom heritage, d estate he's currently buildin, d daily runnin of dese institutions, d various satellite centres (which he has over 200), d books he produces, d jets, d hanga whr he kips his jets, d pieces of land acquired evrywhr, were solely on offerings?? U mst b a cow! D earlier u stop all dis poverty mentality, d bera 4 u!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by surveycash(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2011
stagger:

YOU ARE AN  OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

YOU ARE VERY silly TO CALL ME DUMB AND CHILDISH.

You can never in your lifetime build the businesses I have built from nothing. It is losers like you who sit down to keep criticizing people up and down.

You are a donw-low loser who cannot make anything out of life, so you vent your frustration on those who have made it.

! angry angry

Abeg no mind am, If you make too much cash they say is 19, or is drug or is fraud or that kain thing. If you must chop, then they must talk. Everybody knows directions to your bus stop,

Stagger, I need web design jobs. Old connect me,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2011
dabraska:
Justdumb!U appear 2 b a realist, mayb dats wat u fink, but in d actual sense, u've defied all laws of reasonin, dnt u read prev comments? Whr in d bible, did u see dat offerins r supposed 2 b givn back 2 members dat dnt hv moni? U jst open dat pi-hole u call mouth jst bcus u hv bin grntd access 2 an I.T device. Its sed in d bible dat from d word of God, dat pastors will earn a living. Am nt tryn 2 make a point here again buh 2 educate your de-illusioned mind! 4 jets myt b 2 much but he has d moni shikena! U fink Covenant uni nd all oda institutions r 4 d church? It is a business organisation, nd 2 run dat place isnt easy. He has d biggest auditorium in d world, was it d offerings dat he used 2 build d place, if u say it is, den i rest ma case, u r prolly poor nd wen u see a rich man, its lyk his moni isnt clean. We r nt complainin in his church, instead we r gettn berra, e sure me die say wen hunga don beat una tire, u go still come him church nd b inclined wif d prosperity teachins, nt preachings! grin ;D4 heavens sake, di man has empowerment programmes, he has scholarship programmes,  U wen u get moni, donate evrytin 2 charity nd your reward will b in heaven,  
I'm really struggling here to make sense of this rubbish u just written, how on earth did u graduate from any university? I though going to university is not about paper qualification but its about polishing our look on things, its very obvious that u are one of  those educate-illiterates who have lost the plot.
When will you start using ur brain to help urself for God sake? So if the offering money is not supposed to be used to help the poor and win souls what then is the money for? To buy more private jets?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by deadie(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2011
God's business is the best business grin grin grin Come on guys, allow the man enjoy. The money was donated to him by his sheep, which most Nigerians unfortunately are.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2011
deadie:

God's business is the best business grin grin grin Come on guys, allow the man enjoy. The money was donated to him by his sheep, which most Nigerians unfortunately are.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin good line there
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by maxproxl: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2011
how much is N4.2billion. its about $28million. only 28 individuals will "willingly" donate $1million to acquire the jet. THERE ARE TWO THINGS IN LIFE. ITS EITHER YOU'RE PITIED OR YOU'RE ENVIED IN LIFE. MOST OF YOU PITY POOR PASTORS BUT WHY ENVY PASTORS THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH THE PROCESS & HAVE EMERGED AS A UNIQUE PRODUCT.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF GIVING. its not compulsory but its the only way to command divine blessings. HOW MANY OF YOU HATERS PAY TITHES NOT TO TALK OF OFFERING. THATS THE REASON WHY YOU WILL NEVER GO BEYOND YOUR SALARY AND CONTINUE GOING AROUND A VISCIOUS CIRCLE OF POVERTY.

THERE ARE FIVE WAYS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS THIS YEAR. 1. CREATE MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME, 2. ACQUIRE FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE THROUGH TRAINING, 3. CHANGE YOUR POVERTY MIND SET, 4. DEDICATE YOURSELF TO GIVING AND 5. NETWORK WITH THE RICH

ANY PASTOR THAT STEALS CHURCH MONEY WILL DIRECTLY COME UNDER A CURSE. BISHOP OYEDEPO IS ONE OF THE ICONS I HAVE MET WITH VERY STRICT FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE who is dedecated to a specific VISION and DIVINE MANDATE. for your information, more universities will be established after COVENANT & LAND-MARK.

now lets do some maths. A N1000 book x over 7million copies = over N7billion sold worldwide in 2006 alone.
david oyedepo is not the only pastor that publishes books in winners chapel or in NIGERIA but he is one of the best marketers. they use both off-line and on-line(internet) marketing strategies. his books sells on amazon, facebook, yahoo & ebay.

MY PASTOR. SAM ADEYEMI of DAYSTAR BECAME A MILLIONAIRE FROM A SINGLE BOOK called PARABLE OF DOLLARS. now thats doing business with INTEGRITY while promoting PERSONAL TRANFORMATION.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by stagger: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2011
maxpro-xl:

how much is N4.2billion. its about $28million. only 28 individuals will "willingly" donate $1million to acquire the jet. THERE ARE TWO THINGS IN LIFE. ITS EITHER YOU'RE PITIED OR YOU'RE ENVIED IN LIFE. MOST OF YOU PITY POOR PASTORS BUT WHY ENVY PASTORS THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH THE PROCESS & HAVE EMERGED AS A UNIQUE PRODUCT.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF GIVING. its not compulsory but its the only way to command divine blessings. HOW MANY OF YOU HATERS PAY TITHES NOT TO TALK OF OFFERING. THATS THE REASON WHY YOU WILL NEVER GO BEYOND YOUR SALARY AND CONTINUE GOING AROUND A VISCIOUS CIRCLE OF POVERTY.

THERE ARE FIVE WAYS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS THIS YEAR. 1. CREATE MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME, 2. ACQUIRE FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE THROUGH TRAINING, 3. CHANGE YOUR POVERTY MIND SET, 4. DEDICATE YOURSELF TO GIVING AND 5. NETWORK WITH THE RICH

ANY PASTOR THAT STEALS CHURCH MONEY WILL DIRECTLY COME UNDER A CURSE. BISHOP OYEDEPO IS ONE OF THE ICONS I HAVE MET WITH VERY STRICT FINANCIAL DISCIPLINE who is dedecated to a specific VISION and DIVINE MANDATE. for your information, more universities will be established after COVENANT & LAND-MARK.

now lets do some maths. A N1000 book x over 7million copies = over N7billion sold worldwide in 2006 alone.
david oyedepo is not the only pastor that publishes books in winners chapel or in NIGERIA but he is one of the best marketers. they use both off-line and on-line(internet) marketing strategies. his books sells on amazon, facebook, yahoo & ebay.

MY PASTOR. SAM ADEYEMI of DAYSTAR BECAME A MILLIONAIRE FROM A SINGLE BOOK called PARABLE OF DOLLARS. now thats doing business with INTEGRITY while promoting PERSONAL TRANFORMATION.

Please tell them.

1 book, sold at N2,000 to 10 million people worldwide. How much is that? N20billion. Enough to purchase a Gulfstream V.

And some ignorant fools here will be talking of church offering.

NO CHURCH OFFERING CAN PAY FOR JET. GIVE BISHOP OYEDEPO KUDOS FOR DEVELOPING SOUND BUSINESS IDEAS THAT HAVE MADE HIM A BILLIONAIRE.

This is a guy who has been in ministry for 30 years plus. 30 years is not 30 days.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by stagger: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2011
surveycash:

Abeg no mind am, If you make too much cash they say is 19, or is drug or is fraud or that kain thing. If you must chop, then they must talk. Everybody knows directions to your bus stop,

Stagger, I need web design jobs. Old connect me,

I have plenty of web design jobs. Do you have knowledge of php and Java? What I even need now are those who can develop mobile applications. That is where I am branching into right now. You can always hit me up.

Let's talk business of the future and leave these people who can only see offering money as the way out for pastors. They will never talk of the millions of lives being touched in terms of the various missions programs being organized by churches like Winners, Redeemed, Daystar, Dunamis, Salvation Ministries, etc.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by rhymz(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2011
stagger:

YOU ARE AN OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

YOU ARE VERY silly TO CALL ME DUMB AND CHILDISH.

! angry angry
I can now see how your MOG has programmed your mind to think like a toad.
Who do you think you are talking to young man, another zombie like yourself?
You want to rant about little achievements in your life to intimidate me or impress me? LoL. . Dude, I am not your usual average, I am well educated and financially very secure, I dont have to reel out my achievments to a Re'tard like you whose capacity to think for himself has been basterdized by celebrity preachers.
You can continue prowling the net and recite thesame mumbo-jumbo to everyone that opposes your MOG's ostentatiuos display of wealth, obviously, he can't help himself, he is got the perfect suckers in you and your ilks.
Let me live you with this quote from a man that was dis-illusioned by today's practice of religion: religion can make people believe en mass what a mad man in his solitude will doubt.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by iyobs7(f): 11:13am On Jun 04, 2011
I have read comprehensively the post of Nairalanders and this is all I have to say!!!

My Mentor Dr Ben Carson once said

"A succesful person is one that has positively affected the life of another"

In this case of Mr Oyedepo (sorry I cant call him a Pastor),
Owning 4 jets is just too flamboyant and unneccessary.
In life this ought to be done with caution. The fact that God has so much blessed you
Does not mean you should act this way,

I envy foreign pastors alot because of their clear understanding of the Bible
and the application to their daily lives

this is the life of one of the world richest men, Warren Buffet

He still lives in the same, small 3-bedroom house in midtown Omaha that he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall around it nor a fence.
He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or security people around him.
He never travels by private jet, although he owns the world’s largest private jet company.

#4.5Billionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Naira
All Winners Chapel members should mute their silly mouth and hide their
head in shame,

Where does one's faith stand here
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by stagger: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2011
rhymz:

I can now see how your MOG has programmed your mind to think like a toad.
Who do you think you are talking to young man, another zombie like yourself?
You want to rant about little achievements in your life to intimidate me or impress me? LoL. . Dude, I am not your usual average, I am well educated and financially very secure, I dont have to reel out my achievments to a Re'tard like you whose capacity to think for himself has been basterdized by celebrity preachers.
You can continue prowling the net and recite thesame mumbo-jumbo to everyone that opposes your MOG's ostentatiuos display of wealth, obviously, he can't help himself, he is got the perfect suckers in you and your ilks.
Let me live you with this quote from a man that was dis-illusioned by today's practice of religion: religion can make people believe en mass what a mad man in his solitude will doubt.

You are a cretin.

Take a bucket, fill it with faeces and shove it all down your throat. Then take your comments, and shove them all up your anus.

Broke dudes like you are the gullible suckers who cannot make anything out of life, therefore they just sit here and type rubbish. Well let me give you a way out. You can jerk off on your comments and take more of them and give yourself an backside-banging.

Certified cretin!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by iyobs7(f): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2011
Bill Gates, the Owner of Microsoft Alaye has
He as a 8 seater bombardier bd 700. Its maintained by the challenger administration
Only one ooo.
No need to criticize him, na the guy want carry first for the richest pastor in Nigeria,
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by rhymz(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2011
stagger:

You are a cretin.

Take a bucket, fill it with faeces and shove it all down your throat. Then take your comments, and shove them all up your anus.

Broke dudes like you are the gullible suckers who cannot make anything out of life, therefore they just sit here and type rubbish. Well let me give you a way out. You can jerk off on your comments and take more of them and give yourself an backside-banging.

Certified cretin!
Those of us that understand your lack of intelligence will relish your silence. I bet your "Daddy Go" taught you better than to write like an urchin trying to sound smart. Fools like you make this world a harder place to live.
I am not the type to indulge in ego rides and brainless chest-beating behind a computer screen about what I have and can do, anyone can claim to be Warren Buffet in their feverish mind that is the benefit of the anonymity bestowed on you by the internet. I am way above that league, my experience in life has taught me never to argue with losers and underachievers, little signs of progress in their lives makes them dense even if it is false.
Like I have always told you, you are a kid, unfortunately, a very dumb one, you will be a m'oron if you make any attempt to be smarter. Go and eat shit, you senile wanna-be kid talking like you ve got meshed potatoes for brains. Come on crawl back to ur gutter and remain there, Douche!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2011
maxpro nd stagger! u guys r burstin ma head wif ur comments, leave dem, u'll know d kinda poverty mentality dey hav,
once ur doin great, u'll b envied, no doubt,
did he come to dier houses to beg 4 moni, so y nt let we dat r givin d offerins complain, abi has any winner come to complain to u? na wa oh, fightin 4 anoda man's cause wen u cant even afford to eat 2 meals per day, dat is d case of u ranting flies. offering moni! Offerin moni! wen u ddnt contribute nada nd ur still livin in abject poverty!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 11:46am On Jun 04, 2011
stagger:

You are a cretin.

Broke dudes like you are the gullible suckers who cannot make anything out of life, therefore they just sit here and type rubbish. Well let me give you a way out. You can jerk off [/b]on your comments and take more of them and give yourself an [b]backside-banging.

Certified cretin!
Wow!! what a colourfull language from Oyedepo follower.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by alpontif(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2011
I almost fancy I am dreaming when I look back on the miraculous incapacity of some persons to think clearly,there is nothing wrong in looking a spade in the eye and calling it a spade,Jesus did not hesitate in calling pharisees and Sadducee hypocrites, and he did not hesitate in whipping money changers in the temple for turning a place of worship to a money market,it is not called ''judging'', it is called saying the truth, and doing what you preach. in fact with the level of money oriented hypocrisy going on in the church nowadays, pastors will not even recognize Jesus if he makes a cameo appearance.Jesus is not popular in the church nowadays, money and business teaching is more popular.These people defending gross deception are so engrossed with their pretended merit of their pastors that they are blind to everything else.if they aren't so immorally pious they'd be honest and say the truth.what is the use of a jet to a church that should be actively winning souls for Christ?, people forget that it is not what you preach from your bible that really wins soul, it is what your lifestyle is like and how you have used that to affect forgotten people, not people who already have, but the havenots, Jesus did not only preach, Jesus actually fed the people, healed the sick, turned water to wine,Jesus never collected tithe, or offering from his audience, by the way who do pastors pay their tithe to?,, Mary slessor did not come to Africa to preach only, she was actually helping the needy, nursing them, protecting them, showing care. it is what you do that preaches to people, not what you say. buying a 4.5b jet when 80% of your church members are needy is a PR disaster, and some people are still defending this!.in societies where reason is stronger than superstition this cannot be the case.the statements attributed to some posters on this thread in defense of this glaring act of insensitivity are suggestive of the depths of imbecility to which the human mind may descend.with minds carefully drilled and educated out of any originality or self-resource that nature may have endowed them with.our politicians,as we have all learned to our collective sorrow,have no principles at all,if they could sell their mother and win an election,they would.they call it politics, but my people,shouldn't there be a difference between our politicians and our pastors?, shouldn't there be a difference between men of gold and men of God?, some people's concept of blessing may lead them into trouble, if it can lead those who God gave it to (Solomon with all his wisdom), into trouble, then what about the MOG who followed the broad path to it? Such blessing is not of this world, and when by chance it lingers here a while, it seems sent rather by the anger than by the goodness of God. Better, indeed, would it be for him who possesses it, never to have known it.

at the end of the day let us thank God there is a God.

if the Gallup Poll had been around in ancient Israel, Jesus would probably have gotten
discouraged and gone back to carpentry

'A society when it becomes soft and tender takes sides with
those who harm it, nietzsche
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2011
justwise:

Wow!! what a colourfull  language from Oyedepo follower.

wat a good observation from a dumb critic, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2011
dabraska:

maxpro nd stagger! u guys r burstin ma head wif your comments, leave dem, u'll know d kinda poverty mentality dey hav,
once your doin great, u'll b envied, no doubt,
did he come to dier houses to beg 4 moni, so y nt let we dat r givin d offerins complain, abi has any winner come to complain to u? na wa oh,  fightin 4 anoda man's cause wen u cant even afford to eat 2 meals per day, dat is d case of u ranting flies. offering moni! Offerin moni! wen u ddnt contribute nada nd your still livin in abject poverty!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I keep saying it over and over again, u are just a typical example of what is wrong with some graduates today, can you just reason beyond material wealth? Who told u that some of us here are dying of hunger?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Newest: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2011
iyobs7:

I have read comprehensively the post of Nairalanders and this is all I have to say!!!

My Mentor Dr Ben Carson once said

"A succesful person is one that has positively affected the life of another"

In this case of Mr Oyedepo (sorry I cant call him a Pastor),
Owning 4 jets is just too flamboyant and unneccessary.
In life this ought to be done with caution. The fact that God has so much blessed you
Does not mean you should act this way,

I envy foreign pastors alot because of their clear understanding of the Bible
and the application to their daily lives

this is the life of one of the world richest men,  Warren Buffet

He still lives in the same, small 3-bedroom house in midtown Omaha that he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall around it nor a fence.
He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or security people around him.
He never travels by private jet, although he owns the world’s largest private jet company.

#4.5Billionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Naira
All Winners Chapel members should mute their silly mouth and hide their
head in shame,  

Where does one's faith stand here

[size=8pt]Its obvious u and ur mentor and crazy,

does impacting other people's lives only when you give material things?
I thank God have never received 1kobo from Winners but all what i am today was through the help of God via the prosperity covenant i came across in that church, so shut your mouth up and besides who says u should call him a Pastor
"HATERSSSSSS"
[/size]
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
justwise:

I keep saying it over and over again, u are just a typical example of what is wrong with some graduates today, can you just reason beyond material wealth? Who told u that some of us here are dying of hunger?
grin grin grin grin grin u make me laff sum more, isnt it obvious dat ur sufferin?? u r actually almost dead of hunger nd u nid 2 start attendin WINNERS!! grin grin grin cus a rich nd fufilled man wont come nd waste his tym fightin 4 sumtin dat dosent concern him. he will b lukin 4 ways to make more moni,
en u see y i sed ur dumb, and u r proud of it! wat is d issue on ground, ur question, from wat i cud gather 4rm ur dumb comments was, y did he buy a jet? isnt dat abt material wealth? y r u divertin?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2011
Newest:

[size=8pt]Its obvious u and your mentor and crazy,

does impacting other people's lives only when you give material things?
I thank God have never received 1kobo from Winners but all what i am today was through the help of God via the prosperity covenant i came across in that church, so shut your mouth up and besides who says u should call him a Pastor
"HATERSSSSSS"
[/size]

thnk God 4 ur life!! so we stil hv sensible pple on nairaland?? u r very correct ma friend! let dem continue criticisin nd still live in dier poverty both financially nd in all aspects!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2011
dabraska:

grin grin grin grin grin u make me laff sum more, isnt it obvious dat your sufferin?? u r actually almost dead of hunger nd u nid  2 start attendin WINNERS!!  grin grin grin cus a rich nd fufilled man wont come nd waste his tym fightin 4 sumtin dat dosent concern him. he will b lukin 4 ways to make more moni,
en u see y i sed your dumb, and u r proud of it! wat is d issue on ground, your question, from wat i cud gather 4rm your dumb comments was, y did he buy a jet? isnt dat abt material wealth? y r u divertin?  

Just when i thought u are getting better, you even go down the drain, work on ur ability to comprehend a line of sentence.

As for me dying of hunger. . the day u afford a flight ticket to the UK i will feed and accommodate u till the day u will return to the Nigeria
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

Just when i thought u are getting better, you even go down the drain, work on your ability to comprehend a line of sentence.

As for me dying of hunger. . the day u afford a flight ticket to the UK i will feed and accommodate u till the day u will return to the Nigeria

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh so u r abroad?? dat was wat u wantd me 2 know? wow, okay hw many days did it take u in a engine of a ship 2 get dere?
nd talkn abt feedn me, grin grin grin hv u bin able to feed urself? i cn giv u ma fone numba incase u nid me to get a ticket back to naija cus i noe ur almost dead ova dere, nd cant afford to come back home dnt wori, i noe d authorities!
now dats blessing!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Connoisseur(m): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
If i were the president, i would introduce a rigorous tax regime on religious organisations. Imagine acquiring stupendous wealth while paying little or nothing to the coffers of Government just because it is bounded under a religious organisation.

Justify it all you want, but take out time to think it through on your spare time, a leader (not to talk of a pastor) buying 4 private jets under any pretense or excuse while majority of his followers suffer in poverty is morally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Biggie9: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2011
What manner of poverty sticken folks do we have in Nigeria. For crying out loud whats wrong with private jets if they are needed for the gospel. Long ago men of God were moving on donkeys to preach, later coaches and trains, then cars, now aeroplanes cos d world is expanding. How do u connect a flight to papua new guinea if not through a chartered plane or boat. In d future, scientists may even start colonizing other planets or d moon and then the need for churches acquiring private space shuttle and rockets will definately arise. Lets not wallow in self pity and ignorance in nigeria. necessity is the mother of invention. no man buys 4 private jets for fancy or for fun, not even the richest man on earth. i believe there was a dire need for the jets hence they were bought by the Bishop, cos even parking and leaving it idle alone is money so it must have been bought for a purpose and iam sure if more is needed, they will be bought without much ado!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by stagger: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2011
justwise:

Wow!! what a colourfull language from Oyedepo follower.

You are an even dumber cretin! Your dumbness knows no bounds.

HOW MUCH OF CHURCH OFFERING CAN BUY FOUR PRIVATE JETS?

CRETIN SQUARED! angry angry angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Greencat(f): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2011
Whats the benefit of this jet? Nigeria is filled with poverty striken people and  someone feels comfortable spending 4.2bn on a jet. For what really? Is the jet goNA BE TAKEN TO THE villages with no adequate light food or water to touch lives. I dont get it
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2011
stagger:

You are an even dumber cretin! Your dumbness knows no bounds.

HOW MUCH OF CHURCH OFFERING CAN BUY FOUR PRIVATE JETS?

CRETIN SQUARED! angry angry angry

Was that post u qouted talking about offering? Do u need help reading and comprending post here?

Why do we even have these church rats running round here?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2011
Greencat:

Whats the benefit of this jet? Nigeria is filled with poverty striken people and someone feels comfortable spending 4.2bn on a jet. For what really? Is the jet goNA BE TAKEN TO THE villages with no adequate light food or water to touch lives. I dont get it

That is what pple who did not work for their money do. Its easy to deep hand into church money and buy whatever he wants, just like our thieving politicians.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by jawjaw1: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2011
For all the prosperity christians around, the basic question is, do you worship God because of who He is or because of what He promises to bless you with?

Mind you God owes you nothing. He is your creator and he demands your praise and worship. Every other thing He blesses you with is 'Jara'. So please watch your focus for being a Christian.

Secondly, one of the basic guides of daily Christian life is to ask yourself in any situation you find yourself, 'What will Jesus do if he was in this situation?'
You can never go wrong if you adopt this strategy.

Using this same test, I want to ask, If Jesus was the one in heading Oyedepo's church today, would He be buying private jets?

Your answer is as good as mine!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Kanto: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2011
419,419,419 pentecostal church pastors. All they do is scam people of their money, sleep with peoples wives, molest little children and do some rituals here and there. These pastors who can go to the extent of using the name of god to scam people and perpetrate all kinds of fraud are the worst specie of human beings.

People you are warned to beware of such 419 churches and pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.