Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (91481 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by MaiSuya(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2011
bad belle people.

who stopped you from buying your own jet?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Sicherheit(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

i wudnt b angry cus, he's nt ma relative, d only reason i'll b angry is d rubbish u wrote, Y wud u say sum1s opinion is rubbish! U r an angry young man, grin grin grin
First you said you are a graduate, now you are trying to imply you are old. I don't know Bishop Oyedepo very well but I know he does not condone liars!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

i wudnt b angry cus, he's nt ma relative, d only reason i'll b angry is d rubbish u wrote,  Y wud u say sum1s opinion is rubbish! U r an angry young man,  grin grin grin

I feel sorry for some of u who sheepishly  follow the so called pastors who live off ur saves and lay dirty hands on ur heads in the name of prayer.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by bikokwe(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
Abeg live am make him enjoy jore.Thats the fringe benefits of serving God.make una serve am 2 to get urs.When Sinners buy plane no wahala wen MOG buy na wahala.Na so God talk am.Boss CArry GO!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by thunderboy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
@Justwise
Rubbish!! he is a thieving pastor and not a prophet of God.

I totally DISAGREE with you . What I just don't understand is why he owns a jet worth 4.2 Billion Naira , when there are other worthy religious causes the money could be used for .  Are there no jobless people in the congregation ? Are there no tenants in the congregation ? Definitely there are still orphanages and prisons in Nigeria . That cash could have served a different purpose !!! Between ,  I remember a holy book saying something about a camel finding it easier to pass through the eye of a needle than  for a rich man to do same ,  May GOD help us all.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
Sicherheit:

O boy, maybe you should check that your certificate again. I don't think you are reading it right, the GRADUATE part is missing PRE.

is it ma fault dat u r illiterate, immature nd sad enuf, an unbeliever?? I dnt blame u at all, U cant stand up 2 me in person nd ur talkn, ma God! Ma certificate is missin a PRE buh am sori do u hv a certificate?? Or is it dat piece of paper u get by bribin lecturers dat u call a certificate? Dats y we always hv d edge in gettn jobs ova u flies nd it nw amounts 2 beef! Dude luk 4 sum1 ur status 2 talk 2 nt me! Am way above dat. grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by owobokiri(m): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
Live Is Good! Your Tithe At Work! Keep giving to Daddy, God Will Reward You In HEAVEN!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2011
One day there will be a revolution in Nigerian churches when these mumu christians pastor worshippers finally wake up from their slumber.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2011
justwise:

I feel sorry for some of u who sheepishly  follow the so called pastors who live off your saves and lay dirty hands on your heads in the name of prayer.

ur soooo immature nd u make me laff, did we eva complain 2 u, y do u fight 4 anoda man's cause? Dats y u continue in ur penury, U'll still end up in his church afta hunga don beat u die!!! grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
bikokwe:

Abeg live am make him enjoy jore.Thats the fringe benefits of serving God.make una serve am 2 to get urs.When Sinners buy plane no wahala wen MOG buy na wahala.Na so God talk am.Boss CArry GO!

God bless u jare, leave dem, make dem dey open dem dirty mouth, dem go tell me if na dier moni him use buy Jet, grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

your soooo immature nd u make me laff, did we eva complain 2 u, y do u fight 4 anoda man's cause? Dats y u continue in your penury, U'll still end up in his church afta hunga don beat u die!!! grin grin grin

That is from a graduate calling somebody an illiterate?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by olaniyio1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
when this same man was driving an old smoking beetle and bishop abioye treking in the rain all in angwar rimi kaduna.where were you all condeming them now,but now that things have changed you open dirty mpouth to speak evil of him.i live in kaduna and angwar rimi to be precise where lfc started the journey at the beginning was reall rough for him at the beginning but thank god today he is bless .
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

God bless u jare, leave dem, make dem dey open dem dirty mouth, dem go tell me if na dier moni him use buy Jet,  grin grin grin

That again coming from a 'believer/born again christian?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
olaniyi .o:

when this same man was driving an old smoking beetle and bishop abioye treking in the rain all in angwar rimi kaduna.where were you all condeming them now,but now that things have changed you open dirty mpouth to speak evil of him.i live in kaduna and angwar rimi to be precise where lfc started the journey at the beginning was reall rough for him at the beginning but thank[b] god[/b] today he is bless .

I'm glad u said god and not God cos those who service the real God don't behave like thieving politicians.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Connoisseur(m): 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
I dont know or maybe wldnt tell if this man is fake or not. But i think it isnt in the best of interests for him to have that kind of luxury in the midst of poverty even among his brethren.

This man dosent have a job, company whatever that we know of that fetches him money (pastoring isnt a job, its a vocation). By that, i believe every money in his possession is for the collective good just in rthe same way we entrust our collective purse to dem ploiticians. Spending 4.2 billion naira on a personal luxury all in the name of reaching the hinterlands (as if hinterlands have airfields) is the height of deceit. When there are members of his congregation who cant afford the basic neccessities that makes life worth living.

To think most of us here who support him would turn around to blame our politicians. Now tell me what s the difference between this man and Dimeji Bankole.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2011
justwise:

I'm glad u said god and not God cos those who service the real God don't behave like thieving politicians.

grin grin it takes a graduate 2 know an illiterate wen he sees 1, u r soo dumb, infact, ma friends r laffin soo hard ova here! U r about d dumbest fellow I hv eva seen. Ur username shud b justdumb! Hw does God behave?? Lyk u? Abegi!!
Wen dey were trekin nd were usin beetle evrywhr, u were 2 dumb or u were nt even born at dat tym sef, 2 noe dose tyms, whr was d moni den? U guys r hypocrites nd u always want we, d blessd ones 2 always giv u alms abi? Did God giv us moni 2 dash out 2 hypocrites??
In conclusion, ur dumbness knows no bounds! Shikena
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
Connoisseur:

I dont know or maybe wldnt tell if this man is fake or not. But i think it isnt in the best of interests for him to have that kind of luxury in the midst of poverty even among his brethren.

This man dosent have a job, company whatever that we know of  that fetches him money (pastoring isnt a job, its a vocation). By that, i believe every money in his possession is for the collective good just in rthe same way we entrust our collective purse to dem ploiticians. Spending 4.2 billion naira on a personal luxury all in the name of reaching the hinterlands (as if hinterlands have airfields) is the height of deceit. When there are members of his congregation who cant afford the basic neccessities that makes life worth living.

To think most of us here who support him would turn around to blame our politicians. Now tell me what s the difference between this man and Dimeji Bankole.

i understand wat ur sayin buh u shud know dat dis man has 3 universities (2 completed nd 1 in progress), he has written books which r best sellers, he has primary nd secondary schools, nd most importantly, he's an architect! The moni he used 2 build covenant Uni was 4rm seeds, (Jimoh Ibrahim alone contributed 250 million), nw, he's job is nt 2 giv pple moni, dats whr u get it wrong, his job is 2 empower pple, spiritually so dat dey get their own money, isnt it a member of d church dat gave 89 million as a seed, nd won a 500 million contract, dis is wat we r talkn about,
I swear, i was finkn lyk dat 2 buh I came 2 realize d fact
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ Dabraska,

You claim to be a graduate, please write like one. With that nonsense you scribbling up there, you making it very hard to follow the thread. If thats

how graduates from whatever school you attended write, then your school needs to be investigated for fraud. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
Sicherheit:

First you said you are a graduate, now you are trying to imply you are old. I don't know Bishop Oyedepo very well but I know he does not condone liars!

is it dat u've nt seen a graduate or ur 2 dumb 2 comprehend dat am 1, or u r stilll baffled as to hw ma Covenant Uni skul fees were afforded wifout stress, wow! Ur livin in poverty nd penury, u bera get ur butt nd cum ova 2 his church, at least wif ur skepticism, u'll b able 2 afford lasu sch fees,
4 d main fact i calld u a young man, does it imply dat am old?? And i tot d lvl of education in dis country has improved. Gudluck Jonathan wat r u doin abt dis oh??
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Koikoi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2011
pple shud not quote the Holy Bible out of context. Our Good God do not have money and cannot give what he do not have. money is of the world that's why Jesus said give to caesar what is caesar's. In Matthew chapter 6 verse 21, the Bible says: 'For where your treasure is, there will your heart also'. Let everyman search himself and see the direction he faces with God. Remember ananias and sapphira.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by EgbeNak: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

isnt it a[b] member of d church dat gave 89 million as a seed, nd won a 500 million contract,[/b] dis is wat we r talkn about,  

Its only 10% of members that you will classify as rich, what of the other 90%? Where's there contract? Yet they are supposed to donate every day because some member whose income you can't trace donated 89 million as a seed, what a way to reason.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by infofta(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
Sell your riches, give them to the poor, and come follow me. This is one of the words from Jesus to those wanting to be his followers. Jesus never bought super Boats or Horses or Carmels even when he had the opportunity to collect money from the multitudes he fed. As a man of God, wealth is not mensured by the material things you have acquired but by the number of lives you have affected positively. A private Jet has no significance in spreading the good news which is the ultimate goal of all church leaders. He should learn to use church money judiciously instead of allowing money control him. He can be a man of God and yet on the last day miss heaven. Remember Moses saw the land of Cannah but could not enter why? The ways of men are not God's way. Our leaders now preach prosperity instead of salvation trying to modernize the Bible, remember judgement shall start from the Altar. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul in hell. My advice. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by ibrahim007: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2011
Oga Dabraska your contributions to this thread are full of sentiments.I wonder if you were born yesterday or probably you type with arse.

I didn't create pastor Oyedepo so therefore i can't judge him.I don't know him so i can't tell if he's a good man or not ,only his creator knows that.But what baffles me most is that his church members keeps saying he got his wealth from writing,i believe those books conveys the word of God and they should not be sold but made free for people to read.Even Almighty God himself did not sell the holy books to his prophets.If he writes,why does he sell these books?.Though,every man is judged according to his intentions.If he sells those books containing the word of God to raise money for the poor-ACCEPTABLE but if he sells those books to enrich himself then only God can judge him.I'm not criticizing pastor Oyedepo but i'm just trying to make a reasonable point here.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by EgbeNak: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
info.fta:

As a man of God, wealth is not mensured by the material things you have acquired but by the number of lives you have affected positively. A private Jet has no significance in spreading the good news which is the ultimate goal of all church leaders. He should learn to use church money judiciously instead of allowing money control him.

He's sure to affect your wallet I can asure you that.
Cheers
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
OgidiBoy:

@ Dabraska,

You claim to be a graduate, please write like one. With that nonsense you scribbling up there, you making it very hard to follow the thread. If thats

how graduates from whatever school you attended write, then your school needs to be investigated for fraud. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

did u jst write dat urself? If u claimed 2, which i noe u ddnt, den u deserve a treat,
Nw u cant read nd undastand? Jesus! wat r we turnin into in dis country?  I dnt noe d beef u guys hv wif ma chancellor nd d sch, is it bcus ur 2 hungry 2 attend d skul or u jst enjoy being d enemy? Its clear sha, u cant stand us in person so u guys feel inferior, y'all get dat alot! Dats y u pple dnt move foward in lyf, its jst basic!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by HighChief4(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
info.fta:

Sell your riches, give them to the poor, and come follow me. This is one of the words from Jesus to those wanting to be his followers. Jesus never bought super Boats or Horses or Carmels even when he had the opportunity to collect money from the multitudes he fed. As a man of God, wealth is not mensured by the material things you have acquired but by the number of lives you have affected positively. A private Jet has no significance in spreading the good news which is the ultimate goal of all church leaders. He should learn to use church money judiciously instead of allowing money control him. He can be a man of God and yet on the last day miss heaven. Remember Moses saw the land of Cannah but could not enter why? The ways of men are not God's way. Our leaders now preach prosperity instead of salvation trying to modernize the Bible, remember judgement shall start from the Altar. What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul in hell. My advice. Peace.

Bless you my broda for the bolded in your comment. If he had used the money he spent on acquiring those jets and take it to the North and feed, cloth and provide shelter for those Almajiris in the North, trust me so many of them will convert and follow the way of God. We have so many unbelievers in the streets of Lagos and other states in that country and yet these thieving pastors do not deem it wise to provide for them and trust me, such good deed will turn them to christians, instead flying a 5star private jet. People are really blind and gullible in that country
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by EgbeNak: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ Dabraska

Why was Jesus so concerned about his followers pursuing riches?

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God."
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by OgidiBoy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

did u jst write dat urself? If u claimed 2, which i noe u ddnt, den u deserve a treat,
Nw u cant read nd undastand? Jesus! wat r we turnin into in dis country?  I dnt noe d beef u guys hv wif ma chancellor nd d sch, is it bcus your 2 hungry 2 attend d skul or u jst enjoy being d enemy? Its clear sha, u cant stand us in person so u guys feel inferior, y'all get dat alot! Dats y u pple dnt move foward in lyf, its jst basic!

Dude do me a favor and read your post and see if it's making any sense. How a grown man can write like that and claim to be a freaking graduate just

makes me sad. I'm not asking you to be perfect with your writing skills, because I'm not either. But come dude write like someone that has at least seen

the four walls of a classroom no offense.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2011
Egbe Nak:

Its only 10% of members that you will classify as rich, what of the other 90%? Where's there contract? Yet they are supposed to donate every day because some member whose income you can't trace donated 89 million as a seed, what a way to reason.

r dey forced or compelled into donatin? Is dat wat dey tell u in ur church dat its a must 2 donate? U see wat i'm sayin, ur criticisms r baseless! Nw if ur in a church nd its nt workn 4 u wat do u do? U go 2 anoda church. Y does d church kip growin? U pple r nt true 2 urselves. I hv bin a member since 99, nd whr i am nw is nt whr i used 2 b. Pple r gainin new lvls nd sum pple r outsyd busy criticisin, *i laff in chinese grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by HighChief4(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

r dey forced or compelled into donatin? Is dat wat dey tell u in your church dat its a must 2 donate? U see wat i'm sayin, your criticisms r baseless! Nw if your in a church nd its nt workn 4 u wat do u do? U go 2 anoda church. Y does d church kip growin? U pple r nt true 2 urselves. I hv bin a member since 99, nd whr i am nw is nt whr i used 2 b. Pple r gainin new lvls nd sum pple r outsyd busy criticisin, *i laff in chinese grin grin grin

The bolded has said it all. So you go to church for material gains? or you go to church for salvation? pls explain

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by EgbeNak: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

r dey forced or compelled into donatin? Is dat wat dey tell u in your church dat its a must 2 donate? U see wat i'm sayin, your criticisms r baseless! Nw if your in a church nd its nt workn 4 u wat do u do? U go 2 anoda church. Y does d church kip growin? U pple r nt true 2 urselves. I hv bin a member since 99, nd whr i am nw is nt whr i used 2 b. Pple r gainin new lvls nd sum pple r outsyd busy criticisin, *i laff in chinese

Maybe you have made it indeed, but 90% of your fellow worshiper's are still very poor. Do you fast or pray better than the other 90% members of your church. You probably became wealthy because you worked hard for it.

NB
Please tell your pastor its almost impossible for him to go to heaven, except you're one of the few who actually think its possible for camel to go through the eye of a needle .
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by ibrahim007: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
Make una shun dis dabraska boi,dude never dey grow hair for prick sef.I wonder if he knows there's eternal lyfe.Mugu plenty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.