Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (91474 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by ruiyeye(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
this pix are old, from 2years ago if i'm correct, Bishop has paid the price; thru hardwork, determination and inspiration (divine), live with it or hug transformer!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
rui_yeye:

this pix are old, from 2years ago if i'm correct, Bishop has paid the price; thru hardwork, determination and inspiration (divine), live with it or hug transformer!

correct bro!!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by chelseabmw(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Sicherheit(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

i laff at u pple, i am a winner and ma bishop will say, is it your money?? or is your own airplane missing??
it is unbelievers dat complain lyk dis, I am a graduate of covenant university, nw can u compare our fees to babcock university??
pls, is it evrybody dats dosent hv moni dat he'll help? he has scholarship programmes, wat else do y'all want?
do u know hw much he spends in runnin canaanland evry month??  lets dnt talk outta ignorance nd insult a man of God. They hv consequences!
How can you say you are graduate?
Have you forgotten that liars go to hell.

Does your bishop really say is it your money? Or is you own plane missing? Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2011
Sicherheit:

How can you say you are graduate?
Have you forgotten that liars go to hell.

Does your bishop really say is it your money? Or is you own plane missing? Na wa oh!

do u fink am in ur class? nw wat brings lie into dis? do u fink evrybody on nairaland is jobless nd ur type??
guy b very careful nd watch wat u say, am a graduate 4rm covenant university wif a bsc in comp. sci nd i go to faith tabernacle regularly so do u hv a problem wif dat?

dnt lemme say words dat u'll hate cus i dnt lyk being pushed!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

do u fink am in your class? nw wat brings lie into dis? do u fink evrybody on nairaland is jobless nd your type??
guy b very careful nd watch wat u say, am a graduate 4rm covenant university wif a bsc in comp. sci nd i go to faith tabernacle regularly so do u hv a problem wif dat?

dnt lemme say words dat u'll hate cus i dnt lyk being pushed!
grin grin grin grin grin grin u still don't get the message

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2011
justwise:

[/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin u still don't get the message
grin grin grin am sorry bro, wats d message? cus i tot he was dissin me
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by babaowo: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
hmmm shame on scammers G.O's calling themselves man of god.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Tweety121(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
With all his money, you'd think he'd wear tailor-made suits, the sleeves on that shirt looks too long grin

And is he wearing an earring??

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by LagosBoi2(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2011
They will know only when they realize that the church's wealth is the owner's wealth, them go dey follow them like zombie, rubbish angry
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

i laff at u pple, i am a winner and ma bishop will say, is it your money?? or is your own airplane missing??
it is unbelievers dat complain lyk dis, I am a graduate of covenant university, nw can u compare our fees to babcock university??
pls, is it evrybody dats dosent hv moni dat he'll help? he has scholarship programmes, wat else do y'all want?
do u know hw much he spends in runnin canaanland evry month??  lets dnt talk outta ignorance nd insult a man of God. They hv consequences!

I laff at u,
My bishop
Graduate of CU

damn, certified believer,

How much he spends in running canaanland? lol,
Do you know how much tithes go in, seed faith, plant faith, pear faith, maize faith, offerings, follower dash me,

it'd be best you keep off this thread, before the 'eagles' come home to roost, cheesy
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Jaideyone(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
so many ignorant fools on this thread. this is a true man of God. This is a man that has blessed millions of people my parents inclusive even though we don't attend his church. my dad listens to his teachings and i can tell you without any doubt that he is a true man of God. why are u all complaining when he didn't come to your house to beg for money? if you don't know what to say then shut your dirty mouth. the people giving money to him are not fools and a lot of them are billionaires too. if a man of God prays for you and you become a multi millionaire will you not sow back into his life? he that watereth shall be watered. that is what is happening.

wat an irony justwise is the dumbest donkey on nairaland
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2011
[quote author=justwise:

Don't waste your time quoting Bible to me, i don't have any respect for some of u Bible quoting church goers. I judge pple by their actions and not by quoting every verse in the Bible while they do the opposite.

You two should stop talking nonsense, pastor using church money to buy private jet while some of his members can't even afford a bicycle, can u tell me what a pastor need private jet for? I blame those silly members who keep giving to those thieves  with Bible.

If these posts were made by a dumb monkey, i want to be eating bananas the rest of my life.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
Jaidey-one:

so many ignorant fools on this thread. this is a true man of God. This is a man that has blessed millions of people my parents inclusive even though we don't attend his church. my dad listens to his teachings and i can tell you without any doubt that he is a true man of God. why are u all complaining when he didn't come to your house to beg for money? if you don't know what to say then shut your dirty mouth. the people giving money to him are not fools and a lot of them are billionaires too. if a man of God prays for you and you become a multi millionaire will you not sow back into his life? he that watereth shall be watered. that is what is happening.

wat an irony justwise is the dumbest donkey on nairaland

People with single brain cell like u should be banned from using internet, listen to urself, a man of God will pray for u and u become a million? God has become a magician? This is why we have churchs in almost every street in Nigeria and at the same time, our position in world crime table keep going up.

Church has become a business, pastors living like a common criminal, the same way politicians steal our money with impunity, is the same way pastors use offering money to buy private jet and live far above their means. Your daddy doesn't need to listen to the pastor to have a personal rela/ship with God, unfortunately, u are one of those who can't use their God given brain untill their thieving man of god tell them so.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2011
musKeeto:

If these posts were made by a dumb monkey, i want to be eating bananas the rest of my life.

Don't take that mumu seriously.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by komekn(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2011
In my humble opinion 80% of Christians do not read their Bible’s continuously, that leaves 20% who do and of that number only 10% study diligently the word of God (the Bible). Consequently, most supposed Christians get deceived and make Idols of mere men essentially because they are lazy, it costs you a lot to seek God and I don’t mean money.

I notice the term “Man Of God” is used quite often here, I will therefore ask who is a Christian and who or how do you define “Man Of God”

Meanwhile I leave you with 2 Corinthians 10 & 11, the true apostle and false apostle - Nuff Said  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by LoveKing(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2011
can someone tell me the difference between Oyedepo and Mother Theresa?
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by maxproxl: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2011
"As a man thinks in his heart so is he". apart form the spiritual significance of this private jet, how much is a jet in the personal income of bishop oyedepo. a man with over 60 published globally acclaimed books (over 30 of which are best sellers). l must emphasize that all the reactions on this thread are un-called for towards a ministry that acquired its first jet in 1996. Pastor Adeboye, some Nigerian Bank CEO's also own jets. American music stars own jets, even some business men own jets. how much more a ministry as big as WINNERS CHAPEL worldwide. one of the most prominent ministries worldwide.

lets go down memory lane. when the church had nothing in 1983 when they started, David Oyedepo already proclaimed things to come in line with a specific divine mandate. one of the things he emphasized then was FAITH TERBANACLE(50,000 seater auditorium), BOOK PUBLISHING and the PRIVATE JETS. some people left the church then as they couldnt understand why a poor young oyedepo then can be so confident in abject poverty. to them, he was an arrogant young preacher. its the power of VISION. l have a family member who witnessed all what bishop proclaimed back then.

THE BASIC TRUTH is that its a product of necessity which relates with a divine mandate, size of their ministry, envagelism & supernatural provision. some of these pastors didnt even pay a dime for this luxury product. its all to the glory of GOD, take PASTOR KENETH COPELAND that has given out over 26-privates jets to other ministries as gifts. he even has an AIRPORT. now thats GOD in action. its beyond human comprehension.

OTHER PASTORS with PRIVATE JETS ARE LISTED BELOW:
- PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE
- Benny Hinn
- Frederick K.C. Price
- Creflo Dollar
- Jan and Paul Crouch
- K.A. Paul
- Joyce Meyer
- Paula And Randy White
- Mike Murdock
- Kenny Copeland
- Rod Parsley

MY PASTOR is next on the list: PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI(DAYSTAR CHRISTIAN CENTRE)
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by globalaid(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
Why taking panadol for someone headache. Bishop did not force anybody to give offering. When he have only 3 shirts and 2 pairs of trouser nobody take note now that God is blessing him all of you are making noise. Carry on my Papa this is our year of unlimited breakthrough and we have started enjoying it already. Our God is faithful
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by lepasharon(f): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2011
una weldon ooo.all of dese pastors r theifs dey dont preach d truth. enjoy well well.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by muyiserra: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2011
@cold or whatever u call urself, wen do one need planes n private jet to go and spread the goodnews?
i hope mental retarded pple like ur type be wiped out from our belove country, cos ur type alone brings downfall!

men am not in support of these at all, to me theres no humility in these! a man of god, well he's not!
chikena! greedy fellows!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2011
LoveKing:

can someone tell me the difference between Oyedepo and Mother Theresa?

Great question. . .even though I consider it sacrilegious to even mention the name of the venerable Mother Teresa in the same breath as that of the thieving buccaneer called Oyedepo. Maybe his brain-washed goons should attempt to answer this question.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by EgbeNak: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
Oga Oyedepo don mugu his flock. If he has God in his life he would change.

Seriously I think papa Oyedepo needs God in his life rather than Satan. Do him a favour by not donating on Sunday, instead give "his" money to beggars.

pro01:

Maybe his brain-washed goons should attempt to answer this question.

I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
musKeeto:

I laff at u,
My bishop
Graduate of CU

damn, certified believer,

How much he spends in running canaanland? lol, 
Do you know how much tithes go in, seed faith, plant faith, pear faith, maize faith, offerings, follower dash me,

it'd be best you keep off this thread, before the 'eagles' come home to roost,  cheesy

i consider dis, an insult arguin wif u! Buh dnt wori, i'll take dat calmly, Wat will u use dese sources of income 4?? And mind u he ddnt beg 4 dem so y do u succeed in makin a nuisance of urself? So he shud come nd meet u nd giv u moni cus ur obviously hungry dats y ur makin noise! 4 d main fact ur a preacher, must u b poor??
Please lets cut dis crap nd face reality, We r goin 2 his church 4 a reason nd we noe wat we gain so, continue in ur sufferin!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by IfeLuvely: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
GOD DEY OOO, aafa n sanra, omo ijo n ru, undecided
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by HighChief4(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
Catholic church is arguably the biggest church in the world, yet the POPE still flies Alitalie which is a public flight. Some people are saying "did the pastor come to your house to collect the money" in that case why do we blame our politicians? Did those politicians come to your house to collect the money they steal? All these guys are thieves.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
Lyk it was in d bible, pple calld Jesus a fraud and He was crucified, Its no different!
Wait sef! Even tho he's fake, dosnt it hv 2 do wif ur mindset? Its left 2 u 2 use wisdom instead of insultin sum1 ur nt sure he's real or fake,
Y'all wudnt lyk 2 b unda d curse of a prophet, believe me! Its worse dan anyfin u've eva imagined! Be warned!
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by 4ward(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
All i know is that it is not a crime to be wealthy as a pastor.because we serve a  Wealthy God.God is the Only Judge.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by justwise(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

Lyk it was in d bible, pple calld Jesus a fraud and He was crucified, Its no different!
Wait sef! Even tho he's fake, dosnt it hv 2 do wif your mindset? Its left 2 u 2 use wisdom instead of insultin sum1 your nt sure he's real or fake,
Y'all wudnt lyk 2 b unda d curse of a prophet, believe me! Its worse dan anyfin u've eva imagined! Be warned!

Rubbish!! he is a thieving pastor and not a prophet of God.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2011
High_Chief:

Catholic church is arguably the biggest church in the world, yet the POPE still flies Alitalie which is a public flight. Some people are saying "did the pastor come to your house to collect the money" in that case why do we blame our politicians? Did those politicians come to your house to collect the money they steal? All these guys are thieves.

d politicians take moni meant 4 d development of d country while d offerings gotten 4rm d church r meant 2 go whr? D bible says it dat its 4rm d work of God dat pastors will earn a living.
I was skeptical 2 buh, lets b factual, if u hv moni, u show His blessings.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by Sicherheit(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
dabraska:

Wait sef! Even tho he's fake, dosnt it hv 2 do wif your mindset? Its left 2 u 2 use wisdom instead of insultin sum1 your nt sure he's real or fake,
O boy, maybe you should check that your certificate again. I don't think you are reading it right, the GRADUATE part is missing PRE.
Re: Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. by dabraska: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2011
justwise:

[/b]

Rubbish!! he is a thieving pastor and not a prophet of God.

i wudnt b angry cus, he's nt ma relative, d only reason i'll b angry is d rubbish u wrote, Y wud u say sum1s opinion is rubbish! U r an angry young man, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.