Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) (2855 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Nicenancy(f): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Your crush left her expensive phone under that hut and he asks u to get it for her. Prove your boldness after which u can have her

Deal or no deal? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Qatar2022: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
She dey crazy I no crush on her again

13 Likes

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
undecided
So long say no be me send her to leave am for there,na only her go go collect am come undecided

For my life,crush get limitations lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by saheedbadmus(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
U say

3 Likes

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by GoldenJAT(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
So Make I do wetin? Even if na for example! I no go!
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by CrystalSpark(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Only Ozo or Sega can be that stupid!

Cc: BBNaija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by nifemi25(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
Ori iya mi onije.

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
Crush: babe if you know you love me, help me get my phone from there

Me: abeg gettat

3 Likes

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by KingDash: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nicenancy:
Your crush left her expensive phone under that hut and he asks u to get it for her. Prove your boldness after which u can have her

Deal or no deal? cheesy
no be by Force to get babe
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by brosom(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
That moment I uncrush grin grin
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
crush ko, compact ni

lol... just for a damn phone? even if it was one of my kids that would fall in the middle of that pack, lets be real, what can a man really do?!?!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Danjikanbauchi: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nicenancy:

Deal or no deal? cheesy
she no get leg to go pick her phone ? Rubbish if she can't pick it then let it be there.
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Hypnotise: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2021
Baby I will buy iPhone 13 for you. I don have her be that.
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by NelviusGrey(m): 12:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Ogun kii boldness... when woman never finish for this life grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Tonyfx: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Nicenancy:

Deal or no deal? cheesy

No problem since it's her property I'll put her in front let's go and collect it together grin
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by oz4real83(m): 2:28am On Oct 22, 2021
"love your neighbour as you love yourself". I will prove to my crush that I love her as I love myself by not going to pick the phone. grin grin.
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Josbreed: 2:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Nicenancy:

Deal or no deal? cheesy

The crush is a female, and she later turned to a male (he) abi?

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by suffering: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2021
Two of us will have to go together. If she refuses to then I'll stay put.
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by femi4: 5:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Nicenancy:

Deal or no deal? cheesy
No deal...I can always have another crush, fanta and even coca cola
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by helinues: 5:53am On Oct 22, 2021
You said my crush left her phone there not that na my phone dey there.

Make she go pick am herself now...

Abi seh you want make Lions crush me ni
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Angrygoat: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2021
See how the lioness dey enjoy,that one put hand for table dey sleep, e clear say dem dey enjoy their sleep,dey dream. God is wonderful
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Tokskob2008: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2021
Maybe this man can do it.....

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2021
She should meet her boyfriend.

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2021
See i kant be crushed because of my crush, i don't like what i hate o
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Gadafii: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
this op don too to read romantic novels

may God never allow me crush on dumb girls embarassed

by the way, i stopped having crush on girls no matter pretty and endowed she is, when i realized that the girl i am fantasizing, another nigaa like me is dunking her steady or probably tired of her kpekus.

no be say the guy get 3 balls or 2 heads, so why crush on a girl when someone else dey shine her congo, na ment

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by rex444(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Even if my name na Samson
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by Blackfire(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Me ...I will you know....eemmm....emmmm....you see the thing is... the phone....yes the phone... Will....you know... she ....lion .....you know ...
Re: Your Crush Left Her Phone There )pix) by TolkowskyCut: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
My own love is not that blind grin

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Breakup / Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / I Refused To Kill My Chicken Because Of Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.