Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

+18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] (7133 Views)

+18: Why Did She Remove Her Bra? Now She's Náked [Pic] / +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic] / +18: Why Are Most Women Like This? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2021
mojibbz:

Im very familiar with the charts and markets because i trade forex. But ive found it hard to break into crypto or im just lazy.
How do you find crypto currencies worthy of trading or investing in?

By using Google, YouTube, and researching about them. If you go to coinmarketcap dot com, or coingecko dot com, you'll see all of them.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Which p2p exchanges do you use? I am aware of binance, remitano, quidax.
Also, which crypto wallets do you use to store you tokens?

Is it true that some people that trade crypto have converted their naira to usdt? I have been hearing about people doing it, but have never seen any physical proof.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
angelfallz:
Which p2p exchanges do you use? I am aware of binance, remitano, quidax.
Also, which crypto wallets do you use to store you tokens?

Is it true that some people that trade crypto have converted their naira to usdt? I have been hearing about people doing it, but have never seen any physical proof.

1. Binance
2. Metamask wallet, Binance wallet, and Trustwallet (go with metamask)
3. Converting Naira to USDT is not something someone needs to show you proof — all it requires is clicking button

By the way, you sound like someone who is new. All these questions you asked are just a few clicks away. YouTube won't disappoint you. There is nothing hard in crypto. Only being patient is hard.

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
If you're from age 15 and above and you're not into crypto, something dey worry you. Even if you don't have money to invest in it, at least, use YouTube to learn how it works first.

If we all have money, hatred, depression, envy, oppression, and jealousy will reduce on Earth and cryptocurrency is here to help with that to a certain degree.

How can one know a genuine p2p seller on Kucoin? The buyer wants to use PayPal USD to buy USDT on kKucoin.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
If you're from age 15 and above and you're not into crypto, something dey worry you. Even if you don't have money to invest in it, at least, use YouTube to learn how it works first.

If we all have money, hatred, depression, envy, oppression, and jealousy will reduce on Earth and cryptocurrency is here to help with that to a certain degree.

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Binance
3. Converting Naira to USDT is not something someone needs to show you proof — all it requires is clicking button

By the way, you sound like someone who is new. All these questions you asked are just a few clicks away. YouTube won't disappoint you. There is nothing hard in crypto. Only being patient is hard.

How can one know a genuine p2p seller on Kūcoin? The buyer wants to use PayPal USD to buy USDT on Kúcoin.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2021
FunNoStrings:

How can one know a genuine p2p seller on Kūcoin? The buyer wants to use PayPal USD to buy USDT on Kúcoin.

I only use Binance P2P. Rating level.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by NumeroUno7(m): 3:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Baba show me love 2014733190 (Kuda Bank)
iLegendd:

Read this short story and have a rethink. Lemme type fast and focus on this Arsenal match that's about to start.

Listen, even when I was broke, I don't notice oppression. In fact, it doesn't exist. When I was abroad, I also don't notice racism.

I'm so confident in my myself even when I'm broke, the dumbest, or the ugliest among others.

I don't look down or belittle myself except I'm just using it to catch cruise.

I guess I have superiority complex and that's why what others do don't move me. I always have "better days ahead," mentality.

Some years ago, I went to the beach in this particular country (we were expecting Akon to come perform) and I saw this pretty Asian girl (dressed like Liquorose of BBNaija) with no ass.

She was with younger and prettier girls of about 18 and above and I had interest in one of them, but I need to win the tomboy over first.

I started by requesting to take a picture with her group of gorgeous girls.

While we were taking the pictures, she didn't want my body to touch hers. It was too obvious.

After the picture, I tried to break into her group, but she protected her girls and the way she did it, a black man with low self-esteem will see her as a racist and someone who doesn't like black people.

To me, I didn't see her as a racist, but a butch lesbian who is protecting her haram and she's doing the right thing. If I was in her shoe, I'd do the same no matter your race.

If a girl rejects me, I don't feel bad. I always put myself in the current boyfriend's shoe. If I was him, will I be happy my girl accepts everyone who approaches her? No. I'm good at finding peace in a hot environment.

So, there are ways not to feel bad when it seems you're being oppressed, rejected, sidelined, etc.

It's all about mindset. I knew I'll be rich and wealthy one day, even though I was currently broke. So, I started acting as if I'm already living my future life today and it skyrocketed my confidence and this confidence is what I use to push through obstacles and challenging moments.

Mind you, I'm not rich and wealthy yet (maybe I am), but knowing that I'll be is more than enough to keep me focused and unbothered about other people's riches and flaunting. Instead, I see them as my colleagues, not oppressors or competitors.

Mindset matters, it bring you peace of mind and wealth. Every other things is a distraction.

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Chief, I noticed many people are ignorant about the crypto space and are willing to learn through your influence. You are doing great, Sir

I'm a crypto writer, and I can write on any topic in crypto. How about you have a website that teaches these things, and I write for you?

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by ollypass: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Back in 2017 when you mention crypto..you get slammed for wanting to brandish another form of MMM, but may be something about the present government don re-set Nigerians mentality..the thing wey dem dey bash years ago..na im every body dey run go now...despite the FG ban o

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Forthe: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2021
FunNoStrings:

baba sale your paypal to me. best rate. 080 8493 2 2 4 8
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:28am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

ILegendd can u pls help me with airtime, things are really hard for the boy, assist me so i can subscribe and follow up some online biz. Na begg i dey beg, pls Don ignore this pls..
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by B11la2b: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Hello Ilengend .. I dare u to send me 5k before evening .
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2021
Forthe:
baba sale your paypal to me. best rate. 080 8493 2 2 4 8

No, I don't sell.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Please do you know any reliable way I can buy USDT with USD — be it with PayPal USD or Visa card USD?
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:
I don't like movies or games. I don't know why. The most interesting movies are boring to me. It's either music, NatGeo Wild, Football, or Discovery and invention channels.

My female friend was enjoying some foreign movies while lying on my chest, but when I changed it to football, she immediately started sleeping. Why do women hate football so much? Is it boring to them?

Short story/testimony to whom it may concern.

In 2016/17 I was broke like my haters because of Buhari's hardship, but that suffering propelled me to legitimate success and I no longer work for money today. I sleep, withdraw, invest, eat, pray, and exercise all day. Nothing to do. Oh, I hate 9-5 jobs. In fact, I hate jobs.

If you don't want to suffer, hate jobs, then create jobs for people who love it to work for you.

If you keep waiting for job, money, somebody's son or daughter to find you, depression will kill you o! I don warn you.

Solve a problem and be smart in monetizing it and you shall never lack progress, money, and haters.
what is this Gaay amazon looser doing with a sugar mummy thrice his age

2 Likes

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
ILegendd can u pls help me with airtime, things are really hard for the boy, assist me so i can subscribe and follow up some online biz. Na begg i dey beg, pls Don ignore this pls..

No, Sir.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2021
B11la2b:

No, Sir.

1 Like

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2021
TheManofTomorrow:

Chief, I noticed many people are ignorant about the crypto space and are willing to learn through your influence. You are doing great, Sir

I'm a crypto writer, and I can write on any topic in crypto. How about you have a website that teaches these things, and I write for you?

Nice idea, but for now...fill in the blank.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by B11la2b: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

No, Sir.

4K , 3k ?
Just do anyone for me boss. 1k will be so much appreciated.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2021
B11la2b:

4K , 3k ?
Just do anyone for me boss. 1k will be so much appreciated.

I don't help people. Sorry about that, Sir.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

No, Sir.
Chai, it is well
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Binance offers PayPal, but they recently stopped it for Nigerians. I heard Crypto.com uses Visa Card USD. I don't know if they've stopped it for Nigerians.

Google will help.

Binance refused to verify me:

Verification requires taking a picture of the ID document in real time and can only be done on the website, which can only access the front camera (unlike the app that can access both the front and back cameras — as you know, front cameras give poor images)

My ID document is the driver's license. Nigeria's diver's license has too much information, so the letters and digits very small and never legible when a picture is taken with the front camera. This, I believe, is why Binance has refused to verify my account.

I wish verification is possible via the app so that I can take the real-time pictures with the back camera, which produces a clear image.

Do you know of any workaround?
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by FunNoStrings(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Or, watch these short videos.

Transferwise account number to send money to Crypto.com app, them to Binance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLi2IYcDaRk (Wise.com account video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUbP6yVY7uQ (Crypto.com video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK0PV43DVvQ (Crypto.com and OKex)

Thank you for the videos. I will watch them, but Binance is a big headache, which is why I focus on Kucoin.
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Yungspitta(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Good move, but this is not the best time to buy for HODL. HODLing is good after a 50 - 90% crash.

Read this post I made. https://www.nairaland.com/6809683/crypto-20-cryptocurrency-buy-during
I don buy ham since early February bro
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Nice idea, but for now...fill in the blank.
wink
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2021
I'm new to crypto currency trading but not to crypto itself.

Why do you prefer metamask wallet?

Yes I have been watching YouTube videos, googling etc, asking you questions is part of my research into crypto trading, but I am looking to buy and hold long term I'm not looking for day trading.

I made a mistake when I told you about hearing of people that convert naira to usdt.
What I meant to say was, I heard of people that converted their entire naira to usdt. They don't have naira in their bank accounts anymore, in fact they don't use bank accounts anymore, they use crypto to store their funds.

It is actually logical to do that because our naira value is really low.
iLegendd:

1. Binance

Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by Qpid5(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2021
B11la2b:

No be only dear, na command u go command him to send u millions... Wtf!
Re: +18: Why Are Women Like This? [Picture] by B11la2b: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Qpid5:
No be only dear, na command u go command him to send u millions... Wtf!

Na joke ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo I Japa after seeing this(photos) Graphic / Blood Oath! Your View On It / What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.