Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

She Said We Should Be A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said We Should Be A Friend (1345 Views)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / The Girl I Just Met Said We Should Drop Condom And Go Raw / She Said We Should Do Without Protection,dat It Is Sweet Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said We Should Be A Friend by makavellidon: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Nairaland pls help a brother i recently meet a lady, has a guy nw we had a conversation and i ask her that can we be dating. She said she has someone she is dating that we should start frm friend....my problem now is that i dont knw how 2 play the game cos i dont want to Bleep up. Insult is allow
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Be hopeful op lipsrsealed. Chebi if Club wey dey for championship play well,dem go promote am go Premier league? tongue

Na so.......When girl jam mugu,e no dey hard her to easily manipulate am undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Bola146(f): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pele
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by makavellidon: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Be hopeful op lipsrsealed. Chebi if Club wey dey for championship play well,dem go promote am go Premier league? tongue

Na so.......When girl jam mugu,e no dey hard her to easily manipulate am undecided
so na who be the mugu nw?
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Be yourselve.

Most of u guys fvck up cos u want to impress us.

If u fvck up, u won't get past that friendzone, no lady wants a clown

1 Like

Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Crunchyg2: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
makavellidon:
Nairaland pls help a brother i recently meet a lady, has a guy nw we had a conversation and i ask her that can we be dating. She said she has someone she is dating that we should start frm friend....my problem now is that i dont knw how 2 play the game cos i dont want to Bleep up. Insult is allow
It's a trap. Never be her friend, if she can't date you then you can't be her friend SIMPle

3 Likes

Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by makavellidon: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crunchyg2:

It's a trap. Never be her friend, if she can't date you then you can't be her friend SIMPle
thanks pal
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by makavellidon: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Richywiz:
Be yourselve.

Most of u guys fvck up cos u want to impress us
you mean i should just be cool.
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by slickycee: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lmao.

No be new thing, na normal format.
But let me tell you this, being the best friend she has ever had doesn't guarantee anything.

Most Ladies don't even know how to recognize a good thing.
They just have this fixed mindset of how things are supposed to be
Which most times doesn't help.

Back to your matter,
If you agree to be friends with her, only reciprocate her energy. Don't do too much !!!!!

If possible don't even spend a dime on her
Don't transfer any thing.

Let the friendship build slowly.

She wants to be friends right, please put her in the friend zone and go and look for someone that can give you what you want.

Remember , it's not about how good you're to her, it's not bout what you did and didn't do

Ladies have one innate desire for problem and difficulty. Almost like they enjoy enduring..as if it makes them feel holy or better

They rather stick to that their useless boyfriend that has brought them nothing but pain and Shame, than consider any body else.

Some of this ladies are just big and bold looking but deep inside insecurity and low self esteem is dealing with them.

Guy, just be yourself . Don't expect much from her, don't see it as any stupid test ( that babe would still do whatever she likes )
Keep your options available and be ready for something better .

Don't commit If she doesn't !!
She wants friendship, treat her like your friend

No do pass yourself.
You can't impress her o

Have said my own.
May it be well with you

6 Likes

Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by InfernoNig: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akpurampubem!

Remember what goes around, comes around. If you steal another man's girl, another man will steal her from you.
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Scam. She wants to friend zone you and be billing you. Old format for simps cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by makavellidon: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=slickycee post=106975558]Lmao.

No be new thing, na normal format.
But let me tell you this, being the best friend she has ever had doesn't guarantee anything.

Most Ladies don't even know how to recognize a good thing.
They just have this fixed mindset of how things are supposed to be
Which most times doesn't help.

Back to your matter,
If you agree to be friends with her, only reciprocate her energy. Don't do too much !!!!!

If possible don't even spend a dime on her
Don't transfer any thing.

Let the friendship build slowly.

She wants to be friends right, please put her in the friend zone and go and look for someone that can give you what you want.

Remember , it's not about how good you're to her, it's not bout what you did and didn't do

Ladies have one innate desire for problem and difficulty. Almost like they enjoy enduring..as if it makes them feel holy or better

Bro thanks i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by AfroKnight: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
So you want to be by the side waiting for her relationship to scatter so you can step in?

Lol

Since you have made yourself available, when her relationship scatters she will choose another guy while you remain friends.

Friendship with a woman cannot start after you have expressed romantic desire towards her. Both of you will be deceiving yourselves. And one of you will perpetually heartbroken.

Leave her alone and look for another babe. That’s the best way your friendship with her can work.
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Theama(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Assistant tongue grin in the making

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Op you gar this, if you don't garrit forget barrit.

2 Likes

Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by helinues: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
You want to date someone without going through the process of friendship ( Knowing more about each other)?

Na your likes dey create threads on how a lady broke their hearts
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by InfinityFabric: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
makavellidon:
so na who be the mugu nw?
You're..
You're the backup or one of the backups. Or a cash cow assuming u have money.
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Candidlady: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2021
You guys are funny! You just met someone, the next thing na "dating"!
it is a "phase" something! One step at a time!
be friends with her! You be "auxiliary gear"
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by makavellidon: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2021
Candidlady:
You guys are funny! You just met someone, the next thing na "dating"!

it is a "phase" something! One step at a time!

be friends with her! You be "auxiliary gear"
gbam true talk
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Nonexisting1: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2021
helinues:
You want to date someone without going through the process of friendship ( Knowing more about each other)?

Na your likes dey create threads on how a lady broke their hearts
Can someone please push this simpleton out of here before I lose my temper.

Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by Truvelisback(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
makavellidon:
Bro, na small, small. were u expecting her to start carrying u on her head like oshuka? No. She hasn't known u well, so as to know whether she can trust u or not. She might want to see how serious u are abt it. Bro, If u want to win her heart, chat with as if she is ur Gf, not as if she is ur friend. Have an online fun with her.
Re: She Said We Should Be A Friend by SarutobiEky(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Be yourselve.

Most of u guys fvck up cos u want to impress us
Ahan mama, you look quite scrumptious. Shall I send a pm? wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Video Of Young Ladies Leαked From A House Party Leaves Parents In Distress / How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? / Ex- Cultist Lady Got Her Proposal Ruined By Other Cultist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.