Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty (5677 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pelxmiye:

I'm sorry if you don't understand me..I mean thick women with thick hips and wide thighs everywhere...not facial beauty alone..but bodily assets that makes a man tick
I perfectly understand, you are still welcomed
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:
The most beautiful African women are Eritrea, Ethiopia and Rwanda

Well thanks for emphasising this, i think Nigerian women should probably take a vacation to Rwanda, it might help some of our nigerian sisters calm down and thr funny thing is, quite a number of Rwandan men are not enslaved by this goddesses of beauty in Rwanda, in fact, Rwandan women are most likely more submissive , my point is this...men are not freaked by these women with hour glass ,thick hips walking up and down...
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by ItsTutsi(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol. Not according to south African, Ghanaian, kenyan, Cameroonian women etc

Times without number, we have seen how other African ladies have been complimenting Nigerian men... but that's not the same for the Nigerian ladies

The truth is, the only reason Nigerian guys date our ladies is cus we found ourself here together with no choice.. Datsun you if u go overseas, ull hardly see a Nigerian guy dating a Nigerian lady

U guys are just too toxic!
siofra:

Nigerian men are very average too, they are not fine at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Have u ever been to rwanda!! Abeg just keep quiet don't embarrass urself!!

Things have changed drastically from what u have heard/saw from the civil war

Apart from those northern Arab countries.. it's one of the most developed in Africa

Have you been outside of Africa before?
I mean western countries like the US,UK, Switzerland etc.If you have,you won't even counter me at all.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:

The most beautiful African women are in North Africa!!
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Have u ever been to rwanda!! Abeg just keep quiet don't embarrass urself!!

Things have changed drastically from what u have heard/saw from the civil war

Apart from those northern Arab countries.. it's one of the most developed in Africa

Don't argue with her bro...I was shocked at the things I saw here in Rwanda bro, beautiful women, beautiful weather, the electricity we are battling here in Nigeria is like water here...government provides water to all homes, no boreholes anywhere, paved road pass everywhere ,even local streets ,security cam in every ghetto and neighbour, they are the new South Africa

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by ItsTutsi(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
I did my undergraduate in Uganda, I have met a lot of Rwandan there... Nigerian ladies are not half of those ladies, it's just cus we have no choice in the scenario we found ourselves

Nigerian ladies are ill-mannered and full of toxicity!! That's why they end up lonely overseas, because everyone is avoiding them
Pelxmiye:

Well thanks for emphasising this, i think Nigerian women should probably take a vacation to Rwanda, it might help some of our nigerian sisters calm down and thr funny thing is, quite a number of Rwandan men are not enslaved by this goddesses of beauty in Rwanda, in fact, Rwandan women are most likely more submissive , my point is this...men are not freaked by these women with hour glass ,thick hips walking up and down...

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by MufasaLion: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
2braithe:
Of all places to study, it's Rwanda you saw.

The funniest thing is, you'll be part of those saying "I studied abroad" grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
2braithe:

Okay ma, I won't argue with you any further..hope you know North Africa don't see themselves as Africans, they see themselves as sub saharan Africa and are aligned with the Dubais and UAEs of this world...but if you want to talk of black Africa, please kindly check for yourself, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Rwanda, the reason why Rwanda could be number 1 is because, Rwandans are a mix of all the genes in East Africa, you'll find Ethiopians mix here in Rwanda, Eritrea and other parts of East Africa, beauty wise..they are possible the most consistent when it comes to identifying their features

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by ItsTutsi(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol. I have been to nothing less than 13 countries..
If I narrate u my biography, ull hold ur mouth... and we are speaking about Africa dear
2braithe:

Have you been outside of Africa before?
I mean western countries like the US,UK, Switzerland etc.If you have,you won't even counter me at all.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by ItsTutsi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
I don't consider north Africans as Africans, cos they don't consider themselves as one too.. I have lived in Egypt, and those ppl detest wen u refer to themy as Africans
2braithe:

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Okay ma, I won't argue with you any further..hope you know North Africa don't see themselves as Africans, they see themselves as sub saharan Africa and are aligned with the Dubais and UAEs of this world...but if you want to talk of black Africa, please kindly check for yourself, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Rwanda, the reason why Rwanda could be number 1 is because, Rwandans are a mix of all the genes in East Africa, you'll find Ethiopians mix here in Rwanda, Eritrea and other parts of East Africa, beauty wise..they are possible the most consistent when it comes to identifying their features

If we are to make north Africa an outlier,then you may be right.

How are their men like?
Can you give a round figure of how much I'll be needing if I'm to spend 2 weeks in Rwanda (flight to and fro inclusive).
I'm not really a flexing type,just wanna tour.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. I have been to nothing less than 13 countries..
If I narrate u my biography, ull hold ur mouth... and we are speaking about Africa dear

I'll hold my mouth?
As per you are Ajala travel or what??

Please go and take a seat!
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:
I did my undergraduate in Uganda, I have met a lot of Rwandan there... Nigerian ladies are not half of those ladies, it's just cus we have no choice in the scenario we found ourselves

Nigerian ladies are ill-mannered and full of toxicity!! That's why they end up lonely overseas, because everyone is avoiding them

See I told my elder sister if you see the average Rwandan ladies you'll be shy as a woman grin grin grin grin..when even 16 years girls walk past you and they are already thick in the right places grin grin[left][/left]

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
2braithe:

How are their men like?
Can you give a round figure of how much I'll be needing if I'm to spend 2 weeks in Rwanda (flight to and fro inclusive).

It's a strict country with laws against indiscipline, crime, security is 1000 percent max, and you'll enjoy yourselves, women see sxx as something to be enjoyed by both parties, every woman demands, it's normal , but here..dem never cast at all...if they like you, that's how...they'll be fine with whatever you have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
2braithe:

How are their men like?

Things are a bit high, I think over 290k for to and fro flight
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by siofra(f): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
ItsTutsi:

Abeg get out. Black men who cannot think for themselves. These are women who fit more into the European stereotypes of beauty.

Can you imagine a list without South Sudanese women.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Well black don't crack ,I understand,I have met Sudaneses too...they are a speck when it comes to comparing them to Rwandeses
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Queenslander(f): 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Op.

Maybe you're right!!

Cause I know for a fact that east and southern African women are gorgeous!!
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Queenslander:
Op.

Maybe you're right!!

Cause I know for a fact that east and southern African women are gorgeous!!

Coming from a lady too...our Nigerian girls just want to argue and I'm not trying to create comparisons or out rightly say that Nigerian women aren't beautiful, because nigerian women are to some extent smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pumpumking: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2021
Pelxmiye:
In my short time in Rwanda, studying, I have seen shapes and sizes of Rwandan women in different amazing shades of beauty and sometimes I'm shocked...

In my head ,I think I still believe that Nigerian beauty is actually very diverse, but the issue here is that the beauty of Rwandan women is consistent

Think hips, narrow waist line and a bit of densely muscled legs to carry those hips..

Rwandans are not really blessed with big boobs ,but hips ,thighs, enhanced hour glass shape with thick hips to hold those buffed up buttocks in place..

E reach one time, I had to ask my Rwandan friends and some nigerian friends who have lived here longer

"What do Rwandan women drink or eat to have these buffed shape"

They don't so much gym or exercise, all Rwandan women either have thick hip, wide thighs and a crazy curves right down ,after their waist line...

This is not a perv talking, it's just something that is more of a phenomenon to me ,how a 80-90 percent of women population in Rwandan are buffed up with these natural shapes by mother nature

And to top it all, they are easy to chat with and if you are a guy after sexual adventure, Rwandan women will tire you out...

So anyone also with similar experience here in Rwanda

angry
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pumpumking: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2021
Pelxmiye:
In my short time in Rwanda, studying, I have seen shapes and sizes of Rwandan women in different amazing shades of beauty and sometimes I'm shocked...

In my head ,I think I still believe that Nigerian beauty is actually very diverse, but the issue here is that the beauty of Rwandan women is consistent

Think hips, narrow waist line and a bit of densely muscled legs to carry those hips..

Rwandans are not really blessed with big boobs ,but hips ,thighs, enhanced hour glass shape with thick hips to hold those buffed up buttocks in place..

E reach one time, I had to ask my Rwandan friends and some nigerian friends who have lived here longer

"What do Rwandan women drink or eat to have these buffed shape"

They don't so much gym or exercise, all Rwandan women either have thick hip, wide thighs and a crazy curves right down ,after their waist line...

This is not a perv talking, it's just something that is more of a phenomenon to me ,how a 80-90 percent of women population in Rwandan are buffed up with these natural shapes by mother nature

And to top it all, they are easy to chat with and if you are a guy after sexual adventure, Rwandan women will tire you out...

So anyone also with similar experience here in Rwanda

our Nigeria women can't kiss,
they don't even watch ordinary blue film,
the dyammm borrrrin,
They can't spek English,
they were wig
they eat all yor moiney
They beattup yor mother
they don't obey
they ain't half cast or lightskin
they don't even were ordinary mini sket
they ask u for trassspot moiney
they can't cook rice or boiled egg
and worst of all..they slap yor face when u trying to chop kiss!!! (True story) angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Things are a bit high, I think over 290k for to and fro flight

Not only flight.Things like hotels (cheap ones),feeding etc
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by KingDash: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Come to my family and up north to see raw beauty.
beauty no be only face bro.. nyash and breast follow, because me I no care of babe fine as long as she get nyash.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by neyoohhh: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

the dyammm borrrrin,
They can't spek English,
they were wig
they eat all yor moiney
They beattup yor mother
they don't obey
and worst of all..they slap yor face when u trying to chop kiss!!! (True story) angry

U don't know Nigerian women grin
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pelxmiye(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=2braithe post=107014352]

Not only flight.Things like hotels (cheap ones),feeding etc[/quote

Rwanda doesn't really have a lot of natural resources, surprising how the country works regardless
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Rwanda doesn't really have a lot of natural resources, surprising how the country works regardless

Wahala oo.

What I'm asking is,if I want to come to Rwanda for 2 weeks, asides the 290k for flight, how much should I budget?
I will need to spend on hotel,feeding.
How much should I prepare to have??
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

the dyammm borrrrin,
They can't spek English,
they were wig
they eat all yor moiney
They beattup yor mother
they don't obey

Your spelling is top notch!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pumpumking: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
2braithe:

Your spelling is top notch!

^^^^ther u go. Another Nigerian chick wit atitudes....and then she complain she can't find manas on nairaland (u juss loss yor shance to date milioaire baller....(goat) angry

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^ther u go. Another Nigerian chick wit atitudes....and then she complain she can't find manas on nairaland (u juss loss yor shance to date milioaire baller....(goat) angry

I complimented your spelling skills and you're here bleating like a wounded goat.

Mr cork lirru dick
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Pumpumking: 12:15am On Oct 25, 2021
2braithe:

I complimented your spelling skills and you're here bleating like a wounded goat.

Mr cork lirru dick

Huh? U complentilated my speling how?.. now u talking about sexxc wit my dik? Listen baby am the cheapest dates on earth...if u need sexxx juss ask me..the answer is YESSSSSSSSSS..THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofenesece) cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by 2braithe: 12:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh? U complentilated my speling how?.. now u talking about sexxc wit my dik? Listen baby am the cheapest dates on earth...if u need sexxx juss ask me..the answer is YESSSSSSSSSS..THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofenesece) cheesy

See how the bastard spelt "complimented" grin
I swear pumpumking you no fit die well o grin grin

You need sex?
Shebi you have mummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Young Hollywood Actress, Kira Kosarin Showing Off Her Hot Body / I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd / I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.