Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty (5639 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty by Micromaker23: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
ngbedesamuel:
Without minsing words, Nigerian girls are one of the most beautiful women all over the world not just africa...

The level of exposure Nigerians have cannot be compared to anywhere in africa and so influence their behavior. You don't expect our girls to be so naive ( sorry to use that word) as these other african countries...

Big hips and thighs don't tell anything about beauty in my opinion, I see these eastern and southern african as mama because of their sizes and style of dressing and make up... big and dirty and cheap and always happy to mingle... no class just readily available for cheap fun....

I don't mean to degrade any woman from any country, but compare to Nigeria, they can't match up.....
thank you for giving them Nigerian girls hope, and you know it's a big lie, most girls from naija don't have anything to offer , most men home and abroad complain thesame thing. I am happy I am off the thought of having anything to do with them ever, the no get peace for mind and Dem dey brutal , a Nigerian girl can betray you and would not even blink , though there are good ones but very very very few and difficult to find . Well I am off the search for naija babes , guys the kind of lady you settle with determines your happiness in life , check statics of deaths in marriages in Nigeria it's always the men that die more, why? no peace , for relationship na drama for marriage na die , I fell bad anyways the bad girls have made things unbearable for the few good ones .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. / Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. / Why Am I Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.