Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies (1938 Views)

There Is Nothing Romantic About Bathing Together As Bf & Gf. STOP IT ! / Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by FanOfMyself: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

ermm brother....so u have a nigerian girl u want to settle with but then u say all nigerian girl is babooon...correct?
My brother...i dont meaaanto sound rudes but technically, chemically, medically & broncanically......we can conclude yor head may not be correct in a non correct way...& i mean that in a nice way sir!!! (no ofeinse) angry
grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
womenareapess:
were in my God danm speech did you see me wrote that I have a Nigerian girl I want to settle with? undecided

(No ofeinse) learn to comprehend before you jumb to CONCLUSION like your female baboons do undecided

Can't spread my seed with those apes not talkless of settling down with one undecided

Brother.the goood knews is that yor head clearly not correct ,which is not a bad thing sir however....the bad is yor head is incorrect but correct in a incorrect way that corrects like empty egg!!! (hope it make sence) ,,,no ofeinse!! angry
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
I am sorry I asked.

Do have a nice evening

so babes...can u rotate it like 360 degree sir? cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2021

grin grin grin

See the way I dey laugh like mad man for this article...my guys for here think say I dn high

Pumpumking....guy you be cruise I swear!!

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Fejimummy: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jman06:
Your brother is on point though.

Personally, I may never marry a lady graduate even if I end up studying up to PhD level. It adds nothing but troubles to a man's life. But to marry an illiterate, domesticated, sexually attractive and submissive lady than the so called graduates with their baggage and wahala from too many ex bfs
Until it's time for your kids to start bringing homework then you would understand. PTA meeting your wife will be looking like a bowl of ogi because she can't express herself .... I've seen things like this happen to some mothers I feel pity for them
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Shawnnotmendez: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
hintona na siofra

Chai!! And I dey eye that hintona babe here. Abeg post evidence. I bin think say she be cool, nice person.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Bluewitch(f): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Nairaland has become a one gender forum because it isn't forgiving and welcoming to ladies.

Most of you men are just suffering from low self esteem and u feel insulting ladies is the only way to show u are in charge.

U may not agree with a lady's fancies but that shouldn't give u the right to insult her, please learn to respect us as much as we do to u, Sometimes u see someone shouting "all girls are useless" and people just hail him.

Seriously?

Like!!

They keep opening threads bashing ladies like mentally deranged people.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nyenatetan(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2021
Richywiz:
I've been an active guest though.
Just registered yesterday and I have had more insults in few hours on NL than I have had offline this year grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin angry grin angry grin

Aunty welcome to Nairaland 000000

Pele shaa cheesy

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by uthlaw: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Richywiz:
Nairaland has become a one gender forum because it isn't forgiving and welcoming to ladies.

Most of you men are just suffering from low self esteem and u feel insulting ladies is the only way to show u are in charge.

U may not agree with a lady's fancies but that shouldn't give u the right to insult her, please learn to respect us as much as we do to u, Sometimes u see someone shouting "all girls are useless" and people just hail him.

Seriously?
this babe set ooo!
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Damian3354: 12:42am On Oct 24, 2021
First of all,
You're very stupid �
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Damian3354: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2021
You said the men have low self esteem,
We've seen you nah,
Importer and exporter of self esteem
It's people like you that are precisely the reason why all girls are not just Stupid, but VERY VERY "STUPIS"
Girls are retarded by Nature
And that's that.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Damian3354: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2021
As for those that Don't know why you should NEVER Marry a Girl that's a Graduate, haha haha...heh heh, una funny
You know what ehn, hehehe.... just come to my lodge fess and see what they are doing to the so called Girls that will become graduates tomorrow (p.s: Am among those doing the do, but i no dey Stupid, When we're done with them we EXPORT them to the outer society for any man that Wants to Eat "Left Over" to enjoy.)
Forget Girls that have passed through university
"Prostitutes" are better than them .
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Damian3354: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2021
LAST LAST
ANYTHING 'FEMALE' IS A WASTE TO THE SOCIETY
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by advanceDNA: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Damian3354:

As for those that Don't know why you should NEVER Marry a Girl that's a Graduate, haha haha...heh heh, una funny
You know what ehn, hehehe.... just come to my lodge fess and see what they are doing to the so called Girls that will become graduates tomorrow (p.s: Am among those doing the do, but i no dey Stupid, When we're done with them we EXPORT them to the outer society for any man that Wants to Eat "Left Over" to enjoy.)
Forget Girls that have passed through university
"Prostitutes" are better than them .

This part what girls like richywiz call insult and disrespect....when u say what's happening in today's society women will call it hate and double standards...
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by advanceDNA: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2021
uthlaw:
this babe set ooo!

Richywiz...shebi u like this type of men on nairaland but that throw you compliment
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Jman06(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Fejimummy:

Until it's time for your kids to start bringing homework then you would understand. PTA meeting your wife will be looking like a bowl of ogi because she can't express herself .... I've seen things like this happen to some mothers I feel pity for them
I can do homework and attend PTA meetings by myself!
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by advanceDNA: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jman06:
I can do homework and attend PTA meetings by myself!

Bad guy
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Bigpapi: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Richywiz:

Seriously?

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Hintona(f): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
hintona na siofra

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Hintona(f): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
@mjbolt,pretty sure hintona is also this richywiz

Hmmm.

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Hintona(f): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2021
MJBOLT:
when time reach,I go upload receipts

Pray, please do. I don't know why you guys pick on women so much.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Hintona:

Hmmm.
lol we know *eye wink*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Caption For This Picture Wins(pic). / Make Her Regret Ignoring You By Doing These 17 Things / The Girl I Wanted To Marry Went To A Guy's House After Visiting Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.