Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies (1931 Views)

There Is Nothing Romantic About Bathing Together As Bf & Gf. STOP IT ! / Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by MJBOLT: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
there's a possibility,na to dey observe for now,with time breeze go blow fowl yansh open.

Smartb0y:
@mjbolt,pretty sure hintona is also this richywiz

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
@mjbolt,hahaha.
seems like most of these girls are fake especially those ones that put up ugly pics.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by siofra(f): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
hintona na siofra

Why are all of you accusing me of being who I'm not? First it was Zzor, then Hintona, now Richywiz.

Please leave me alone.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by chris20000: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
its very difficult finding intelligent guys here, just broken and frustrated people
And you are doing exactly what you are complaining about.
What is the difference between what you said now and what the so called disrespectul words they use.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by siofra(f): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
hintona,you again!

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by MJBOLT: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
yes na,some of them na guys wey dey disguise.

Smartb0y:
@mjbolt,hahaha.
seems like most of these girls are fake especially those ones that put up ugly pics.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by MJBOLT: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
when time reach,I go upload receipts

siofra:

Why are all of you accusing me of being who I'm not? First it was Zzor, then Hintona, now Richywiz.

Please leave me alone.

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Wahala dey o!!
How do you know I'm Hintona?
no need to pretend,we're good.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by siofra(f): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
when time reach,I go upload receipts

Mtchew!! That's your business. Stop mentioning my name. Thank you.

They'll claim redpill yet they will not allow women to be. Be monitoring them like ekwensu!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by siofra(f): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:

no need to pretend,we're good.

Trash!!!!

That's you people's business.

How am I not sure mjbolt and TheGidredpiller and pumpumking and dumb0y are one and the same?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Nairaland has become a one gender forum because it isn't forgiving and welcoming to ladies.

Most of you men are just suffering from low self esteem and u feel insulting ladies is the only way to show u are in charge.

U may not agree with a lady's fancies but that shouldn't give u the right to insult her, please learn to respect us as much as we do to u, Sometimes u see someone shouting "all girls are useless" and people just hail him.

Seriously?

angry
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Nairaland has become a one gender forum because it isn't forgiving and welcoming to ladies.

Most of you men are just suffering from low self esteem and u feel insulting ladies is the only way to show u are in charge.

U may not agree with a lady's fancies but that shouldn't give u the right to insult her, please learn to respect us as much as we do to u, Sometimes u see someone shouting "all girls are useless" and people just hail him.

Seriously?

sweeery please dont mind.they are useless, senssssless & jobless & am on yor side......can u rotate & are u lightskin? angry
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

sweeery please dont mind.they are useless, senssssless & jobless & am on yor side......can u rotate & are u lightskin? angry
what's rotate?
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

Seriously?

sweeery in fact i will warn them not to yap u again.....gimmme names of any man guy who yap u?......& dont worrrry, i will collect my reward later!!! cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
what's rotate?

well it simply mean can u twerk 360 degree & make the yansh clap twise...juss for only me?? cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Trash!!!!

That's you people's business.

How am I not sure mjbolt and TheGidredpiller and pumpumking and dumb0y are one and the same?
and me too i suppose?
i never called you out in the first place. kinda like you cobalised yourself, dont you think?
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

well it simply mean can u twerk 360 degree & make the yansh clap twise...juss for only me?? cheesy
I am sorry I asked.

Do have a nice evening
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
there's a possibility,na to dey observe for now,with time breeze go blow fowl yansh open.

son......i been hearing about u that u yappppin my lovelys....especialy the lightskin & halfcast ones like Siofra?? .....true or fault sir?? angry
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by MJBOLT: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

son......i been hearing about u that u yappppin my lovelys....especialy the lightskin & halfcast ones like Siofra?? .....true or fault sir?? angry

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
I am sorry I asked.

Do have a nice evening

WOW!!
which evenining? ...u dont even no me & u askin me to take y out for evenin dinnnner......u sound like a gold already & then u complain u cant find mans on nairaland. This is really shameful of u sir!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by MJBOLT: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
exactly grin

Smartb0y:
and me too i suppose?
i never called you out in the first place. kinda like you cobalised yourself, dont you think?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

WOW!!
which evenining? ...u dont even no me & u askin me to take y out for evenin dinnnner......u sound like a gold already & then u complain u cant find mans on nairaland. This is really shameful of u sir!(no oofeinse) angry
can't find a man on NL? Lolz I never said i was looking for one
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
we dont kiss and tell.
we know you girls always look out for BBD
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by womenareapess: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
its very difficult finding intelligent guys here, just broken and frustrated people
Your father may be one of those unintelligent and frustrated person here on nairaland! You never can tell undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by advanceDNA: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
well, that's the reason this forum is full of kids, You men must learn to accept the fact that women are emotional beings, we didn't choose to be that way, we were created that way

Lol ...u funny...
You can't force someone to do anything..

What the heck so you mean by men must learn how to accept...?

If you are offended by everything..then maybe u are the one with the problem ..

Women insult men on this forum too..U call men
broke..
Sex starved
Kids
Immature
Useless...All becos they don't respect and worship you....u don't see any guy crying over that. ..or Have u seen a man looking for respect here...because of insult from a woman....on a faceless forum where no one knows no one...

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

Really?? undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by womenareapess: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol ...u funny...
You can't force someone to do anything..

What the heck so you mean by men must learn how to accept...?

If you are offended by everything..then maybe u are the one with the problem ..

Women insult men on this forum too..U call men
broke..
Sex starved
Kids
Immature
Useless...All becos they don't respect and worship you....u don't see any guy crying over that. ..or Have u seen a man looking for respect here...because of insult from a woman....on a faceless forum where no one knows no one...
just forget those baboons!
There fathers maybe regretting marrying there mothers!

Those ediots and there like coming here and be saying broke guys, while there female mate abroad (white woman. Not Black female baboons) will be donating to charity foundation and co, but those ediot can easily tag a guy broke and still demand respect undecided

Naija women are the most irritating piece of shiit creatures I have come in contact with!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

^^Story
anyways u locky am a lover not a fighter...gimmmme yor nomba quick... & please hurrry, my bus soon come! smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
womenareapess:
just forget those baboons!
There fathers maybe regretting marrying there mothers!

Those ediots and there like coming here and be saying broke guys, while there female mate abroad (white woman. Not Black female baboons) will be donating to charity foundation and co, but those ediot can easily tag a guy broke and still demand respect undecided

Naija women are the most irritating piece of shiit creatures I have come in contact with!

errm calm down bro ..cant u see am toastin babe... we feel yor pain. calm down siir!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by womenareapess: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

errm calm down bro ..cant u see am toastin babe... we feel yor pain. calm down siir!!(no oofeinse) undecided
don't feel my pain oh! I don't date those baboons and will never do so to lower my self esteem to that of a black woman! undecided

Got a girl who I'm planning on settling down with.

So don't tag me with those negative value IQ Naija women undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Pumpumking: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
womenareapess:
don't feel my pain oh! I don't date those baboons and will never do so to lower my self esteem to that of a black woman! undecided

Got a girl who I'm planning on settling down with.

So don't tag me with those negative value IQ Naija women undecided

ermm brother....so u have a nigerian girl u want to settle with but then u say all nigerian girl is babooon...correct?
My brother...i dont meaaanto sound rudes but technically, chemically, medically & broncanically......we can conclude yor head may not be correct in a non correct way...& i mean that in a nice way sir!!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by womenareapess: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

ermm brother....so u have a nigerian girl u want to settle with but then u say all nigerian girl is babooon...correct?
My brother...i dont meaaanto sound rudes but technically, chemically, medically & broncanically......we can conclude yor head may not be correct in a non correct way...& i mean that in a nice way sir!!! (no ofeinse) angry
were in my God danm speech did you see me wrote that I have a Nigerian girl I want to settle with? undecided

(No ofeinse) learn to comprehend before you jumb to CONCLUSION like your female baboons do undecided

Can't spread my seed with those apes not talkless of settling down with one undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Lady Explains Reason She Abandoned Her Nigerian Husband To America (photo) / Four Giant Men Caught ‘chopping’ A Lady In An Uncompleted Building – Video / Nude Video Of Ghana Lady Cecilia Coming Into New Month Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.