Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies (1919 Views)

There Is Nothing Romantic About Bathing Together As Bf & Gf. STOP IT ! / Why is our women and girls not romantic in Nigeria? / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nairaland has become a one gender forum because it isn't forgiving and welcoming to ladies.

Most of you men are just suffering from low self esteem and u feel insulting ladies is the only way to show u are in charge.

U may not agree with a lady's fancies but that shouldn't give u the right to insult her, please learn to respect us as much as we do to u, Sometimes u see someone shouting "all girls are useless" and people just hail him.

Seriously?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by InfernoNig: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin

The future is FEMALE.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by SILENTandSMART2: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nah small boys things they never know what it is yet....
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by chatinent: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
You registered yesterday. How come?

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
chatinent:
I've been an active guest though.
Just registered yesterday and I have had more insults in few hours on NL than I have had offline this year grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by siofra(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Is it not all these small, broke boys. Always pouring their frustrations at the smallest chance they get.

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
chatinent:
bros,your eye big o

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Nairaland has become a one gender forum because it isn't forgiving and welcoming to ladies.

Most of you men are just suffering from low self esteem and u feel insulting ladies is the only way to show u are in charge.

U may not agree with a lady's fancies but that shouldn't give u the right to insult her, please learn to respect us as much as we do to u, Sometimes u see someone shouting "all girls are useless" and people just hail him.

Seriously?
hintona,you again!

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
hintona,you again!
hintona? Whoever that person is ain't me though
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
hintona? Whoever that person is ain't me though
hmm ok.
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
Is it not all these small, broke boys. Always pouring their frustrations at the smallest chance they get.
its very difficult finding intelligent guys here, just broken and frustrated people

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by chatinent: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
I've been an active guest though.
Just registered yesterday and I have had more insults in few hours on NL than I have had offline this year grin

All right.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by ChiefSosa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
This whole gender e-war is a ridiculous unending war. Seems pointless playing a game that has no end.
MOST of you that get involved in this war don't even know what you're talking about.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Iniobong34: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Blood of judas! Well am here to read comments
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Privatepart00: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
its very difficult finding intelligent guys here, just broken and frustrated people

And the so called girls that are not broke nor frustrated couldn’t help one of their own bearing AutoChick4U on Sunday 17/10/2021?
It was still same broke and frustrated guys that tried to reach out?
Mosdii has always been proved right in most cases

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.....all of them!!

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Theama(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
undecided

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Privatepart00:

And the so called girls that are not broke nor frustrated couldn’t help one of their own bearing AutoChick4U on Sunday 17/10/2021?
shebi u can't tell the difference between "broken and broke"

I said broken and frustrated

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Privatepart00:

they're just bunch of hypocrites.....all of them!!!

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Fejimummy: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
Like my brother who is addicted to this blog woke up one day and started saying that he can't marry a graduate... The worse part be say me his only sister is a master's degree holder and is also married. I just told him that he has let faceless people to mess his head up

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by 2braithe: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Smartb0y:
bros,your eye big o

Ahn ahn grin
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
2braithe:

Ahn ahn grin
lol,someone had to say it
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by siofra(f): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
ChiefSosa:
This whole gender e-war is a ridiculous unending war. Seems pointless playing a game that has no end.
MOST of you that get involved in this war don't even know what you're talking about.

But it's fun cheesy At least I get to flex my insults vocabulary.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by advanceDNA: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

Seriously?

How do u get offended over irrelevant issues like someone saying all girls are useless ..how can all girls be useless??

. U women are too emotional..
What's worse is that u use that standard to rate Nigerian men...

It's an online faceless forum for fvck sake...people behave differently online for reasons best known to them...if you don't get .checkk our celebs..they too know how to live a different life online..

sometimes it's catching cruize, sometimes it's just fun....the fact is..they are mostly unserious talks ......and they are not surprising...what's surprising is your sensitivity over nothing ...

If u will respond now...u will say calling it nothing is even more worse....

U see everything annoys you women.. and it's becoming irritating

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by MJBOLT: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
hintona na siofra

Smartb0y:
hintona,you again!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
advanceDNA:

How do u get offended over irrelevant issues like someone saying all girls are useless ..how can all girls be useless??

. U women are too emotional..
What's worse is that u use that standard to rate Nigerian men...

It's an online faceless forum for fvck sake...people behave differently online for reasons best known to them...if you don't get .checkk our celebs..they too know how to live a different life online..

sometimes it's catching cruize, sometimes it's just fun....the fact is..they are mostly unserious talks ......and they are not surprising...what's surprising is your sensitivity over nothing ...

If u will respond now...u will say calling it nothing is even more worse....

U see everything annoys you women.. and it's becoming irritating
well, that's the reason this forum is full of kids, You men must learn to accept the fact that women are emotional beings, we didn't choose to be that way, we were created that way

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Jman06(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fejimummy:

Like my brother who is addicted to this blog woke up one day and started saying that he can't marry a graduate... The worse part be say me his only sister is a master's degree holder and is also married. I just told him that he has let faceless people to mess his head up
Your brother is on point though.

Personally, I may never marry a lady graduate even if I end up studying up to PhD level. It adds nothing but troubles to a man's life. But to marry an illiterate, domesticated, sexually attractive and submissive lady than the so called graduates with their baggage and wahala from too many ex bfs
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by posty56: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:

Seriously?
imagine coming to nairaland and expect to meet sensible people grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by AfroKnight: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
See response. cheesy Any small thing you’re quick to type broke boys, small boys, but you don’t realise how that reflects on you.

You know the funny thing about women who are quick to call people “broke boys”?

Ask them to who bought their phones, hair, internet subscription, favourite shoes; you could even ask them who paid most or all of their rent and the answer would be men.

They cannot afford the phones with which they type that “broke boy” nonsense.

You’d see a girl earning 50k (whose side hustle is fake sandals from china with 2 customers per week) using a $1000 phone. How? The math is simple. Na man. But she’s quick to broke-shame her mates, when in truth, without a man, she’d be using rubber band to hold her cheap phone together so the battery doesn’t fall out.

Status is not sexually transmitted. We know classy babes (and those on an upward trajectory with dignity) when they type. We also know ratchets and social climbers when they vomit nonsense online.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
hintona na [quote author=MJBOLT post=106997726][color=#006600][right][i] hintona na siofra

Re: There Is Nothing Romantic In Disrespecting Ladies by Smartb0y: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
@mjbolt,pretty sure hintona is also this richywiz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: My Last Advice To Men [Picture] / "Strong Mama": 71-year-old Woman With Big Muscles Storms Gym / I Dumped My Boyfriend For Being Childish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.