Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Virgin With Gonorrhea - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Virgin With Gonorrhea (34930 Views)

Feel Like A Virgin With Our Vagina Tightening Cream / Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by ItsmeF: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
09085607453king:
Please permit me to brief this story because I'm not good in typing.

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??

You both need to do proper medical test , to be sure its STD or toilet infection. How come you didn't do test before marriage? Don't forget Hiv, hepatitis, herpes and others

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Records Six New Coronavirus Cases / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes / Lassa Fever: Minister Blames Jonathan, Says Vaccine Being Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.