Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Virgin With Gonorrhea - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Virgin With Gonorrhea (34935 Views)

Feel Like A Virgin With Our Vagina Tightening Cream / Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MrMacinterchi1: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
JewelJohn:
She might not be lying as such disease can be contracted through the use of public toilet.

Buy two get one free.
You can't get this kind of disease from toilet.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Pussywar(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:
Please permit me to brief this story because I'm not good in typing.

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??

Sorry oh, how did you “find out”?
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MrMacinterchi1: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Peaceadebu:
She could also contact it from Toilet.
The possibility is high too so don't just conclude that she is an Oloshe
This can't be gotten from toilet.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by lamalang(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
This question pass Nairaland, you need to summon your church pastors
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??

Don't be a learner. Gonorrhea is strictly sexually transmitted. All the best of your Journey mate
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
angry
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Mystery9(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
From your write-up, it is explicit that she never told you she was a virgin. She only said she won't have sex with you until marriage. And unfortunately, it seemed you never cared to asked if she was a virgin, because of presumptuousness. As such, guess who's fault it is. It is your fault shocked shocked shocked shocked. Oga that disease can tarry in a woman's body for long without any sign. Therefore, you can't just conclude that she was having sex randomly. My advice is that treat yourself and her and continue your happy marriage. God be una strength.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Munzy14(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
Hahaha women!!!
@op,she gave you gonorrhea as your wedding gift
This is hilarious...grin grin

Una dey talk here o

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by tuboi: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
dgitrader:
Stupid thread! Such STD can't manifest in 3 days. Lies

The story may not be true but such STD can manifest within 3 days…
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Osashalom: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Are you sure it's only gonorrhea she gave you?
I advise you go to the lab and runs comprehensive test first. The result will determine if the matter can be discussed here or you take it to the village square!

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Newboss(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mumu man.

Baba even use his phone number as moniker.

Bloody simp!
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Munzy14(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

If that man should forgive her it means he's really forgiving. I don't forgive.
Exactly...Marriage built on lies and seriously deceit won't last.

He can never trust the woman..Worst thing that can happen to couples, lack of trust at this early stage.

I rather she is open from day1... no need telling lies that will be open later.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Smartb0y: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Munzy14:
This is hilarious...grin grin
Una dey talk here o
hahaha thanks
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Munzy14:

Exactly...Marriage built on lies and seriously deceit won't last.

He can never trust the woman..Worst thing that can happen to couples, lack of trust at this early stage.

I rather she is open from day1... no need telling lies that will be open later.

That marriage thing is tricky and women are so deceitful more than men.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Das1mama: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
U can receive millions of advices and comments but d choice is certainly urs to decide. "Na who wear shoe know wear dy inch am" meaning that if only u can man up urself and quitely listen to your heart and embrace it as ur fate. Good luck bro.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by flokii: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Someone rightly pointed out here that Nigerian girls fear pregnancy more than STDs which is true..

Look at this innocent poster married to an unfaithful and loose woman thinking he found a good thing.. I'm sure she slept around with guys without using protection just like we saw Tiwa Savage doing it raw with a random guy.

@OP why didn't you go for tests including STIs before you tied the knot with your wife? what kind of silly mistake is that? Now you have gonorrhea that can affect your fertility if not properly treated.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Stankovic22: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
UTI can disguise as Gono or Chlamydia.

I will advise you go for proper test in a good hospital first before jumping into conclusion.

If it turns out to be Gono... You have to let her know and put her offense in her face but u must be willing to forgive and handle with care to avoid cracks in your marriage...

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

That marriage thing is tricky and women are so deceitful more than men.
grin
In everything you do with woman, keep it straight forward...so if mess up comes, you can tackle it without sentiments and mercy.

If OP is straightforward, any action he takes, won't affect his conscience.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by techWriter3: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
That's because you do contributing matters to agreement with.know a shrinkage my son
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
In everything you do with woman, keep it straight forward...so if mess up comes, you can tackle it without sentiments and mercy.

If OP is straightforward, any action he takes, won't affect his conscience.

I do see people that gets married as a very high risk takers.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Munzy14(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
mediclife1987:
The ashawo I carry yesterday just piss for bed.

Come see as pesin dey swim for inside piss this morning.

Shayo naa bastard I swear.

She suck my prick outside for 2am come dey jump on top am. Na so me sef stand from chair, bend her down wellwell cone faya am wellwell from back.
Lmao.. Ashawo faya faya...grin grin

Keep fayaring you will soon create your own thread..
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by notmywill: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

Sir, I’m so sorry this happened to you.
Sit her down to ask her about her sexual history. With this foundation of lies, I hope she would tell the truth because human beings are just too deceitful.
And marriage is for life.....

1. If you are a Christian, know that God hates divorce. This is it. You have entered and it is till death do you part
2. Have a heart to heart talk. Forgive her for lying to you.
3. Take her to hospital and do several tests for stds including gonorrhoea.
4. Start doing fertility tests and to check her Fallopian tubes and womb to know if she is actually fertile. Also check yours too. This will help you know what you have entered.
5. Pray to God not to have bitterness of heart.

Please to all intending couples, do not blindly trust people. Even Jesus trusted no man because he knew the heart of men.
No matter how beautiful or handsome, rich or poor, it would mean nothing when you know you have been deceived.
Even God has not forgiven Lucifer since.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Roseey0(f): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
How did this pharmacist diagnose you with just looking at you?

Where did your wife say she is a virgin?
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Munzy14(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

I do see people that gets married as a very high risk takers.
It is not, when you are with the right person, everyday seems to be a vacation.

If this story is true, OP is with the wrong person..And thats y you see things like this on news..

If she was honest, things like this won't come up.

If I never see a lady whose bride price was paid on Saturday, and she still dey go dey bleep school bf on monday..Like babe finish me and enjoy everything as someone else has paid for wholesale..grin, I for no belief somethings i read..E dey happen..

As for my future wife, we go dey hold body even before, and after wedding ceremony.. cheesy
If choose and love up, I don love up...I no dey like rough play..grin

A babe is not my girl friend if we are not romantically in love...Abeg na mental and physical connection i subscribed to...I no kill person.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by IAMPEDRO: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

Whether the story is framed up or not, it happens and still happening.
Sometimes people can do anything to get what they want, people are wicked. Lying into marriages is evil because the unborn children and the husband will suffer.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by charlsecy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:
I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married
Did she tell you she was still a virgin?
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Munzy14:

It is not, when you are with the right person, everyday seems to be a vacation.

If this story is true, OP is with the wrong person..And thats y you see things like this on news..

If she was honest, things like this won't come up.

If I never see a lady whose bride price was paid on Saturday, and she still dey go dey bleep school bf on monday..Like babe finish me and enjoy everything as someone else has paid for wholesale..grin, I for no belief somethings i read..E dey happen..

As for my future wife, we go dey hold body even before, and after wedding ceremony.. cheesy
If choose and love up, I don love up...I no dey like rough play..grin

A babe is not my girl friend if we are not romantically in love...Abeg na mental and physical connection i subscribed to...I no kill person.

grin grin grin

It's still a risk irrespective of whatever.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

If that man should forgive her it means he's really forgiving. I don't forgive.

My kinda guy
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by princewarri1985: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
You are just so dumb dude, WHEN YOU HAD SEX WITH HER FOR THE FIRST TIME WAS THERE BLOOD? AND WAS THE CUCHY TIGHT AS Bleep? YOU ARE NOT A KID AND YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THESE THINGS, AND BY USING YOUR HANDS TO SPREAD THE CUSHY CHECK THE HYMEN BEFORE PENETRATION COULD LET YOU TELL IF SHE IS A VIRGIN OR NOT BEFORE PENETRATION BEFORE COMING HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH LIKE A TAP ACCUSING AN INNOCENT GIRL WRONGLY WHO COULD ACTUALLY BE A VIGIN, BECAURE A VIRGIN WHO USES A PUBLIC TOILET CAN CONTACT INFECTION TOO EVEN WITHOUT HAVING SEX! AM A GUY SAYING THIS
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

My kinda guy

cool
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
princewarri1985:
You are just so dumb dude, WHEN YOU HAD SEX WITH HER FOR THE FIRST TIME WAS THERE BLOOD? AND WAS THE CUCHY TIGHT AS Bleep? YOU ARE NOT A KID AND YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THESE THINGS, AND BY USING YOUR HANDS TO SPREAD THE CUSHY CHECK THE HYMEN BEFORE PENETRATION COULD LET YOU TELL IF SHE IS A VIRGIN OR NOT BEFORE PENETRATION BEFORE COMING HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH LIKE A TAP ACCUSING AN INNOCENT GIRL WRONGLY WHO COULD ACTUALLY BE A VIGIN, BECAURE A VIRGIN WHO USES A PUBLIC TOILET CAN CONTACT INFECTION TOO EVEN WITHOUT HAVING SEX! AM A GUY SAYING THIS

Not all virgins bleed. Not all virgins still have hymen before their first sex. Gonorrhea can't be contracted from the toilet.

Get learned.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by dingbang(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Records Six New Coronavirus Cases / Natural Remedies For Treating Blocked Fallopian Tubes / Lassa Fever: Minister Blames Jonathan, Says Vaccine Being Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.