Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Virgin With Gonorrhea - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Virgin With Gonorrhea (34922 Views)

Feel Like A Virgin With Our Vagina Tightening Cream / Did My Partner Infect Me With Gonorrhea / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by motymop: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by VirginSearcher(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Divorce that ashawo

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Peaceadebu: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
She could also contact it from Toilet.
The possibility is high too so don't just conclude that she is an Oloshe
09085607453king:
Please permit me to brief this story because I'm not good in typing.

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by JewelJohn(f): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

I have been hanging out with this lady my wife before marriage she told me that we will never have sex until we get married and that is her policy, I accepted and got married to her our first night in bed, I discovered she is not a virgin 3 days after, I was infected with gonorrhea after asking a pharmacist about my difficulty in passing urine.

I Am confused on what to do we are newly married and she told me lies all these years. I just want to know if someone that don't have sex randomly can have such disease? I check google, I asked persons as a way of research but it was not possible. What do I do now??
She might not be lying as such disease can be contracted through the use of public toilet.

Buy two get one free.

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Dja1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
No be juju b dat

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by akinmusi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lmao. Advert
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Ahh! Let me wait for the elders because this one weak me oo
No be only you weak, I follow join you weak for this matter

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
You met an assistant virgin mary.

Oga, you are a learner.

Nairaland = Free comedy grin grin
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by hollah123: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

If that man should forgive her it means he's really forgiving. I don't forgive.
if u forgive that kinda person n move on,u will see many dirty things after d marriage

It's better to cut it now at the early stage

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
Hahaha women!!!
@op,she gave you gonorrhea as your wedding gift

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MediMedi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Smartb0y:
Hahaha women!!! @op,she gave you gonorrhea as your wedding gift
bad energy
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Hotzone(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lie lie virgins everywhere
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
No Sex before marriage is the biggest scam ever...

And ona must surely fall becuz ona dey find virgin shebi....virgin go finish ona.

But no be that one dey do me, Why Liverpool like jealousy like this na?? We score 7 yesterday Dem wan still score Dem own 7 grin grin

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Irennediva(f): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Olosho=Runs Girl=Girlfriend=Babymama=Wife shocked shocked shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Smartb0y: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
MediMedi:
bad energy
i know right
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Terrier99: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
She lied to you because you're a SIMPle fool.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by humilitypays(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

So long as she lied to you, the marriage does not stand even before a court
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by 1Sharon(f): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
She scammed you.
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by seyz91(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
un real shit

it's obvious you made this shit up undecided

undecided
undecided
09085607453king:

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by SILVERLINES: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

one can contact gonorrhoea through public toilet, moreover gonorrhoea can lie in a woman body for five years without notice. So all am saying is she might have contacted the sickness long ago without her noticing it

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by 1972xy: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mu mu...
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
NtiObaEneke:
I smell lies but let's assume the op is not chasing attention-

Ladies, don't build your relationship on lies. If you have nacked well, own it with your full chest. Na nack you nack, you no kee person. Why lie when you know the man will still enter the place last last and discover that you are a dirty, stinky liar? You will destroy the trust he has and even if he forgives you, your deceit will always be a strike against you.

If you choose to be unfortunate and keep lying, at least lie strategically. Make sure you have back up so you don't disgrace your entire lineage on the day of reckoning.

At the end of the day every woman knows deep down it's not the best to spread legs for multiple men before settling down...but U guys will just be forming woke and civilized

you people will now go back and lie you only have two ex when ex dey go like 25 with 7 abortions .....this one even has gonorrhea to match....only God know of HIV is not part of the package

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Adakintroy: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Men for nairaland belike women. Na them complain pass. I no de quick de see this thread from women. Every day na Soo complain. Make una go work respect una small sef.

Wife full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by MufasaLion: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
hollah123:
if u forgive that kinda person n move on,u will see many dirty things after d marriage

It's better to cut it now at the early stage

Exactly!

Some men are just too weak emotionally. Suffering and smiling ain't my thing. grin
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Kajaard: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
She was never a virgin.

She infected you with STD

Your marriage was built on deceit.

Do the maths undecided
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by paskal16: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Awusubilai
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by joshuaidibia(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
09085607453king:

You are a learner in fabrication. Your story is false and cooked up sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by FisifunKododada: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
shocked That one na virgin? shocked
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by advanceDNA: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
seyz91:
un real shit

it's obvious you made this shit up undecided

undecided
undecided

He's lying? How??
because ...people don't have sex with other people when they are about to marry someone else??

Or becos it's not possible for a woman to infect a man with STD....

It's like u dont know the street is not smilling...
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by QueenVaji: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
go to court
Re: The Virgin With Gonorrhea by Eze2000(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
......Hmmm. Seems you made this story up

He didn't. I have seen it before. Recently too.

The guy got Hepatites B which has no cure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mathias Nnadi, Neurosurgeon, Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / How I Overcame Marijuana Addiction (Weed) / Osun Records Six New Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.