Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Men are Wicked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men are Wicked (3892 Views)

Now I Strongly Believe Nigerian Men Are Wicked (photo) / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men are Wicked by cooooooks(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2021
Nne, is zzor using your account?

Lollittaa:

mention my name with your full chest undecided undecided
Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2021
cooooooks:
Nne, is zzor using your account?

tongue
Re: Men are Wicked by BobbieZion(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2021
I no see wickedness....wey pass the one wey make Adam become naked and cast out of the garden.
I never see wickedness wey pass that one.

The OP na insecure wacko

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by bepositive11: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kriss216:

You're not in the position to tell a man how he should react to betrayal.

If as my girlfriend you betrayed me by sleeping around thinking I won't find out, I'll do more than asking you to follow me to market to buy things for my wedding with another woman. I'll shatter your heart. I'll make you feel pains. I'll make you regret meeting me.

No gender has the monopoly of inflicting pains.

Then what's the difference between you and her? You're both broken human beings

You can never make anyone feel the pain they made you feel. In trying to revenge your pain, you'll lose yourself in the process

Better to walk away with your integrity in tact and let her ruin her life with her own hands

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by skywalker240(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Getat

What could be worst than paternity fraudundecided

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by MufasaLion: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin grin grin

I'm stone hearted. Am I wicked?
Re: Men are Wicked by onojaford(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:
As I scrolled through fb, I came across a post. This lady, her boyfriend took her to market, to buy things. Only for her to discover that the next day, those items they bought were for his introduction with another lady.
That's just one story.
What of the one who will invite his girlfriend to someone's wedding, without her knowing its his. And she bought asoebi sef. My God!

Men are WICKED , CALLOUS creatures. Even the Bible confirms it. I know they'll flock this thread to say nonsense but, this is the truth.
Why will you date someone you can't marry and then you ask her to follow you to market to buy things meant for your wedding to another woman?
And she humbly followed you.
And you know what?
After two, three months, these same men will crawl back inside inbox.
"I miss you"
"You won't understand"

Now I'm beginning to understand why some men are locked inside bottles. They deserve every bit of it!

"But women do same"
True. But it's 1 woman to 50 men. That's the ratio.
Men are callous. Wicked. Extremely wicked.
Breaking hearts left, right, centre, to prove what? Even if she has offended you, why can't you LET HER GO? After 2, 3,4 years of dating you, she sees your wedding on Facebook.

I pity the women marrying such cursed men. You will never enjoy your home. Because your husband broke the hedge the serpent will bite the both of you. Many of you men are so empty, something as useless as kayanmata can hook you. You have no conscience. You think with your dick.
Must you break so many hearts before you get married? Must you invite so many curses on the head of your future family?
Continue inviting evil into your household. We'll see how it plays out.

Hmmm... Everyone deserves to be happy. It is true that all humans are wicked. "The heart of man is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked. Who can know it?" - Jer 17:9

It's everyone. Both men and women.
Re: Men are Wicked by Jman06(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Men have every reason to break more women's hearts! Nonsense.

So, because she claims to "love" me( which in all cases are for her selfish interests), I should go ahead and marry a lady whom I'm not compatible with A lady who cheats Who exhibits all signs of an impending marital doom

I pity any guy who allows himself to be guilt tripped into marrying an incompatible lady on whatever grounds.
Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Lollittaa:
As I scrolled through fb, I came across a post. This lady, her boyfriend took her to market, to buy things. Only for her to discover that the next day, those items they bought were for his introduction with another lady.
That's just one story.
What of the one who will invite his girlfriend to someone's wedding, without her knowing its his. And she bought asoebi sef. My God!

Men are WICKED , CALLOUS creatures. Even the Bible confirms it. I know they'll flock this thread to say nonsense but, this is the truth.
Why will you date someone you can't marry and then you ask her to follow you to market to buy things meant for your wedding to another woman?
And you know what?
"I miss you"
"You won't understand"

Now I'm beginning to understand why some men are locked inside bottles. They deserve every bit of it!

"But women do same"
Breaking hearts left, right, centre, to prove what?[b][/b] Even if she has offended you, why can't you LET HER GO? After 2, 3,4 years of dating you, she sees your wedding on Facebook.

I pity the women marrying such cursed men. You will never enjoy your home. Because your husband broke the hedge the serpent will bite the both of you. Many of you men are so empty, something as useless as kayanmata can hook you. You have no conscience. You think with your dick.
Must you break so many hearts before you get married? Must you invite so many curses on the head of your future family?
The bolded ;
In what law or book is it written that when she offend me I should fold my hands and look at her without retaliating ? I need an answer to this question ..!!!!

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Lollittaa:
That's just one story.

And you know what?
"I miss you"
"You won't understand"

"But women do same"
Breaking hearts left, right, centre, to prove what?[/b] Even if she has offended you, why can't you LET HER GO?[b] After 2, 3,4 years of dating you, she sees your wedding on Facebook.

The bolded ;
In what law or book is it written that when she offend me I should fold my hands and look at her without retaliating? I need an answer to this question ..!!!!

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by muheeb01(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2021
OP this wickedness of a thing isn't gender based....it's vice versa ,what about paternity frauds stories we've been reading everywhere na men dey carry the pregnancies? What about the one that kill her husband recently by letting him raised his co-workers children and flee abroad? So it's not gender based...my advise is look as you leap and pray to God for ""GODFEARING" "LOYAL" partners love is not enough

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by Qatar2022: 7:24am On Nov 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It boils down to men believing they are punishing a lady by wasting her time to make her worthless. You see it on the forum all the time. They believe women expire ie. Once they get old they've dealt with them. They don't want the relationship, but rather than ending it, "I'll keep her as a fvckmate, use her for years and dump her and get a better lady with manners to teach her a lesson".

And they see nothing wrong with it.

There are a lot of cursed men roaming around, the curses are justified and hold them fast. Many don't know it.

And no cursed women around? Nigeria women is just else

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by Qatar2022: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

A whole lot. Unfortunately their loved ones are caught in the crossfire. Innocent people suffering for the guilty.
Young lady there's nothing like curse alright, you have break another person's heart before, did he lay curse on you?
Re: Men are Wicked by Qatar2022: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2021
Godoverevery:

My dear we understand.....women are saints.

There are no cursed women roaming about.

Like I always say.....the victim mentality is in born for you women.
This is what I don't understand about our women, their mentality
Re: Men are Wicked by Denique(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless you, Roman figure.

Chastity is the antidote of 'I was used and Dumped'.
grin grin grin

99thenemy, jawalis, ezzycarter...thank you guys for your frantic efforts in seeking to know my whereabout.
It's such an emotional feeling seeing all the love and concerns you guys have for me. It's indeed a community outchea tongue
Well..my phone dropped and I couldn't access my account as a result, but I realized I was able to get by, and so I said to myself, "maybe this is the best time to take the social media break".

I did that for self reevaluation and mental checks too.

Sometimes, the drags can be tiring. A lot of people here take people's opinions too seriously and it can be exhausting having to explain things over and over again.

Anyways, I have decided to partially go the Nwa..amaikpe way. angry
I choose what to respond to. If they don't gerrit, let them forget abourit.

I also think it's about time the founder of this platform created a medium for top users to earn money. Don't get me wrong, it's so much fun being here as there's a whole lot to learn from like-minds and people above your intellect as well, but that does not negate the importance of users earning on here. It will in fact create competition that would result in educative contents and not booobs boooobs booooobs.

An OP would want to attract more readers to his thread to earn more thus leading to great contents. Users can also get paid by further promoting products on the platform just like Google AdSense.

In summary, I thank una for una care. Ya geh is baeck

Bottles on me, yo'

Empty bottles o angry
Re: Men are Wicked by cooooooks(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2021
Beer parlour statistics.

Godada:

I still don't get this perceived bitterness to the opposite sex. There are stories of both men and women dishing out 50 shades of wickedness to each other just like a lady killed her step daughter while the husband wasn't around.

There are cases of men sleeping and impregnating their step daughters.

The thing is wickedness is not just a character trait, it is peculiar to males and females alike.

What I do find distasteful and troubling is your stat: that men wickedness to women is in the ratio 50:1.

Kindly explain how you arrived at that figure. Where and how did you compile that data? Are these figures statistical that one can access and arrive at your conclusion or is it something you dreamed up?

Kindly illuminate me on this last paragraph.

Re: Men are Wicked by Mrscarter(f): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Lollittaa:
That's just one story.

And you know what?
"I miss you"
"You won't understand"

"But women do same"
Breaking hearts left, right, centre, to prove what? Even if she has offended you, why can't you LET HER GO? After 2, 3,4 years of dating you, she sees your wedding on Facebook.

Na men n women have wicked ppl equally. Cos its not ur gender that makes u wicked but that depends on ur character.
Re: Men are Wicked by Kriss216: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Denique:

grin grin grin

99thenemy, jawalis, ezzycarter...thank you guys for your frantic efforts in seeking to know my whereabout.
It's such an emotional feeling seeing all the love and concerns you guys have for me. It's indeed a community outchea tongue
Well..my phone dropped and I couldn't access my account as a result, but I realized I was able to get by, and so I said to myself, "maybe this is the best time to take the social media break".

Sometimes, the drags can be tiring. A lot of people here take people's opinions too seriously and it can be exhausting having to explain things over and over again.

I also think it's about time the founder of this platform created a medium for top users to earn money. Don't get me wrong, it's so much fun being here as there's a whole lot to learn from like-minds and people above your intellect as well, but that does not negate the importance of users earning on here. It will in fact create competition that would result in educative contents and not booobs boooobs booooobs.

An OP would want to attract more readers to his thread to earn more thus leading to great contents. Users can also get paid by further promoting products on the platform just like Google AdSense.

Bottles on me, yo'

Empty bottles o angry

Wow

Welcome back Deni. Not having you here is kinda boring and exasperating.

Let me allow you to settle and take a rest before I gist you what your onion Bobo and Ezzy have been up to all these while. Gossip plenty aswear.

Welcome back darling

1 Like

Re: Men are Wicked by shantti(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Someone will just be in her room and reel off statistics without study, see her mouth like ratio 50:1.

Now I see why women aren't allowed in sensitive position, they will use sentimentalism to ruin everything. Always playing the victims card.

Men are rapist, men are rapist, tell me if there is any man that wasn't abused sexually by an older female during his childhood

What about false rape accusations that have sent innocent men to prison

A girl will spend all her peak age doing endless runs and endless abortions damaging her womb in the process only to get married to an innocent man who can't fathom why him and his wife can't have kids.

A girl will leave a genuine loving guy and stick to a Yahoo boy cause of money.

A girl will get trained in an institution by her boyfriend only to dump his ass when shes through with school cause he no longer measure up to her standard.

Paternity fraud nko

The grave yard is an archive because the secrets that women take to their grace eh........
Re: Men are Wicked by Denique(f): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Wow

Welcome back Deni. Not having you here is kinda boring and exasperating.

Let me allow you to settle and take a rest
Where did I tell you I travelled to? grin grin

before I gist you what your onion Bobo

Na who dey sell chicken I dey date now. Xmas done reach angry

and Ezzy have been up to all these while. Gossip plenty aswear.

Still as funny as always. I missed you

Welcome back darling

Thank you kiss
Re: Men are Wicked by jawalis(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denique:

grin grin grin

Bottles on me, yo'

Empty bottles o angry

Wow. That was since 14th February. I wanted to celebrate Val then on nairaland with denique but it happened she wasn’t active and since then, hmmm. I’m glad to hear from you. You made me smile today since few days. Thanks for been here again as I sincerely missed your good contents. Your brilliant comments and opinions are top notch complemented with a good sense of humor.
Lots of nairaland known members went off without anyone hearing from them anymore and I think it calls for attention and that’s the little way we can be a brother’s keeper since it’s a faceless forum here. Like you said, Nairaland needs some serious improvement and not just this old face of many years. I wish the owner can do something and not just focus on the money, this place can be made active and more fun for users. People like Amakavula, Torie8, baddiefreak, sweetbuns, vanida, that book writer, I think his name is iClef and one other username he uses to do giveaway here. But it’s sad nobody is asking about the guy. He used to be a very active member who impact people with his token and fun. That Airforce man too has been offline, hoojay, there’s one lady that used to upload beauty peageant stuff, I forgot her name, she won a beauty parade contest probably in her state and that’s her profile picture here. Lots of users like that. But that for another day, My dear Denique, today is for you. I think I saw your Instagram (not too sure) cos I was lookin for you on Instagram and I saw that same picture on your nairaland page then on an account but I had to respect myself and my boundary. I really missed you denique. It’s been almost 9 months away. Welcome back.

More bottle for my queen, pls bar man.

My nairaland will be fun now.
Re: Men are Wicked by Denique(f): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
jawalis:

Wow. That was since 14th February. I wanted to celebrate Val then on nairaland with denique but it happened she wasn’t active and since then, hmmm. I’m glad to hear from you. You made me smile today since few days. Thanks for been here again as I sincerely missed your good contents. Your brilliant comments and opinions are top notch complemented with a good sense of humor. I think I saw your Instagram (not too sure) cos I was lookin for you on Instagram and I saw that same picture on your nairaland page then on an account but I had to respect myself and my boundary. I really missed you denique. It’s been almost 9 months away. Welcome back.

More bottle for my queen, pls bar man.

My nairaland will be fun now.

Thanks Jawalis. I truly appreciate the love.
Nah, I'm not active on IG. I lifted the picture too but that's fine.

Kizzes
Re: Men are Wicked by Jeremani: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Their agony is my joy, I love it when I break em heart it gives me orgasm

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] / Why You Should Not Love Your Wife / From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.