Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return (39902 Views)

Baby Scan in Leicester at Bump2Baby Scans / Why Is Mama Ndidi (selling Plantain) Still Holding Her Marriage Of 20 Yrs / Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by mrjaydee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Asour:

Show empathy.
You probably don't know that he suffered an accident with injuries to his face in 2017.

Wow. I honestly didnt know..

1 Like

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Newton85: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

A person who is strongly attracted to someone’s intelligence is called a “sapiosexual.”

cool
Konji never wire you, na why you dey call yourself sapiosexual.

2 Likes

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by EchoFather: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Newton85:
Konji never wire you, na why you dey call yourself sapiosexual.

U go fear wisdom na
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by KoshCAD: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Queenslander:
Smh,

For goodness sakes ehh!!
Why in God's earth is Iheanacho always dressed like a Palm wine tapper?? embarassed sad
E concern you?

What is your headache with the way he dresses?
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Cmanforall: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
seunaj:
Ighalo should rest
The coach should be having problems picking from the array of prolific stickers already at his disposal. We are not in need of retired strikers at the moment,
Ighalo wants to sell himself for a better club.

He used the African cup to move to United after being the highest goalscorer with the last penalty handed over to him.
Na hustle him dey hustle o...
And those our NFF officials like money and sorting, which he can give

2 Likes

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by FisifunKododada: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Queenslander:
Smh, For goodness sakes ehh!!
Why in God's earth is Iheanacho always dressed like a Palm wine tapper?? embarassed sad

Is it your dressing? Rich people don't have time to take permission from poor people. Senior man Kelechi carry go nothing do you!

4 Likes

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Omodua(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/pinnick-talks-up-hangout-with-ndidi-iheanacho-etebo-in-leicester-ighalos-likely-return-lookmans-nigeria
This man should be arrested. He has destroyed what remained the soul of Nigerian football. So corrupt and inept. He has driven Nigerian football to abyss of hopelessness. No planning. At the moment,the league is in limbo. Yet to commence because some bigots have refused Bet9ja Bill Boards to be displayed at various stadia in the North with strong faith in Sharia. Bet9ja are the league sponsors.
He is complicit in the contract with National Team coach Gernot Rohr. In the contract, $2M was to be to him if he was sacked before expiration of his contract. So,if he performs badly he can't be sacked because of the huge sums involved in dispensing with his services.
Officials see this as dubious and an attempt t foist the Franco-German coach on Nigerians perpetually because of the narrow interest of Amaju Pinnick and his NFF officials.
Our clubs no longer do well on the continent because we don't have competitive league. This dude was foistered on us by his cousin, Ex Governor Uduaghan of Delta state who spent fortunes to ensure he won the Kangaroo election in 2014.
He must step for sake of Nigerian football.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Tapout(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
wetin Kelly dey wear bikonu?? cheesy

I also think man u should sign Ighalo back... cheesy
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iheanacho is looking fresher!
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Bahamas95(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
You guys should leave Iheanacho alone, nor be everybody sabi dress. grin
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by ComeToJesus: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Queenslander:
Smh,

For goodness sakes ehh!!

That OMATA feel always finds expression in our people.
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Heineken(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
MRDEE01:
Senior man Kels this your outfit sha.
No wonder bros Amaju say u make them laugh all through
grin
hahahah
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Salako01(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Queenslander:
Smh,

For goodness sakes ehh!!

grin ;Dlol. My belle oo grin

1 Like

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Dybala11(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Diamondniyi:
This country is full of jokes. Just have data, you are good to go. How can you retire and still come back? What is the meaning of retirement please?
Retirement probably means temporary rest for these people. grin
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by 9japride(m): 4:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Bobotic:
Is that chicken for me alone shocked
[color=#006600][/color]

Please don't bite anyone in attempt to having the chicken grin
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Bobotic(m): 5:01am On Oct 26, 2021
9japride:

Dem write your name for that chicken flesh, see the way i dey look you sef, try call my name again to come back grin

1 Like

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by 9japride(m): 5:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Bobotic:
[b][/b]
[color=#006600][/color]

grin please don't bite me. Na joke I dey .
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Bobotic(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2021
9japride:
Okay brother good day grin

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Queenslander:
Smh,

For goodness sakes ehh!!

In sure you live in a city. You've never seen a palm wine tapper.

Palm wine tappers wear rags, like, half a shirt and tattered shorts.

If you know wetin broken palm fronds dey do cloth.....?

1 Like

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by mkoabiola: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Asour:

Show empathy.
You probably don't know that he suffered an accident with injuries to his face in 2017.
Wow the accident That made his face looks like this was jus 2017. Very recent

I thought it was childhoood
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by mkoabiola: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Omodua:
This man should be arrested. He has destroyed what remained the soul of Nigerian football. So corrupt and inept. He has driven Nigerian football to abyss of hopelessness. No planning. At the moment,the league is in limbo. Yet to commence because some bigots have refused Bet9ja Bill Boards to be displayed at various stadia in the North with strong faith in Sharia. Bet9ja are the league sponsors.
He is complicit in the contract with National Team coach Gernot Rohr. In the contract, $2M was to be to him if he was sacked before expiration of his contract. So,if he performs badly he can't be sacked because of the huge sums involved in dispensing with his services.
Officials see this as dubious and an attempt t foist the Franco-German coach on Nigerians perpetually because of the narrow interest of Amaju Pinnick and his NFF officials.
Our clubs no longer do well on the continent because we don't have competitive league. This dude was foistered on us by his cousin, Ex Governor Uduaghan of Delta state who spent fortunes to ensure he won the Kangaroo election in 2014.
I wonder how he is stil d NFF president till date
He kws nothing about football Mgt.

The coach shud b doing this and not him

1 Like

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by ScotMisile: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Queenslander:
Smh,

For goodness sakes ehh!!
He is African. Allow him.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by ScotMisile: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2021
Someone said he doesn't eat draw soup because it draws people back!!! Ok ooo cow meat nko? It cows people on their heads... And fish makes you swim... And maybe yam give you yam legs... Mcheewww
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Izongdave(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2021
Shogbo! Come do wetin ni? Make him remain where him dey joor, we appreciate him for his outing with that shirt, make we talk about the boys on ground
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by robosky02(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Omodua:

Am wondering why the Nigeria league is still on break

By December they will now start and rush to finish in may 2022

And they running abridge league or inconclusive league or select one team to like o represent Nigeria at CCL

And then tell us our local players are not good

1 Like

Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by themes009(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2021
mrjaydee:
I wonder when this man's beard will connect grin

grin
Nairaland will not kill me
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Omodua(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2021
robosky02:

Am wondering why the Nigeria league is still on break

By December they will now start and rush to finish in may 2022

And they running abridge league or inconclusive league or select one team to like o represent Nigeria at CCL

And then tell us our local players are not good
Thanks Robosky for the insight. You're trying a lot to improve Nigerian football
What could be done now?
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Omodua(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2021
mkoabiola:

I wonder how he is stil d NFF president till date
He kws nothing about football Mgt.

The coach shud b doing this and not him
My brother, we should insist he steps down. He is a crook and bloody thief.
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Drella(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
seunaj:
Ighalo should rest
The coach should be having problems picking from the array of prolific stickers already at his disposal. We are not in need of retired strikers at the moment,

You DM'ed me??
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by seunaj: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Drella:

You DM'ed me??
Yea. I haven't got a response from you tho
Re: Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return by Drella(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
seunaj:

Yea. I haven't got a response from you tho

For certain reasons,I can't accept PMs from NL.
Do you mind telling me why you want to Private Chat me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos) / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.