Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) (72077 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by diggz: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2011
olahann:
Really impressed with the 2 new  signings yesterday.
Wenger really knows how to buy players. 1 game and they scored 3goals, i hope Gervinho and Jenkinson can reproduce this during the course of the season. @ Mr FallHand come on seize noise dere. GeVinhole rararrararararara bullS, I.hT. Only a rat like you will try to change yellow to blue. Torres 2goals(1premiership,1 pre-season),Gevinhole(2pre-season) Nw,u are a real crackhead!SMH 4U!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by hollaolu(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2011
fresh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by dipo2much(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2011
Arsenal are prepared to sell Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona for less than £40m - but only if 20-year-old midfielder Thiago Alcantara is included in the deal.
Full story: Metro

If barcelona don't accede to this then I think they aren't really interested in Fab. This is as fair as it gets. An eye for an eye. To bare the loss of the best midfielder in england, we need someone with big potential, and I think alcantara would suffice
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by debosky(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2011
^^ I don't even buy that story - it's been recycled times without number and there is no proof in that.

Why would Arsenal want to force a player to join our club when we are currently battling with one whose heart is set elsewhere? It's like trying to treat Gonorrhoea by injecting yourself with Syphilis. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by proudly9ja(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
Wahala dey o, Theo Walcott now a card carrying PDP member!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/walcott-gervinho-is-a-breath-of-fresh-air

Theo Walcott says Gervinho will be a “[size=15pt]breath of fresh air[/size]” after the summer signing bagged his first two goals for the Club at the weekend.

The Ivorian striker had already opened his Arsenal account with a delicate lob by the time Walcott’s inch-perfect cross allowed him to tuck home his second after just 15 minutes against Cologne on Saturday.

Aside from his brace, the new addition looked a constant threat in Germany and Walcott is excited by what his new team-mate brings to the squad.

“[Gervinho] will be a breath of fresh air I think,” he said. “He looks a great talent.

“You can tell he can bring goals, he has got plenty of pace about him and he is very comfortable on the ball. I am looking forward to playing with him.

“You don’t want to put too much pressure on him but I am sure he can deal with that."
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by Jencejyde(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
hmmm, let me quickly point out one or two things on the gibbs issue. As far as im concerned we will have ourselves to blame if we do not get a decent left back, i mean arsene should quit being stubborn and be pragmatic. Are we really gonna be challenging for trophies by "giving Gibbs a chance"

I hear some peeps say he his quite good going forward, but a as defender, your first priority is to DEFEND. Once you have done ur defensive duties, then its a plus if you can still attack, after watching the game against cologne, boy, I guess we are as good as dead in that Lb position, He(Gibbs) can obviously go forward but the point here is what about his defensive duties? He simply dosent recover enuff and his communication for the Cb's to cover up for him is simply too poor, if i was playing dm with him, he would nearly have his eardrums burst, The dude simply isn't matured enuff, No disrespect to cologne , but an EPL side would have made the most of our defensive frailties on that day, especially down the left flank, as usual Arshavin does not help in tracking back which is becoming quite a worry.

Now to the ryo and walcott debate, Again, i must emphasize that walcott can be a superstar if only his intelligence level is improved upon, Ryo on the other hand is far more intelligent, IMHO i would always pick Ryo to start over theo, Someone mentioned the pass Ryo supplied to theo in the last 15 mins of the first half, again that pass as easy as it may look is pure genius. The weight and the timing to beat the offside trap was simply pleasing to the eye. Theo also played a sublime pass for our second goal but the when he had the opportunity to lay a similar one from the left side, he simply made a mess of it due to poor decision making and maybe a lack of belief in his own technique. All he had to do was square the ball FIRST TIME instead of taking an extra touch.

The only reason im on theo's neck is cos i still strongly believe he can make a huge difference in this squad if he gets it right. he is surrounded by gifted midfielders and there is no excuse for him not to deliver on a consistent basis. abi na until xavi, iniesta, thiago and co come Emirates undecided ?

lastly, im still of the opinion that we should revert to 4-4-2. Watching Uruguay demonstrate how the system is played was just sheer pleasure.

At least we should be able to play it in our home games against weaker oppositions, especially now that they all seem to just pack the bus and are somehow accustomed to the system we currently play. Im a great fan of the 4-4-2 and having played it over the years to great perfection, i believe Arsenal can still be better off playing this system, Though there lies a problem with who and who will have to be sacrificed in the midfield
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by coogar: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
chamotex:

Again Dudu will disagree . . . he made us believe he was the next big thing grin

miyachi vs rafael(brazil shirt)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by mukina2: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by eldee(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
I don't get this talk about Theo's intelligence, you guys just read this shit in the papers and you keep saying it.
It's just another cliche y'all get from the media. . .

What has he done wrong? He can't dribble on high speed, how many players can even dribble?? That makes him unintelligent??
He's not got the best crosses? He's running at 100000km/h . . . are you kidding me??

Are you going to question is positioning, because for someone that fast, he seem to be pretty good at timing his runs.
He's a goal threat too, but he's daft naw. . . and all the assists he gives Van Persie are wrong huh

In a league where idiats like Adebayor and Eboue play . . . and you're here calling Walcott unintelligent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by Jencejyde(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
eldee:

I don't get this talk about Theo's intelligence, you guys just read this poo in the papers and you keep saying it.
It's just another cliche y'all get from the media. . .

What has he done wrong? He can't dribble on high speed, how many players can even dribble?? That makes him unintelligent??
He's not got the best crosses? He's running at 100000km/h . . . are you kidding me??

Are you going to question is positioning, because for someone that fast, he seem to be pretty good at timing his runs.
He's a goal threat too, but he's daft naw. . . and all the assists he gives Van Persie are wrong huh

In a league where idiats like Adebayor and Eboue play . . . and you're here calling Walcott unintelligent.
Wrong Bro!

This is not about what is read in papers or any media propaganda, from my point of view(as in me oh!) Its about playing the game for about 18 years, sweating for 90 minutes each time the whistle is blown for about 18 years and playing and relating with talents on and off the pitch more than 18 years.

Dont get this wrong, Theo is a good player but from a players perspective (IMHO) i don't wanna be playing alongside someone whom i will not be comfortable making runs for, simply because he may not deliver the right cross ( high balls when low balls are needed vice versa or him taking a shot when i an wide oped for a tap in, It may also be because he does not start to make his run early or makes them too early,

Now in all these things, haba we are all human beings and no one can claim to be perfect in all areas of the gae, but the level of consistency which a player shows during games, especially at critical moments is the difference we are emphasizing here.

As per Adebayor, you can quote me any where, i never fancied him at any time, He made more misses than he scored but heck, he was an Arsenal player and gave us great goals in his time.

back to Theo, we all know the speed he possess and i would not just want him to end up like another speedy Gonzalez type player that just runs up and down the flanks with no real purpose, I cant say everything here but men, there is still a lot Theo needs to learn. The beautiful game is not just about speed and stamina and skills, Its a team sport and you need every part of the team to fit in for the purpose of producing a successful system that delivers the final results,

What am i saying? Even if theo runs at 20 billion miles per hour, he can not be taught when to run and when to walk, he has to develop the intuition to do it. Giving a high cross, when you know that a low cross would result into a goal is not gonna earn you praises from a technical standpoint, yeah the crowd may go" Nice one" or "Nice try, ko ko de be ni" is not the road to being a great player. If xavi's passes were not pin point or messi's change of pace leaving his markers for dead did not result in the successful end products, then where would they be today? He has the pace and knowing when to catch his marker off guard should be relatively easy and give him enuff time to make good decisions on and off the ball, now he may not get it right every time, but there has to be at least an 60 to 90 percent level of consistency on his part every matchday,

Sorry oh if you feel we are just all about criticism and all, but men, this is my Team, even after so many heart breaks (Since 19, cant remeber now sef grin), we still always have to sit down and point out the positives and negatives hoping that we have a successful campaign each season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by debosky(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
I still don't see the reason for all this critique of Walcott's intelligence

Players with supposed intelligence like Ramsey are the ones who give the ball away frequently causing us to come under pressure. Players with supposed intelligence like Cesc, Nasri and Arshavin are the ones who try ridiculous flicks at the edge of our box leading to us conceding goals.

Yes Walcott can improve his decision making, yes he can get better in delivering a final ball, but which Arsenal player can't?

For all the hype we heard about in 2010/11, Walcott outscored Nasri last season despite being out injured for longer, and he also made more assists.

For all the critique, any unbiased observer will note that he has been the most deadly forward player for us in all the pre-season games so far. Of course he has to improve his decision making and finding the right pass under pressure, but I sure won't compare his alleged intelligence with a Ryo who isn't ready to deliver yet.

My director of defence - I humbly say that he doesn't need to improve any intelligence to be a superstar.

People like Shearer wouldn't be called intelligent strikers in the mould of Henry or Ronaldo, but he'll bang them in like crazy game after game.

What Theo needs is consistency - if he scores or assists in every other game, he's already at a higher productivity level than most players in the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by KayDee4: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
Anyone seen Balotelli's comical backheel ?? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by Jencejyde(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
debosky:

I still don't see the reason for all this critique of Walcott's intelligence

Players with supposed intelligence like Ramsey are the ones who give the ball away frequently causing us to come under pressure. Players with supposed intelligence like Cesc, Nasri and Arshavin are the ones who try ridiculous flicks at the edge of our box leading to us conceding goals.

Yes Walcott can improve his decision making, yes he can get better in delivering a final ball, but which Arsenal player can't?

For all the hype we heard about in 2010/11, Walcott outscored Nasri last season despite being out injured for longer, and he also made more assists.

For all the critique, any unbiased observer will note that he has been the most deadly forward player for us in all the pre-season games so far. Of course he has to improve his decision making and finding the right pass under pressure, but I sure won't compare his alleged intelligence with a Ryo who isn't ready to deliver yet.

My director of defence - I humbly say that he doesn't need to improve any intelligence to be a superstar.

People like Shearer wouldn't be called intelligent strikers in the mould of Henry or Ronaldo, but he'll slam them in like crazy game after game.

What Theo needs is consistency - if he scores or assists in every other game, he's already at a higher productivity level than most players in the game.
Your point is justifiably observed and taken into account.

As we await the new season, we may yet open another chapter on this issue , but for now i rest my case.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by coogar: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
debosky:

i think that says a lot about how pathetic nasri was than walcott's intelligence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by duduspace(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Eldee

I will never be one to say that Theo isn't intelligent, how far he has come from the debacle of 2 season ago to now says a lot about his intelligence. If you read his recent interview where he commented on Ryo, you'll find out he is one who does a lot of self appraisal and is quite in tune with his own capabilities.

I will say it and continue to say it and I believe Theo himself knows it hence his insistence on a central striking role, can you honestly compare Theo to players like Nani and Tarrabt playing from wide positions? I think it is wrong to say Theo has no football intelligence (whatever that means) IMO he is just too one dimensional. I strongly believe Theo can do as well as Hernandez if played from the middle (in terms of goals) and I doubt Hernandez would do as well as Theo from a wide position but that Ryo boy is a born wide player, I'm glad JJCD can see it, he might even fumble for some time at this stage of his career in terms of trying to do too much (remember Taraabt was sold by the spuddies only a season back, now he is someone PSG is willing to pay 13m for also remember for how long even Manure supporters hammered Nani) but all the ingredients are there and I'm sure we'll all see it unfold.

@JJCD
I was one of those who believed in Gibb's getting his chance, but I'm having a rethink on this pre-season performance. I still think he should get his chance, its no use sending him on loan now, the English media will only hate us more. grin I think Arsene's reasoning is to have him and Traore fight it out and have Vermaelen available as cover if neither of them works out. If we get this CB he talks about we'll have a lot of CBs and be able to do that rotation.
I'm in total agreement that not replacing Clichy is a massive risk, but if Gibbs is the future for both England and us, when exactly are we going to play him if not now that Clichy's place needs to be filled? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by proudly9ja(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^
Send Gibbs on loan to learn how to defend just like we did with Traore. Which do you think will be worse, Gibbs costing us games next season or him going on loan? I tell you, if he doesn't learn how to track back after going on his usual runs, we will be found out within 10 games next season.

My fear in the whole Gibbs issue is not even him messing up. Its Arsene Wenger sticking with him and thus turning the fans on the boy. Just like he did with Eboue, Bendtner, Senderos, etc and almost did with Cesc, and Diaby. If we end up playing Gibbs for most of next season, I doubt that the fans won't turn on him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by proudly9ja(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
off point question

How much is Kaka worth these days?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by debosky(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^£25m grin

Traore hasn't learned anything on loan - there's little guarantee Gibbs would learn anything on loan.

I don't think fans will turn on Gibbs - fans have very selective memory. I keep emphasising, Ramsey lost us about 5 points compared to the extra two he secured from the goal against Utd, but despite the persistent errors, he can do no wrong to most Arsenal fans.

I'm more bothered by the lack of an EPL-experienced CB than Gibbs. We have more issues with set pieces coming into the box and that should be our prime focus defensively.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by coogar: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
debosky:

^^£25m grin

Traore hasn't learned anything on loan - there's little guarantee Gibbs would learn anything on loan.

I don't think fans will turn on Gibbs - fans have very selective memory. I keep emphasising, Ramsey lost us about 5 points compared to the extra two he secured from the goal against Utd, but despite the persistent errors, he can do no wrong to most Arsenal fans.

I'm more bothered by the lack of an EPL-experienced CB than Gibbs. We have more issues with set pieces coming into the box and that should be our prime focus defensively.

debosky, your activity on these pages are heightened all of a sudden. . . . .
don't tell me your hopes have been refreshed again. . . .do you see arsenal winning anything even if you keep cesc, nasri. . . .buy gary cahill, vincent kompany and buffon?

i need a honest answer. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by montelik(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
folahann:

Really impressed with the 2 new  signings yesterday.
Wenger really knows how to buy players. 1 game and they scored 3goals, i hope Gervinho and Jenkinson can reproduce this during the course of the season.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS4cjju_BoA?version=3&hl=en_US" type="[/flash]

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by eldee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ipswich Town are now expected to complete the signings of Arsenal’s Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Fulham’s David Stockdale on Tuesday. We understand the deal to make striker or midfielder Emmanuel-Thomas a permanent addition is done but that there has been a minor hold-up regarding the paperwork relating to the season-long loan of keeper Stockdale.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=18820
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

debosky, your activity on these pages are heightened all of a sudden. . . . .
don't tell me your hopes have been refreshed again. . . .do you see arsenal winning anything even if you keep cesc, nasri. . . .buy gary cahill, vincent kompany and buffon?

i need a honest answer. cheesy

Hope springs eternal. grin

But seriously, I'm just excited to get back to discussion actual football not who is going where and who's picture serves as w@nking inspiration for Xavi.

If we did buy Kompany, Cahill and Buffon, we'll win the quadruple. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by coogar: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
debosky:

Hope springs eternal. grin

But seriously, I'm just excited to get back to discussion actual football not who is going where and who's picture serves as w@nking inspiration for Xavi.

If we did buy Kompany, Cahill and Buffon, we'll win the quadruple. grin

i don't think i have said this to anyone ever before. . . .but my respect for you has quadrupled. . .
hope springs eternal? again??

debosky. . .21 gun gbosas for you!!! cool
with perseverance like yours. . . .i should start thinking i can become the governor of california in the next 10 years.
"hope springs eternal". grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by debosky(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
Just believe boy. . . .Believe!! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by duduspace(m): 12:30am On Jul 26, 2011
eldee:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/news.php?storyid=18820

Where is Dr. Kit? I don't think he'll be glad to see this. As talented as JET is, attitude problems and a partying life style seems to be the reason for his departure. I don't think he could have done much more than what he did at Cardiff. I think Arsene has learnt his lesson with how people like Randall turned out rotting on the benches so they want to release him quickly so his development isnt stunted. My only grouse is that rather than these sell-on clauses, why aren't we also putting buy-back clauses when we sell some of these promising youngsters?  undecided JET is one of those I will keep my eyes on in the future cos he has everything to be a hit in the PL.
Seems Arsene has made his choice then of all the emerging forwards from the Academy, it seems its Benik Afobe who is going to progress. I expect to see Sanchez Watt released soon as well cos he isnt even near JET at all and I hear Rhys Murphy is also likely going to Boro.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by duduspace(m): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2011
debosky:

Stoke was one of those where he cost us but remember he was on an honeymoon period then after his injury. grin grin
If he persists at it, in time fans will catch on to it I think when it starts to cost us points or progression in cup games.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by proudly9ja(m): 1:04am On Jul 26, 2011
debosky:

^^£25m grin

Last price? grin grin grin grin

I agree on fans' selective memory. As for new CB, I think AW will wait till final week of August.
duduspace:

Where is Dr. Kit? I don't think he'll be glad to see this. As talented as JET is, attitude problems and a partying life style seems to be the reason for his departure. I don't think he could have done much more than what he did at Cardiff. I think Arsene has learnt his lesson with how people like Randall turned out rotting on the benches so they want to release him quickly so his development isnt stunted. My only grouse is that rather than these sell-on clauses, why aren't we also putting buy-back clauses when we sell some of these promising youngsters?  undecided JET is one of those I will keep my eyes on in the future cos he has everything to be a hit in the PL.
Seems Arsene has made his choice then of all the emerging forwards from the Academy, it seems its Benik Afobe who is going to progress. I expect to see Sanchez Watt released soon as well cos he isnt even near JET at all and I hear Rhys Murphy is also likely going to Boro.
The Youth FA Cup team members have reached a point where they either make it into the first team or go out on loan both in terms of their ages and time spent at Arsenal. Moreover others from the U18 are knocking on the door. Afobe has age on his side so he is lucky. JET, Lansbury, Bartley, Eastmond, etc fall into the category of those who need to play now. The fact that we have re-focused since last season and don't play our youth team in the CC again is also not to their advantage. The defenders like Bartley may still have a chance of staying for obvious reasons but the forwards have to move on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by duduspace(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2011
@Proudly

To be honest, that generation has been productive for us so far, JET was one of those I believed had everything to make it from that generation but Wilshere & Szczesny are already first teamers and we have Frimpong, Coquelin and Bartley all knocking loudly in my opinion. I wouldnt call Lansbury as being from that particular set as he was about a year older but he did play some U18 games with them as well so if about 4 of them end up in the Arsenal first team in the long term that would mean our Academy is very productive, that would be considerable saving in terms of players we would have been buying (considering Henderson went for 20m).

@Debosky
Seems the Campbell deal is back on, in fact I don't think it ever went totally off, its only the boy's family that needs to be convinced. I think we already have a deal with the club and we have them on our side, their director has always been positive in all its statements about the deal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by KayDee4: 6:00am On Jul 26, 2011
duduspace:

@Proudly

To be honest, that generation has been productive for us so far, JET was one of those I believed had everything to make it from that generation but Wilshere & Szczesny are already first teamers and we have Frimpong, Coquelin and Bartley all knocking loudly in my opinion. I wouldnt call Lansbury as being from that particular set as he was about a year older but he did play some U18 games with them as well so if about 4 of them end up in the Arsenal first team in the long term that would mean our Academy is very productive, that would be considerable saving in terms of players we would have been buying (considering Henderson went for 20m).

Jay Simpson was a BIG loss from the group. Cant understand why Wenger sold him. I wld pick him ahead of Bendtner anytime anyday.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by edoyad(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2011
What's news story making the rounds on Miyachi's passport something something ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) by debosky(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2011
duduspace:

@Debosky
Seems the Campbell deal is back on, in fact I don't think it ever went totally off, its only the boy's family that needs to be convinced. I think we already have a deal with the club and we have them on our side, their director has always been positive in all its statements about the deal

That deal isn't going anywhere for another two weeks at the least - if Costa Rica get knocked out from the U-20 WC, then maybe there's a chance.
Personally I don't think we should sign such a player - if there is such a shocking display of disrespect and lack of integrity at this stage, you might have someone worse than Balotelli on your hands in a few years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.