Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50180 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by tikotin: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
it seems you are waiting for approval to procure abortion which I will never support. if you go dash me the pregnancy,I go take am.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Calitoscassius(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
You sound like you are the one pregnant, fool!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by nextstep(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:
Hello father,

Just this quote alone had me laughing. No mind am... "all my plans...", as if he consulted us before pouring pami...

OP, abeg shift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by omoadeleye(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..
i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears

When you dey do skin to skin, you no come here tell us o, you dey feel say your pull out is top notch, now, market dan burst you wan come choke us with pregnancy, abeg, go father your unborn child...

Congrats in advance.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by 77up(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Whoever love gbenshing should ready to be father.
Sha don't even think about abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by vickydevoka(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Godada:

Drop out off school.

Get a bricklayer job.

Start saving for the child birth and baby food.

Sheath your penìs.

No more fūckery.

Na de lady go drop him go continue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nephilim: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
what some people have been trying for years without success is what you get free of charge, chaii! Lucky man! grin

On a more serious note. You can't become a fornicator and a murderer at the same time. Let her bear the Child you can give the Child to your parents or hers to take care of!

Next time desist from cheap sex, unprotective sex, it's not easy but Endeavor to be sef controlled.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Itachi23: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Harrykn: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
See as this thread, I wan laugh die.
Op nah who dem catch be thief.
You go Dey aiit just close your eyes, shut down your heart and tell your parents. Nah just that time you go feel the hit after some months everybody go calm.
I have seen it before in year two but the mumu girl bin no Dey pregnant she just made my parents know I have been doing shit. Omor I swallow insults like food back to back.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Adrian98(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Your eye don open abi. Lol

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ugonna62: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
You should be jubilating and not this cock and bull stories you'r saying,congratulations onye nna.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Calmeesha: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
May God help you. I wish you and your girl success in your decisions
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Orpe7(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
How u had the mind to even open a thread on this is amazing
U should be ashamed of yourself.
Good your future will be derailed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nehyooh(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Omo naija ema sere'kere,
ere'kere ni doyun'koyun,
Oyun'koyun ni d'omokomo,
omokomo ni ni'le lara
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by fascia(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
It is hard to be logical in trying situations but it's beneficial to be.

Op you have multiple options sha:

1) keep the pregnancy. Tell your parents and her parents and prepare to take care of baby.

2) keep the baby and give it to motherless babies home.

3)Abortion..

In any case tell your parents and her parent and you guys discuss the options that are better for both parties. The decisions have to come from both families.... Tell your parents. A problem shared is a problem half solved
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Polynek(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
dreamxhaser:
Hello Easylion3569!

I created an account because of you. I will personally advise you not abort the pregnancy. Keep the baby, you don't want any blood on your hands. I think you should go back to the board and change the road to achieving your life goals putting the baby into consideration.

Now what you should do is start FREELANCING, I started this not up to a year and I'm making something decent. You still have about 8 months so I believe you can make it by then.

Go to the Fiverr thread here on nairaland and explain your situation to them, I'm very sure they will help you. There are a lot of kind people there.

Please i beg you, DONT ABORT THE CHILD AND GO FOR FREELANCING.

You can become a freelance writer on Fiverr or upwork and make up to 50k monthly as a starter and with time, you can reach 500k monthly in 2 years. Just be patient and give it everything you have.

You don't have to even invest, it's totally free, just try to follow the process accordingly.

PM your whatapp number so I can teach you for free.

Pls what is freelancing? Can u tell me more about it pls
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Gunayo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please can someone put himself in my condition and tell me what to do?
So with all this advise you are not satisfied. Okay since you need one let me advise you on what to do. Ask for forgiveness from God. Do not abort the pregnancy afterall you were not aborted. Open up to your parents about the situation your musa put you in. Any suggestion they give you do as they suggest. Note, pregnancy is not enough reason to go into marriage. Do not stop schooling, take care of the baby and do not allow it to wey you down. You are now a man.
Lastly, remember to always keep your musa under subjection.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Loveknitting: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Las las, know say una two don automatically graduate from school. I shall not mince words.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.

Haba! Atleast in this hard time be nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by dannielight(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
You are not nice.

chatinent:

Hello father,

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

Las las, know say una two don automatically graduate from school. I shall not mince words.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

oh Lord, laugh wan kill me, abeg pity him small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by eagleonearth(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

don't even think of aborting the baby and when the baby arrives, do a paternity test to be sure it's yours. If it's yours, prepare to be a father
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it
How are you sure the child is for you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by godblessuyirich(f): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Chai this is uppercut. It really crack me up. Hahahahaha . Still laughimg

But your penis refused to be under your parents naw. Your penis was busy penising up and down. What is penised cannot be unpenised. Congrats, dad.[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by eagleonearth(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.

Don’t allow illiterates make you feel like a child is a punishment for having premarital sex. Children need love and care and a stable environment. If you’re not ready to offer that, don’t add to the millions of struggling kids. Sentiments aside.

Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it.

Ps: if anyone tries to guilt trip you and make you keep the child, y’all should have the baby and give it to them to adopt since they’re pro life.
abortion outside a risk situation where the life of the mom is at stake is pure wickedness and punishable, shelve such advice and don't flaunt it in my face again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Divoc19(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
It doesn't. Always follow expert's advice
foleskay:

That drug dey damage womb. Talking from experience. Stop using it. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by jumpmasta(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Sorry oooo..you have to man up . You didn’t use condom and she didn’t use contraceptive . So you need to prepare to bear the load . Molfix size 1 for new born is about 5k for the giga size not to talk of baby clothes and food . Anyways Exclusive breast feeding will cut costs . I hope you don’t contemplate criminal abortion cos the consequences may be dire . Congrats once again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

The word of the lord said thou shall be fruitful. God has answered your prayers of fruitfulness cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by mascot345: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Chai... Omo how I wish I was in your shoes. Very good thing. Na poverty be your problem.
I currently make 10k every day. But my girlfriend is in another state. Though I plan marrying her next year. I just wish she will get pregnant soon.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Mvena(f): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

I sell baby wears o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by solonubinho(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sorry o. On the bright side, children are a bundle of joy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by bomsilaga(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
are you looking for encouragement for abortion?
Please tell your parents and psychologically prepare for fatherhood.
Impregnating a girl doesn't mean you have to drop out of school, as it only affects the girl's education.
Whatever you do, please don't abort the baby.

Thanks
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Darealrick(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Easy lion wey no want take am easy. You're welcome to fatherhood.
Bros you no good ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.