Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50224 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by philliplj3: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
If you don't want to keep it do the needful, you don't need to cry. The choice is urs bro because na u get the dick. But try to think of the future of you and the girl u just put in a family way.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Juliusmomoh: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKsoul:
Lol.... egbon na my sugar zaddy oooooh..... although he just divorce me....so i dey find another sugar zaddy... Abi egbon, you fit the description?

Ok.
Oya reason me your whatapp digit na.... Make i destroy your spinal cord.
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by observer24(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
What's left for you to do now is step up and be responsible. Show responsibility and prepare to be a father. For every action in life, there's a reaction. Before you embark on anything, be prepared for the outcome. You told yourself you were grown up enough to have sex, you should have known what could come out of it. Pregnancy, STDs and many more. Now, she's pregnant. Step up and be a responsible father. Good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Ok.
Oya reason me your whatapp digit na.... Make i destroy your spinal cord.
cheesy
Lmao...... egbon no be me kill you for your former life nah..... kilode..... you want make your sugar babe dey wheel chair.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BRATISLAVA: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahhh. For today, ke?? I am dead. grin grin grin

Lol

@diary entry cheesy cheesy grin

I didn't describe that cake deliberately. Twas a slip of fingers. Temporary fudge fingers. Won't happen again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by nedekid: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
tonididdy:
...just like that, like a cold killer. undecided

Tomorrow u go dey fine winch to catch
Oga leave story, no point in pretending. We have seen it all. Alot of married couples with grown kids today have those days aborted the first intake cos they were not ready. They later get married and have happy families. There is no point in deceiving ones self if you are not ready.
Call it what ever you like. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by lascos912(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
when you dey pa to pa u no tell us o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Kinochi: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pregnancy mean say una don do until Belle full.
The next thing for you to do is to be responsible...marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by edudeclan: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Stop crying prepare for marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Adegold1993(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dey pray make price of commodities come down before you Born that pikin . Gas no dey smile o...and na gas una go dey use to warm herbs for baby grin grin.

My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..
i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
You're really a fuckkkkked up person...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Magnoliaa(f): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol

@diary entry cheesy cheesy grin

I didn't describe that cake deliberately. Twas a slip of fingers. Temporary fudge fingers. Won't happen again.

angry I'll call interpol for you o. What's this na? Abi who can I call for you sef?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wait,, you pour inside? Why didn't you withdrew
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Irishrena1(f): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears

Check your mail and respond
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BRATISLAVA: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

angry I'll call interpol for you o. What's this na? Abi who can I call for you sef?

Well, you can start by calling cream, fudge, chocolate, sprinkles and icing for me. You don't have to call out fondant.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by twosquare(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
If only i had know. Now everything i have worked for is trying to fade away
You're only hyperventilating...calm down.

In few years to come, that child will be 6 years old...

It's easy to take care of a baby if money dey. Most of the taking care is with the mother...sleepless nights and all.

- Chart out a plan
- Discuss with your gf on the way forward. Remember, you're now a team...a family-in-the-waiting
- Inform your parents & take responsibility
- Get a job and learn a skill.
- Marry her (This is why I always tell people to only sleep with people they are sure they can marry).
- Don't do baby daddy things. It's despicable in the eyes of God.
- Legally hustle, and hustle. You're now becoming a man
- Shun all evil thoughts...you are now at the most vulnerable. Remember prison wears.

*Our forefathers married at 21, 22...Na naija economy and shithole dey turn family life to rocket science.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by clems88(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
You dont understand. I cant let people get to kno about this. My friends will laugh me
when you were doing , i knew you will tell them style you nack the babe then they will hail you. now you no want them to know the result
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by bobluck: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Young man what were you expecting? When you were telling her to turn left and right you didnt know there are consequences if not properly managed...let me wish you happy fathers day ahead. Bigup man.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
What's your present level of education?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by simplesearch: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jeromejnr:

I wanted to reply that guy but I changed my mind.

Was only trying to pull you out of the fire of shortsighted wokeness so wouldn't partake in the horror of hell. Like the canadian female Doctor enmeshed in abortion episode forming a major part of her daily routine workload, who although was warned by an intern to desist from such act as it diplaeases God but would not. Unfortunately she died at a relatively yuh young age, and while arriving the gate of eternity she was condemn for partaking in the abortioning of babies while on earth, something she thought wasnt a big deal . Your advise if acted upon by the young man will include you in the list of those who aid such act. So my advise to you though may be painful or strange to your ego is to seek the Lord while he may be found and make your ways right with him.

Jude 1:23
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Magnoliaa(f): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Well, you can start by calling cream, fudge, chocolate, sprinkles and icing for me. You don't have to call out fondant.

Don't worry. I know what to do.

I'll go through cake pics myself and shield myself against your attacks. tongue cheesy When I look at them so much, I'll become numb to my cravings for them.

So... #MissionCakesCravingsShield!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by clems88(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
xynerise:

Omo, na that pampers dey scatter head. And pikin must chop. Baby drugs is three times the cost of Adult drugs.

Happy Father's Day bro
lol. i wanted to buy jeans trouser for my one month baby. omo the woman say 5k ...i ask the woman how much be my own jeans grin, na run i run o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Guy... no forget "Cristiano ronaldo "mother stories oooo

Do not abort that pregnancy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ststyreal(f): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

grin don't cry it is a good news
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Hassanmaye(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Las las, know say una two don automatically graduate from school. I shall not mince words.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Hassanmaye(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Make una dey wear paper bag during lashing,una no dey hear wink. Now see the kind headpan of wahala wey you don use your preek buy undecided

Well,op,I no get any advice to give you, because I wasn't the one who held torch for you people when lashing....Even if I had begged you to allow me do small,I believe say you for no gree tongue.

But mennnnnnnn,the rate at which baby things take dey expensive these days dey very alarming shocked
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Godada:

Drop out off school.

Get a bricklayer job.

Start saving for the child birth and baby food.

Sheath your penìs.

No more fūckery.

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Hassanmaye(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

But your penis refused to be under your parents naw. Your penis was busy penising up and down. What is penised cannot be unpenised. Congrats, dad.
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Adenugbaraphael(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it

Gofundme dey available
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Hassanmaye(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
You kids always think that fornication is a sign of big boy or you're bigger than your mates.
Na responsibilities go humble Una

You Will know that taking care of an infant is not a child's play

E be like say baby milk don reach 10k come join diapers and other things you go know what's up
True
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Hassanmaye(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Omo naija ema sere'kere,
ere'kere ni doyun'koyun,
Oyun'koyun ni d'omokomo,
omokomo ni ni'le lara
Haha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by brightalo1010: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
ONLY if you can dash me the pregnant lady for her to born the child for me and you will sign never to come for him any time in your life

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.