Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (78419 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Napolito: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
DeeOkorie:

Did you apply in Abuja and have you gotten any mail since you applied?

I also applied on 5th and I’ve only gotten a mail saying it’s been sent to Embassy, that’s all.

I applied in Lagos on the 5th of August. Got a mail on the 15th that it was ready. I collected today and was granted the visa.

3 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kheji1:
I took the Campus france confirmation mail along but they didn't request the confirmation mail from me at VFS so it was not part of the documents. So I thought it was not necessary as they had a checklists of doucments they were collecting. I don't know if that will affect my application.

I actually got my confirmation after submission. So it doesn’t affect anything.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lauriyz007:

I applied in Lagos on the 5th of August. Got a mail on the 15th that it was ready. I collected today and was granted the visa.
please bro how did you get accomodation
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2022
Slim234:
please bro how did you get accomodation

You can look for a legit agency like studapart or safehouse to get an accommodation certificate. Safehouse is what I used. I think there are others, as long as they’re legit you’re good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by DeeOkorie(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lauriyz007:

Congratulations!
Please when did you get a mail from campus France that your file has been processed?

I submitted my application on the 5th of August but I’m just getting a mail from campus France today saying my file has been processed...�

Espace Campus France Nigéria has processed your file. You should now make an appointment on France Visa website.

What does this mean please?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lauriyz007:

You can look for a legit agency like studapart or safehouse to get an accommodation certificate. Safehouse is what I used. I think there are others, as long as they’re legit you’re good to go.
. Can I have your number please? Or email which ever is ok with you please
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mercy56: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello good evening guys. I’m a 300 level student and this ASUU strike has really affected my plans. Please is it possible for me to transfer to a university in France and start from maybe 200/300 level? If yes, how do I go about it? Thank you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mrnuelzz: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please did you pay for the accommodation upfront before they gave you the accommodation certificate?

I'm facing accommodation problems.. My studies starts in February 2023 in Lyon.
Lauriyz007:

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by CharlyKeleb: 5:05am On Aug 25, 2022
FrenchXpert:

It can range from anywhere between 200k if you have a guarantor to 4million if you are sponsoring yourself.
Campus France adminstration fee: 50k
Visa Fee: 30k
Travel insurance: 30k
Accomodation: free or 50k deposit for campus hostel or 200k to 300k for rented apartment
Tuition: from €243
Proof of funds: Free if you have a guarantor, 615euro per month for 12months if self funded.

Hello guys!.
I’ve been having visa denials for an undergraduate program to study at Turkey!, I’m so frustrated.
All my documents are up to date, tho there was a mistake in my DOB on my waec certificate but I have an affidavit!.
I’ve made up my mind to start a France Student visa (undergraduate) application.
My French is very good!, cos i grew up at Benin Republic.
Please I need a guide on how I can begin the application process and the undergraduate visa requirements. Also I have a Budget of 5m for the process, will that be enough to secure an admission for an undergraduate program?!.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
5m is okay for study visa process to France but undergraduate admission government Universities is not yet open orelse you want private university..What is level of French proficiencyquote author=CharlyKeleb post=116035025]

Hello guys!.
I’ve been having visa denials for an undergraduate program to study at Turkey!, I’m so frustrated.
All my documents are up to date, tho there was a mistake in my DOB on my waec certificate but I have an affidavit!.
I’ve made up my mind to start a France Student visa (undergraduate) application.
My French is very good!, cos i grew up at Benin Republic.
Please I need a guide on how I can begin the application process and the undergraduate visa requirements. Also I have a Budget of 5m for the process, will that be enough to secure an admission for an undergraduate program?!.[/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
It not possible you can only apply for undergraduate admissionquote author=Mercy56 post=115989360]Hello good evening guys. I’m a 300 level student and this ASUU strike has really affected my plans. Please is it possible for me to transfer to a university in France and start from maybe 200/300 level? If yes, how do I go about it? Thank you [/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
National tuition fees is not more than 350euros you can't use HND quote author=Napolito post=115764590]Good day all pls what are public universities tuitions in France like and how easy can one get admitted with HND [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
demmy79:
National tuition fees is not more than 350euros you can't use HND quote author=Napolito post=115764590]Good day all pls what are public universities tuitions in France like and how easy can one get admitted with HND
. If when filling your visa application form. The place where it says duration of visa. Where you pick between 6 months to one year and more than one year. My course is 18 months so I picked more than one year. And I picked cash and credit card. Will this be a problem for me ?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mikelo93: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Slim234:
. If when filling your visa application form. The place where it says duration of visa. Where you pick between 6 months to one year and more than one year. My course is 18 months so I picked more than one year. And I picked cash and credit card. Will this be a problem for me ?
I also picked more than a year but I only picked cash as mentioned by campus France in the checklist
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mikelo93:

I also picked more than a year but I only picked cash as mentioned by campus France in the checklist
. Have you collected your passport
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mikelo93: 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Slim234 post=116112572]. Have you collected your passport [/quote
Yes I have over a week now and I got the Visa

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
[quote author=Mikelo93 post=116123187][/quote] waooo congratulations man. I tap from this blessing I swear. Abj or Lagos VFS. How long did it take. I am really curious about what the Visa looks like �����. Is it just a stamp or a letter comes with it
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mikelo93: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Slim234:
waooo congratulations man. I tap from this blessing I swear. Abj or Lagos VFS. How long did it take. I am really curious about what the Visa looks like �����. Is it just a stamp or a letter comes with it
Thanks ,Lagos VFS. It took 24 days from submission, just a stamp no letter. Its only when rejected you get a letter.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by surplusbaba(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Mimi17:
Hey guys,if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime,matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you wont have to pay.But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete
Hello Mimi. I have emailed you. Please reply
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Mikelo93:

Thanks ,Lagos VFS. It took 24 days from submission, just a stamp no letter. Its only when rejected you get a letter.
. 24 day's waoo congratulations man
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by surplusbaba(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2022
surplusbaba:
Hello Mimi. I have emailed you. Please reply
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by surplusbaba(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Slim234:
. 24 day's waoo congratulations man
How far bro. Have you now re-apolied? I av sent you an email, please reply with your phone number
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2022
surplusbaba:
How far bro. Have you now re-apolied? I av sent you an email, please reply with your phone number
. I just sent you now my number
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by surplusbaba(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mikelo93:

I have sent you a mail. Please reply with your number. Thamks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by surplusbaba(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Lauriyz007:

sent you a mail boss. Please reply
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by beltkid(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello people, how many days did it take for UPS to deliver your passport??

I got a mail on Friday that my passport have been dispatched to UPS. Its four days now, I haven't received a call or sms from the courier guys. From Abuja to Enugu
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by hammed71(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Guys good morning pls am new to this thread, are there schools in France that is still offering admission to international students for January 2023, how do i go about it
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lisa222: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Good morning guy,
Do I need to have proficiency in French before I can apply through campus d France
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Pepperchicken25: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hi guys please is there any public universities in France that will accept third class.
Also I plan on applying for September 2023 intake and want to start the process anytime soon.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by OgeMma(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello guys.

I just joined this thread and I have a question. I was going through the campus france portal via the link that was posted here. I searched for my preferred course for masters and I kept seeing “M2” for most of the schools listed. Please what does “M2” mean? Thanks.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by DeeOkorie(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lisa222:
Good morning guy,
Do I need to have proficiency in French before I can apply through campus d France

Nop

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo / Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.