Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (76805 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
HND holder are not qualified for Master in France but can try undergraduate or Try Uk...There are alot that do accept HND for one year Top
trigger11:
pls i am asking for my Aunty who wishes to do MSc in france but she holds HND cert is it possible
and if no those campus france cover for Bsc as well
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Audencia at Nantes or where?
Bayomi27:
Is there anyone admitted to Audencia Business school here?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Master 1 is mostly for people with 3years degree holder but in most cases Nigerians are always place on M2
dannybomb:

Please what's the difference between master 1 and master 2
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by babakb: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
demmy79:
HND holder are not qualified for Master in France but can try undergraduate or Try Uk...There are alot that do accept HND for one year Top

Wrong, HND graduates are eligible to apply for M1 in France which is equivalent to a Top up degree, after which you proceed to M2 or fresh full Msc.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your degree field of study?
trigger11:
Pls for someone who would like to study environment and energy management MSc which french university would one suggest for me pls
Pls consider a city with student jobs
thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Standard Chartered Bank
somebody02:

Damn!

Do you know of banks with less processing time?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please does anyone know if campus France Lagos can help schedule Lagos VFS appointment? Because the VFS appointment date on the portal is quite far.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by trigger11(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
demmy79:
Your degree field of study?

Agricultural and Environmental Engineering ........

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demmy79: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sorry i saw this late .....Your study is pathway program bith French and German embassy are not new into that kind of program..You are to apply in the embassy of your starting course which is France
Iwuchineme:
Guys pls i need an answer on this i am going for studies,My main school is in germany but i will be starting as an option in france to finish in germany as my school partners with the one in france...All my documents for visa application came from France except for my tuition fees issued to me from my main school in germany with it's name there but was written in partnership with the one in france....Now on the school fees receipt my program end date written there is for the one in germany not the one in france because i am to spend only 1yr in france and then move to complete in germany the remaining 6 months...so now on my cover letter for visa Am i to indicate that i will spend one year in france and then move to germany to complete on the end date written on my tuition fees receipts or is it going to complicate things for me as someone is saying that the embassy will feel that i want to use france and go into germany.....I NEED help on this issue pls...it's urgent� is it necessary to include on my cover letter that my school in france has a partnership with the one in germany ...What advice should i take on this matter.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by beltkid(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello,

Someone should please assist me abeg, I'm trying to book a vfs appointment but after making payment, I would get an email that my payment was declined. I have tried it twice, been debited twice and still get emails that my payment was declined, meaning my appointment hasn't been booked successfully. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

PS: I am reading on the VFS portal that I must fill visa form on official French website before I book an appointment. I have filled out that visa form on France visa website but I haven't submitted it, still at the review page (Because Campus France said I shouldn't finalize) could that be the cause of my problem. I have sent an email to my bank and also vfs but I don't think vfs replies promptly. Someone should assist me on what to do abeg, I need to book this appointment asap.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by MarianelaN: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stop giving false information. don't say what you don't know about.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by MarianelaN: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
That's not the reason. try another card. you can book also book with making payment. call the number.

Someone should please assist me abeg, I'm trying to book a vfs appointment but after making payment, I would get an email that my payment was declined. I have tried it twice, been debited twice and still get emails that my payment was declined, meaning my appointment hasn't been booked successfully. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

PS: I am reading on the VFS portal that I must fill visa form on official French website before I book an appointment. I have filled out that visa form on France visa website but I haven't submitted it, still at the review page (Because Campus France said I shouldn't finalize) could that be the cause of my problem. I have sent an email to my bank and also vfs but I don't think vfs replies promptly. Someone should assist me on what to do abeg, I need to book this appointment asap. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by dannybomb(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
demmy79:
Master 1 is mostly for people with 3years degree holder but in most cases Nigerians are always place on M2
Thanks really appreciate
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by beltkid(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
I have tried calling their number 08150188800, I only get those computer responses. Or do you have a different number?? How do I book without payment, guide me on this please

Kindly also check your nairaland email, sent you a PM

MarianelaN:
That's not the reason. try another card. you can book also book with making payment. call the number.

PS: I am reading on the VFS portal that I must fill visa form on official French website before I book an appointment. I have filled out that visa form on France visa website but I haven't submitted it, still at the review page (Because Campus France said I shouldn't finalize) could that be the cause of my problem. I have sent an email to my bank and also vfs but I don't think vfs replies promptly. Someone should assist me on what to do abeg, I need to book this appointment asap.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please does anyone know a way you can get a closer date after booking VFS biometrics appointment for study visa?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by MrFrancis1: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you need someone to help you AUTHENTIC your documents at FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION and FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
Call or Dm on what'sapp

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2022
demmy79:
Audencia at Nantes or where?

Has anyone here gotten their France study visa from VFS Lagos? If yes, how long did yours take?
Also is there like a WhatsApp group for Nigerians going to France this September? If no, i would love to set up one so we can all keep in touch.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 1:11am On Jul 16, 2022
beltkid:
I have tried calling their number 08150188800, I only get those computer responses. Or do you have a different number?? How do I book without payment, guide me on this please

Hi, no it’s not because you haven’t submitted the form, you can actually do them independently. And you’re having issues because the VFS site has issues, mine worked after the 4th or 5th trial, I was debited twice. The one that was unsuccessful was refunded, just make sure while doing the process you’re checking your sms for debit or credit alerts and also check your email constantly.

I hope this helps
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2022
beltkid:

Try booking through the website, even though it can be a struggle. But you may also be able to book by calling their number, not sure. The responses you’re getting from their line is just normal customer care stuff, just follow the numbers they ask you to press till you get to “speak to a customer care agent”. The call can take up to 10mins before you get someone to speak to but if you’re that determined you should be able to get across to them.

Take care

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by beltkid(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thanks for the responses so far,

I just tried booking again, the website says I have reached my maximum limit of booking, lol, I don't even have an appointment still and have been debited twice oo. Anyways, I have seen Flutterwave receipt in my spam folder of one of the payment, one actually went through

Well, I have sent Vfs another mail with the flutterwave receipt asking for an appointment date. Would travel to Abj for my interview with campus France upper week, would just go to Vfs office by then if I don't get any response. It's just unfortunate that we Nigerians always go through this kind of things to get Visa.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by MarianelaN: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
i saw it on the website. i used my fcmb card for the booking.

[/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by MarianelaN: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
i saw it on the website. i used my fcmb card for the booking.

[i saw it on the website. i used my fcmb card for the booking.]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Samdanny01: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello guys, is there anyone who wrote the DELF B2 exam and obtained their certificate within two weeks?. And if you are planning or writing the exam soon , please let me know.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ridboy94(m): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Samdanny01:
Hello guys, is there anyone who wrote the DELF B2 exam and obtained their certificate within two weeks?. And if you are planning or writing the exam soon , please let me know.

Haven’t written but hoping to write soon.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2022
It’s quite simple,
Follow the process:

1) Go to France-visas gouv.fr to sign up, fill the form then donot submit yet,
Why because CF will help you confirm that u’ve done everything documents well, so get the form draft online, take it to CF

2) immediately after the CF pre-consular interview, go back to the visa form to Submit.
Now you will get the original emailed to you.
Then I t will tell you to go book and appointment before proceeding

3) So open another tab, goto vfs.global > Nigeria > Lagos > book an appointment.
Input your details in the customer section, now choose the earliest appointment date and time also add additional services like SMS service with photo services (don’t add courier, Lagos is free)

4) Pay with USSD code by flutterwave, it’s smoother.. Once payment is made, u ll get a Reciept in your email.

5) Now go back to the France visa page to proceed. Once done, you will get another acknowledgment email too

6) Print out the three mails add it to your documents to be aubmitted at VFS

beltkid:
Hello,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Samdanny01: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
ridboy94:

Haven’t written but hoping to write soon.

Hello , when are you writing ?
Kindly check your Email , i sent you a message
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ogatboy(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
FrenchXpert:

For all Public Universities, PhD is 380Euros but it's near impossible to find a PhD programme taught in English. You must also contact the schools directly for their requirement as Campus France does not deal will PhD applicants.

There are Private schools that offer PhD programmes in English but their fees and requirements are usually really high.

Inaccurate information. Many PhD are available in English. Use abg.fr to search for offers

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Loving1: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jahseh01:

Emailed schools, some told me the admission process close because it has to be through campus France, some also asked me to apply through a France website which is presently closed but will reopen June, Others are yet to reply.
Please can u tell me the schools that opened in June for BSc?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Loving1: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mimi17:
One month prior to your start date
Can someone answer this?
Please can one still see English taught bachelor's program in science related field at this time?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Samdanny01: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
Loving1:

Please can one still see English taught bachelor's program in science related field at this time?

It depends on the university type , if it is public , a lot of public universities application portals are currently closed and will open in October

A lot of undergrad degrees in France are taught in French & English (note: English programs are usually more expensive)

It also depends on the program , some programs are taught only in French and it is very hard to find universities that teach them in English .
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Loving1: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Samdanny01:

It depends on the university type , if it is public , a lot of public universities application portals are currently closed and will open in October

A lot of undergrad degrees in France are taught in French & English (note: English programs are usually more expensive)

It also depends on the program , some programs are taught only in French and it is very hard to find universities that teach them in English .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by misterfynest: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2022
Mimi17:
Hey guys,if you're still interested in applying for admission I can help with that and you won't have to pay a dime,matter of fact if the school(s) you're interested in requires application fees you wont have to pay.But to make it easier make sure your documents are complete

hello, I sent you a mail. please respond, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

Should I Move To The UK Or Return To Nigeria? / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.