Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77478 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mikelo93: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2022
DeeOkorie:

1. Are you sponsoring yourself or you have a sponsor?
2. How did you prepare the sponsorship letter? Did you use the template from Campus France or you use the individuals sponsorship letter?
3. If you used the sponsorship template from campus France, did you get it notarized?
I am self sponsored and I just got details from two other students who are being sponsored got the same mail too.
I don't know if it's because our course is for two years or because we are all going to a private business school.
As anyone experienced this before.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
fatimar5:

You are welcome…

So for those still on the process…

I got my student visa last week about 3 days after submission in Abuja and this is my story

I am a first timer, virgin passport holder (yes my old passport got stolen in SA so I basically have no travel history…)

I am a student and applied for a long stay (D) visa

I applied directly to my school and followed the campus France procedure afterwards so all the documents I submitted are as stated in my campus France guide list. I will attach it here

I was given 1 year multiple entry visa.

I used my sister as my sponsor and showed money deposited in my bank account from her.
(615 euros x 12 + some extra very small)

She ISN’T based in France or Nigeria, but also in Europe so CF mandated that she transfers the money into my own account. I mentioned this because it’s a new rule so take note

I also already paid DEPOSIT (first installment of 3) of my tuition

Hope this helps

All the best.

good evening I have submitted my passport too on Wednesday and I got a reply on Friday that it's ready. I am very worried as the processing time was so fast. Will this affect my chances of getting the visa as it was so fast VFS on Wednesday visa on Friday. I have not picked it up from courier yet
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
pls can I dm you
mine just two days this is getting me worried
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Slim234:
good evening I have submitted my passport too on Wednesday and I got a reply on Friday that it's ready. I am very worried as the processing time was so fast. Will this affect my chances of getting the visa as it was so fast VFS on Wednesday visa on Friday. I have not picked it up from courier yet

Was this in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lauriyz007:

Lagos
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
KessyMessy:
Hi,
Thanks for the information.

I just got the unconditional Admission letter from BSBI Paris. The MBA program is set to start in March 2022.

What's the next Step?

Do i need to visit CampusFrance Office for Manual application and then to VFS for appointment or
Just VFS for Appointment .

Secondly, Does France require Document (Bachelors Certificates) verification from The Court? or Camps France handles all of that?

Thank you.
. How did this go were you given the visa? As I got admitted to this school too
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Iwuchineme:
pls who can help me out in filling my long stay student visa form...i was just recently refused a visa and i am reapplying and start date is on 28th of this month....i really need any help i can get now�...refusal came on monday this week and i need to reapply for nextweek
. What was the reason for your refusal
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 1:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Slim234:
Lagos

Oh wow.. that’s fast. But it’s not predictable, probably just wait to collect it on Monday.

I applied since 5th.. I’m yet to get feedback, so I don’t really know. Some people in Lagos said they got theirs in 8 working days, some said over a month before they got feedback but from the few I have asked 8 days is the shortest. At the same time you just might have gotten your visa, we can’t know till Monday.
Anyways I wish you the best on Monday ☺️

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2022
Lauriyz007:

Oh wow.. that’s fast. But it’s not predictable, probably just wait to collect it on Monday.

I applied since 5th.. I’m yet to get feedback, so I don’t really know. Some people in Lagos said they got theirs in 8 working days, some said over a month before they got feedback but from the few I have asked 8 days is the shortest. At the same time you just might have gotten your visa, we can’t know till Monday.
my reason for travelling is studies what about you?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Slim234 post=115688684] my reason for travelling is studies what about you?[/

This thread is for only study in France na
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lukgaf(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hi guys. Someone needs clarifications on the following:

1. Please, what is the easiest and cheapest way to obtain a dummy housing certificate or proof of residence for the visa application?
2. Is it possible to get a visa appointment earlier with vfs as the earliest days are in October? Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Holyfeed post=114933700][/quote]

Sorry I didn’t get your mail, u can ask whatever is it out here. Let others pick one or two things too.

Regards
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lukgaf:
Hi guys. Someone needs clarifications on the following:

1. Please, what is the easiest and cheapest way to obtain a dummy housing certificate or proof of residence for the visa application?
2. Is it possible to get a visa appointment earlier with vfs as the earliest days are in October? Thanks

Funny question, I’ll answer anyway

1- to get a very cheap housing certificate, u can visit livinfrance .com or travelgetter.com in France or
If you have a contact in France who can issue you a certificate.

2- New early slots have now been created and opened to book appointment within August.
If I’ve booked previously, u can’t reschedule .
What you’ll do is book a new appointment but add a zero to your passport number to allow you rebook appointment with the new released dates
It’s a valid vfs procedure

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Slim234:
mine just two days this is getting me worried

It’s VISA
France is faster this year for student going to Public school and with valid documents

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lukgaf(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
waleMac:

Funny question, I’ll answer anyway

1- to get a very cheap housing certificate, u can visit livinfrance .com or travelgetter.com in France or
If you have a contact in France who can issue you a certificate.

2- New early slots have now been created and opened to book appointment within August.
If I’ve booked previously, u can’t reschedule .
What you’ll do is book a new appointment but add a zero to your passport number to allow you rebook appointment with the new released dates
It’s a valid vfs procedure

Thanks a lot waleMac. Sorry, meaning there is no free online reservation?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Slim234:
. What was the reason for your refusal

Well I got my Visa within five working days too, but I can help you thru the process only if I know their reason for ur refusal

U should’ve been notified
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by waleMac(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Iwuchineme:
pls who can help me out in filling my long stay student visa form...i was just recently refused a visa and i am reapplying and start date is on 28th of this month....i really need any help i can get now�...refusal came on monday this week and i need to reapply for nextweek

Well I got my Visa within five working days too, but I can help you thru the process only if I know their reason for ur refusal

U should’ve been notified
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Adamsty10: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mikelo93:

Yes I did and attached the Campus France confirmation document and also my bank statements in Naira and USD.
When did you fund your bank account?? How many months is your bank statements showing?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mikelo93: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Adamsty10:

When did you fund your bank account?? How many months is your bank statements showing?
3 months been a running account for my personal savings.
I have been able to reach another student who got the same mail in 2019. She also was going for a two years course,so it's a generii
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
waleMac:

It’s VISA
France is faster this year for student going to Public school and with valid documents
. I am going to a private school. I made the full payment of 8000 euros for the school fees. I am offering a self sponsoring. 850 euros a month for stay I have twice that amount to live for more than two years my bank account is more than twice the required amount. I have only been to Dubai but I could not submit the Dubai visa not accepted. I am switching field from engineering to MBA. I have good inflow and out flow of cash from the sales of goods from my business. My course starts in October not September. I have been denied a France tourist visa before on January 2022. I had the denial letter with me but the officer there at VFS asked me not to submit it since it's a different Visa Short stay for tourism and long stay studies. Will this affect my chances. I did not talk about the denial or submit the first denial letter. I hope to receive my passport tomorrow. What are my chances that i have been granted. Because I submitted at VFS on Wednesday and got a reply that it's at the embassy on Thursday . And then on Friday I got a message that it has been processed and sent to VFS for pick up. This time decision is what I am worried about. Did they look at my documents? What are my chances
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by pufframmy: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
pls keep the hope alive
it going to be a positive outcome

Slim234:
. I am going to a private school. I made the full payment of 8000 euros for the school fees. I am offering a self sponsoring. 850 euros a month for stay I have twice that amount to live for more than two years my bank account is more than twice the required amount. I have only been to Dubai but I could not submit the Dubai visa not accepted. I am switching field from engineering to MBA. I have good inflow and out flow of cash from the sales of goods from my business. My course starts in October not September. I have been denied a France tourist visa before on January 2022. I had the denial letter with me but the officer there at VFS asked me not to submit it since it's a different Visa Short stay for tourism and long stay studies. Will this affect my chances. I did not talk about the denial or submit the first denial letter. I hope to receive my passport tomorrow. What are my chances that i have been granted. Because I submitted at VFS on Wednesday and got a reply that it's at the embassy on Thursday . And then on Friday I got a message that it has been processed and sent to VFS for pick up. This time decision is what I am worried about. Did they look at my documents? What are my chances
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by chibexin(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Please any whatsapp group for people going to france school? I want to join
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by RomanGreen: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2022
waleMac:

It’s VISA

Good morning, I sent you a PM, please check
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lauriyz007: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Slim234:
. I am going to a private school. I made the full payment of 8000 euros for the school fees. I am offering a self sponsoring. 850 euros a month for stay I have twice that amount to live for more than two years my bank account is more than twice the required amount. I have only been to Dubai but I could not submit the Dubai visa not accepted. I am switching field from engineering to MBA. I have good inflow and out flow of cash from the sales of goods from my business. My course starts in October not

September. I have been denied a France tourist visa before on January 2022. I had the denial letter with me but the officer there at VFS asked me not to submit it since it's a different Visa Short stay for tourism and long stay studies. Will this affect my chances. I did not talk about the denial or submit the first denial letter. I hope to receive my passport tomorrow. What are my chances that i have been granted. Because I submitted at VFS on Wednesday and got a reply that it's at the embassy on Thursday . And then on Friday I got a message that it has been processed and sent to VFS for pick up. This time decision is what I am worried about. Did they look at my documents? What are my chances

Do well to let us know how it goes. All the best

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Slim234: 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lauriyz007:

Lagos
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by JungleJustice01: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello house,

Please help.

I intend to move to France by January next year on exchange. I can travel into France with my current residence permit as a student but how do I convert to a long- stay visa on arrival? Do I have to apply from Nigeria through VFS or is there an embassy I can go to on arrival in France.

Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by DeeOkorie(m): 5:49am On Aug 16, 2022
Lauriyz007:

Did you apply in Abuja and have you gotten any mail since you applied?

I also applied on 5th and I’ve only gotten a mail saying it’s been sent to Embassy, that’s all.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Kheji1: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
I took the Campus france confirmation mail along but they didn't request the confirmation mail from me at VFS so it was not part of the documents. So I thought it was not necessary as they had a checklists of doucments they were collecting. I don't know if that will affect my application.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Chizzy759831: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Davidson5:
Very well, thank you for opening this thread.
When are most schools opening in france?
Do we have schools opening in Jan. Or Feb.?
Yes for masters programs.
Thank you.

Hmmm
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Lukgaf(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sorry thought I read students are excempted from paying visa? Is that not so
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Please is There any university with like 6k euro tuition? Maybe private university

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) / This Little Girl Headed To London All By Herself(pic) / How Airport Officials Can Easily Plant Drugs On Your Luggage (Photos)

Viewing this topic: horlareey(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.