Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77069 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Warisbabatunde:

I can help you with that text this number+2349124856786

You are starting to sound like a scam, why are you telling everyone to text that number ,

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mckenmasters:

You are starting to sound like a scam, why are you telling everyone to text that number ,
He is already a scammer, check when the account was registered and his activities.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ogba4james(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
laivwire:

Nice, let's connect

Let me know when you get it so I can modify.

Thanks

I am presently in Europe , can u please drop me ur contact so that I get vital information about study in France . Thx
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ogba4james(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Can any one who is in France already studying , share is contact with me or send me a DM. Presently in Europe need to get vital information about work and getting into the system after study . Thx
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ogba4james(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
HorlahTunjee:

Got it!

Presently in Europe , will like to get information about study in France . Please u can send me PM or drop ur contact details . Thx
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by laivwire(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
ogba4james:

I am presently in Europe , can u please drop me ur contact so that I get vital information about study in France . Thx
I'd reply your mail
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by ogba4james(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
laivwire:

I'd reply your mail

Thanks for ur reply , I have messaged back via email
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demo79: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Airport Transit Visa:
You are required to hold an “A” Airport Transit Visa (VTA) if you hold a regular Nigerian passport, if you hold a long-stay visa or residence permit issued by the country of final destination, that you stay in the international area of the airport in France, waiting for the connection to your final destination, and that your final destination is outside the Schengen area.

You don't need transit visa on air France when you hold valid US Visa
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by demo79: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
ogba4james:

Presently in Europe , will like to get information about study in France . Please u can send me PM or drop ur contact details . Thx
What information do you need about study in France
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Preshy667: 11:43am On Jan 05
Please which of the colleges in France offer a one year program with affordable tuition fee
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Swii: 9:51pm On Jan 06
Helloooo... I'm a fresh graduate. Please can I still apply via campus France

Please is the registration fee thesame as application fee
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Liadi2(m): 11:00am On Jan 07
Mckenmasters:

Please I need help with answers , the country I reside in is not one of the 67 countries listed on campus France web page what do I do
I reside in Armenia
Good day, i sorry for bothering you please sir, I want to seek for an important information from you have sent you a mail. Please i want to communicate with you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 5:40pm On Jan 08
Swii:
Helloooo... I'm a fresh graduate. Please can I still apply via campus France

Please is the registration fee thesame as application fee
Campus France is closed already for application. Best you can do now is to apply directly to schools when you get admission you manually connect to CF for the next steps.

As for the second question, where you saw it will enable me to give you correct answer.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Swii: 1:37pm On Jan 09
Thank you very much. For clarification also Please I saw even on campus France/school websites there are some schools that are yet to open their 2024 application for students. And those schools still direct students to campus France. How is that possible if application through campus France is closed?

Does it mean I can't still apply through campus France since they are the one directing us ( Nigeria) there
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Geesab: 4:24am On Jan 15
Please who has been able to access Campus France (Etude en France) and upload documents in the past 2-3 days? Mine has been showing technical error.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Viv92: 5:35pm On Jan 17
Please can I have your email address or phone number I will be moving to Lyon but I need certificate of accommodation first. how did you get yours?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by IFEMER: 4:18pm On Jan 21
Mckenmasters:

HELLO good sir and good people of this platform I hail , I am a Nigerian who lives in Armenia, I came to Armenia in 2022 for masters , I want to move from Armenia to France via study masters
Please how much minimum proof of funds do I need to present to the embassy ,
And when is the deadline for 2024 intakes ( is it still December??

I will like to apply for a masters in Armenia university. I will appreciate it if you can assist me with the necessary information since you successfully applied.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Souzin: 11:40am On Jan 24
Please what's the difference between master 1 and master 2
I'm confused
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 6:37pm On Jan 24
Souzin:
Please what's the difference between master 1 and master 2
I'm confused
Master 1 normally referred to as M1 is a two year program while Master 2 aka M2 is a one year program.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 10:41pm On Jan 27
IFEMER:

I will like to apply for a masters in Armenia university. I will appreciate it if you can assist me with the necessary information since you successfully applied.

I will advice you go to a shengen country , you will be happy you did , I only came to armenia to strategically live Nigeria 1st and later after a year and a half move from here to a proper shengen country , just coming here for masters alone , e no worth am, salary is very low here and hardly jobs available
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by J4CK: 3:51am On Jan 29
eaddyboy:
Campus France is closed already for application. Best you can do now is to apply directly to schools when you get admission you manually connect to CF for the next steps.

As for the second question, where you saw it will enable me to give you correct answer.

Please is there a way to get to know which universities I can apply to without CF?, I’ve been searching for long now but no luck. Thank You
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Swii: 11:56am On Jan 29
J4CK I got your email

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by J4CK: 1:23pm On Jan 29
Swii:
J4CK I got your email

yea man thanks. it’s just the whole process for applications is an headache, CF is closed already and most of the universities don’t seem to have their own platform for applications and i just can’t find the ones that do have. i was hoping if you could help on that since you have some knowledge about the topic
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Souzin: 2:41pm On Jan 30
Please what is the requirement for using a sponsor? Do they need to have 3x the minimum monthly wage?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Swii: 6:56pm On Jan 30
J4CK
Not like I have more knowledge I only did my Google search.

Check online very well. Or start from page one of this group and start reading, I'm sure you would see schools that are opened or soon to be opened for application

There are still schools that are still receiving applicants. I know its stressful checking online one after the other, know that it is worth it! You just have to.

No pain no Gain
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by J4CK: 2:29am On Feb 01
Swii:
J4CK
Not like I have more knowledge I only did my Google search.

Check online very well. Or start from page one of this group and start reading, I'm sure you would see schools that are opened or soon to be opened for application

There are still schools that are still receiving applicants. I know its stressful checking online one after the other, know that it is worth it! You just have to.

No pain no Gain
Yes!!! thanks man. really appreciate
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Endowedkae: 12:33am On Feb 21
Please I’m a student studying in Cotonou in Benin republic I want to know if I can do a masters in France and how much it will cost…Please anyone who has gone through the process recently should help
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Zammy123(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21
Please I need your input on this.
Does France require legalisation of educational documents before admission or after getting admission?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 10:26am On Feb 22
Zammy123:
Please I need your input on this.
Does France require legalisation of educational documents before admission or after getting admission?
No

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Olietwist: 9:33am On Mar 06
Good day everyone,
Please i need assistance in getting a legit contact for accommodation in France. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.