Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77059 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 2:12pm On Apr 11
Mckenmasters:

The interview was hectic and hard and lasted one hour , telling me I don’t need the course , that they see no reason why I wanna come to France, I am a Nigerian who came to armenia in 2022 for masters in management and now I wanna apply for m2 in international management and marketing , them Dey even discourage me , telling me why can’t I study that in armenia or go back to Nigeria with my already gotten knowledge from masters in management, na wa ooo it wasn’t easy , also saying I am old that a 36 year old , that in der masters class it will be filled with 25 and 26 ( in my head am like what d hell does that have to do with education) omor I put everything to God las las
They wanted you to convince them why you really wanted the course and France in particular given your age and past achievement/education. Anyways, it's their system and I wish you all the best bro... Hope you try other universities as well.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 2:42pm On Apr 11
eaddyboy:
They wanted you to convince them why you really wanted the course and France in particular given your age and past achievement/education. Anyways, it's their system and I wish you all the best bro... Hope you try other universities as well.

Thanks men I tried my best to answer all questions my only fear is that thing they said ( that they see no reason why I need to come and study there ) that statement fear me , but I really tried to answer all to the best I can . Even told them I want to use the knowledge to come back to Nigeria to develop some sectors lacking in international buiness development, they weren’t having that lol it is well
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 3:15pm On Apr 11
Mckenmasters:

Thanks men I tried my best to answer all questions my only fear is that thing they said ( that they see no reason why I need to come and study there ) that statement fear me , but I really tried to answer all to the best I can . Even told them I want to use the knowledge to come back to Nigeria to develop some sectors lacking in international buiness development, they weren’t having that lol it is well
That one be interview again, na defense panel you face so wink Let's hope for the best.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 8:47pm On Apr 11
Mckenmasters:

The interview was hectic and hard and lasted one hour , telling me I don’t need the course , that they see no reason why I wanna come to France, I am a Nigerian who came to armenia in 2022 for masters in management and now I wanna apply for m2 in international management and marketing , them Dey even discourage me , telling me why can’t I study that in armenia or go back to Nigeria with my already gotten knowledge from masters in management, na wa ooo it wasn’t easy , also saying I am old that a 36 year old , that in der masters class it will be filled with 25 and 26 ( in my head am like what d hell does that have to do with education) omor I put everything to God las las

Mine was a bit easy. It lasted for 15mins. I used 7mins to introduce myself while the other 7 mins were for questions and answers.
My positive response came after 3 days.

God will see you through
Just be optimistic and positive
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 8:54pm On Apr 11
eaddyboy:
Don't mention anything about POF with CF when you get there, they won't even ask you, they just want to make sure you're on track, sight your documents and then recommend you when you're going for actual Visa application at the France embassy to drop your visa documents. You'll have to pick a date online for that. No need to panic.

Thank you so much bro. I almost wanted to send them an email to complain but I say make i relax until I have heard from this wonderful family. I am grateful

One more thing, they have already fixed my interview date without me asking them to do so. I woke to see their message telling me that I have been scheduled for an interview. Bros, are u saying that I shouldn't print my account statement when going for the interview?. More clarification needed sir . Many thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 8:57pm On Apr 11
Abokii8:
we are in the same shoes. I was accepted at my second choice which is Grenoble Alps, I am currently waiting for a decision from my priority choice, which is University of Strasbourg, but I am on scholarship.

Nice one
God go help us
Abeg how you take run the scholarship thing because my tuition is high. 5k euros. Gimme update on the scholarship make I apply 😂😂
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 9:03pm On Apr 11
Mckenmasters:

Me and you na age mate ooo.
They mentioned my age during the interview and I told them I am used to working and studying with people of such group. I gave them examples in my current work place and the reason I am interested in the program even at this old age.

So no worry my fellow old man but ur own better say u don travel small. Me never commot Naija even at this old age 😂😂😂
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 9:55pm On Apr 11
Sirgilbz:

Thank you so much bro. I almost wanted to send them an email to complain but I say make i relax until I have heard from this wonderful family. I am grateful

One more thing, they have already fixed my interview date without me asking them to do so. I woke to see their message telling me that I have been scheduled for an interview. Bros, are u saying that I shouldn't print my account statement when going for the interview?. More clarification needed sir . Many thanks
Don't print it yet, you're not dropping your visa application until when you're ready to do so later on, better still you can email them to know the required documents to come along with for the interview.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 9:56pm On Apr 11
Sirgilbz:

They mentioned my age during the interview and I told them I am used to working and studying with people of such group. I gave them examples in my current work place and the reason I am interested in the program even at this old age.

So no worry my fellow old man but ur own better say u don travel small. Me never commot Naija even at this old age 😂😂😂
No worries man, just get your documents right and all will go well... You go move smiley
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 4:18am On Apr 12
Sirgilbz:

Na soo I used armenia just to leave 9ja first, as stepping stone , Becos no matter what to japaa from armenia to a better country will be easier than Nigeria to that same better country
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 4:21am On Apr 12
Sirgilbz:

Mine was a bit easy. It lasted for 15mins. I used 7mins to introduce myself while the other 7 mins were for questions and answers.
My positive response came after 3 days.

God will see you through
Just be optimistic and positive

HELLO HOUSE this is a general question, if you applied to maybe 6 schools and 1 accepted you but that one na like dead schoool and ur lastest choice but they give you 6 days to accept or reject the offer , what do you do , and the other remaining 5 that you really want have not yet given you admission, what should any of you do in this case ? Asking for a friend
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 10:49am On Apr 12
Mckenmasters:

HELLO HOUSE this is a general question, if you applied to maybe 6 schools and 1 accepted you but that one na like dead schoool and ur lastest choice but they give you 6 days to accept or reject the offer , what do you do , and the other remaining 5 that you really want have not yet given you admission, what should any of you do in this case ? Asking for a friend

Well, the best he can do is to accept the offer which is on the school website but he shouldn't finalize his admission on the campus France website. It's only when you finalize your admission on campus France website that he won't be able to make changes again.
When I got admission offer from the first school, I was also given 7 days to accept it. I followed the directives they gave me in accepting the offer but I didn't finalize my admission on the campus France website not until I have gotten two more offers that I then decided to finalize it. But you should also be mindful of time while waiting. Use your head ooo
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Onyxunlimited(f): 11:09am On Apr 13
FrenchXpert:

If you don’t mind I wrote a detailed article here about the interview.
https://myfrenchvoyage.com/how-to-succeed-in-your-campus-france-interview/

A summary of questions.
Why do you choose to study in France ?
What are your educational goals ?
What are you career goals after study ?
Accommodation plans and finance.
Thanks for opening this thread and educating us for free but the page is not working.
Can you please point me to a similar article?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kenmasters911: 1:09pm On Apr 13
Onyxunlimited:
Thanks for opening this thread and educating us for free but the page is not working.
Can you please point me to a similar article?

I HAVE A QUESTION BEAUTIFUL NARIALANDERS
does anyone know what E candidate platform is ? I applied via E candidate to a university, the univesitiy told me to apply directly to them via e candidate. I have done my interview with the school and yesterday
I got a mail saying my application was seen as favorable ( what does that mean ? and saying I should register in July
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 11:15pm On Apr 13
kenmasters911:

I HAVE A QUESTION BEAUTIFUL NARIALANDERS
does anyone know what E candidate platform is ? I applied via E candidate to a university, the univesitiy told me to apply directly to them via e candidate. I have done my interview with the school and yesterday
I got a mail saying my application was seen as favorable ( what does that mean ? and saying I should register in July
Congratulations then, you've been offered admission

Now connect your admission manually to campus France and prepare for your visa processing. You'll be working closely with campus France till you get your visa. Listen carefully to what they ask you to do and do just that.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kenmasters911: 6:05am On Apr 14
eaddyboy:
Congratulations then, you've been offered admission

Now connect your admission manually to campus France and prepare for your visa processing. You'll be working closely with campus France till you get your visa. Listen carefully to what they ask you to do and do just that.

really waoow, but I didn't see any admission letter ,
all I saw on my e candidate portal is application favorable do you accept or withdraw and I clicked on accept and then received a mail saying this

( Dear Student
Following your admission, you have just confirmed your wish to enroll in 'M2 Management and International Commerce / International Management and Marketing'. The next step is to proceed with your administrative registration. To do this, go to this link (registrations open at the beginning of July 2024) We welcome you to the University of Angers. Sincerely)
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Abbey248: 11:33am On Apr 14
Hello House I need urgent help! I submitted an application for a France tourist visa , got Tlscontact appointment date ,I noticed an apart on the application form stating that I will have to pay 0 pounds at TLS . APPLICABLE VISA FEE
On the day of your appointment, you will have to pay the application fee of: 0 €**,or about 0 POUND STERLING. Can someone kindly explain this to me
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Eventus31: 9:01am On Apr 16
I am so excited today. I have just been offered admission to the BDEEM program at UBFC. It took 7working days from the day I submitted my application to the decision date. To think I was so scared of applying and doubting my abilities, I submitted on Sunday got invitation to interview on Thursday, did my interview on Monday and received admission decision the next day. The HOD of the program said he would be happy if I joined there program.

PS. I applied with my HND 5yrs professional experience. This is for posterity sake. For anyone doubting if they will get it, just apply and see Gods hand.

5 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 7:03pm On Apr 16
Eventus31:
I am so excited today. I have just been offered admission to the BDEEM program at UBFC. It took 7working days from the day I submitted my application to the decision date. To think I was so scared of applying and doubting my abilities, I submitted on Sunday got invitation to interview on Thursday, did my interview on Monday and received admission decision the next day. The HOD of the program said he would be happy if I joined there program.

PS. I applied with my HND 5yrs professional experience. This is for posterity sake. For anyone doubting if they will get it, just apply and see Gods hand.
Congratulations
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 7:05pm On Apr 16
kenmasters911:

really waoow, but I didn't see any admission letter ,
all I saw on my e candidate portal is application favorable do you accept or withdraw and I clicked on accept and then received a mail saying this

( Dear Student
Following your admission, you have just confirmed your wish to enroll in 'M2 Management and International Commerce / International Management and Marketing'. The next step is to proceed with your administrative registration. To do this, go to this link (registrations open at the beginning of July 2024) We welcome you to the University of Angers. Sincerely)
You can email the school to get more clarification or admission letter so you can take to Campus France.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by tsquare299(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18
Fir cheaper application fee payment, contact me.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 9:41pm On Apr 18
Good evening everyone

Please, I need guidance on how to get health insurance and accommodation certificate. A simplified procedure would be awesome.

It's urgent

Anybody going to University Cote D' Azur, Nice.. let's link up
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Prymuhxz: 3:50pm On Apr 19
Good day guys,

I just got an admission in University of Grenoble Alpes.

Please what should I do IMMEDIATELY?

Is there any Whatsaap platform for potential students?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kenmasters911: 7:04am On Apr 21
Prymuhxz:
Good day guys,

I am not expert but I am sure if you just got an admission you should statt preparing your documents to submit to campus france or so, and you should ask your university if they can assist with accommodation or so, i guess more experience people will answer later
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 4:31pm On Apr 21
Prymuhxz:
Good day guys,

Send me a PM to link up with others on WhatsApp

Sirgilbz You can follow too, so as to get guidance on obtaining your health insurance and accomodation certificate.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by kenmasters911: 4:29am On Apr 22
eaddyboy:

Sirgilbz You can follow too, so as to get guidance on obtaining your health insurance and accomodation certificate.

is the group only for Grenoble students or others too who have gotten admitted in other france universities
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mroyato(m): 10:07am On Apr 22
BDEEM is a nice course, and there are a couple of Nigerians currently in the program. If you don't speak French yet, please start learning with immediate alacrity. Congratulations on your admission and I wish you success with your visa application.

Eventus31:

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 3:03pm On Apr 22
kenmasters911:

is the group only for Grenoble students or others too who have gotten admitted in other france universities
For everyone interested in France, awaiting admission, gotten admission and those with Grenoble too including myself.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Eventus31: 11:06am On Apr 23
mroyato:
BDEEM is a nice course, and there are a couple of Nigerians currently in the program. If you don't speak French yet, please start learning with immediate alacrity. Congratulations on your admission and I wish you success with your visa application.

Thanks alot. Are you already in the program??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Prymuhxz: 11:46am On Apr 23
Please can you share the Whatsaap invite link so I can join accordingly?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Prymuhxz: 11:48am On Apr 23
eaddyboy:
For everyone interested in France, awaiting admission, gotten admission and those with Grenoble too including myself.

Please can you share the Whatsaap invite link so I can join accordingly?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Prymuhxz: 11:49am On Apr 23
eaddyboy:

Please can you share the Whatsaap invite link so I can join accordingly as I am no able to send you a PM.

Looking forward to your assistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

See The Two States In Nigeria You Hardly Hear Of / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.