Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (77092 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Krissy01(f): 5:12pm On Mar 06
hi guys I need advice
I'm already in a bleeped up situation and I don't know what to do so I need some advice. so I moved to the Netherlands for my bachelor's degree in marketing I've been here for 1yrs and some months now and with the naira rate I've been unable to pay my tuition for some months now plus I couldn't take my exams because I was de-registered. now my school told IND(the immigration ) about my situation and I'm being asked to leave the Netherlands. so all my resources from the beginning is just gone plus I didn't even get the degree I initially came for.im not ready to move back home especially now that things are getting worse.
I'm just really sad right now and don't know what to do. I need help 😭
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 11:07pm On Mar 09
Olietwist:
Good day everyone,
Please i need assistance in getting a legit contact for accommodation in France. thanks
Try livin in France website or studapart

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 11:15pm On Mar 09
Souzin:
Please what is the requirement for using a sponsor? Do they need to have 3x the minimum monthly wage?
Your sponsor should be earning 3x the minimum monthly wage with evidence to back up.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 10:03am On Mar 12
Acuna91:

Hello
Please when did you attend your campus France interview?

Hi, please did you later get the visa?? Because right now,campus france is telling me I have to pay the first 3 months accomodation ,that accomodation certificate isn't sufficient
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 11:11pm On Mar 13
Acuna91:

Hello, please I sent you an email

Hi pls how can I contact you
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by samtol4(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14
Krissy01:
hi guys I need advice
I'm already in a bleeped up situation and I don't know what to do so I need some advice. so I moved to the Netherlands for my bachelor's degree in marketing I've been here for 1yrs and some months now and with the naira rate I've been unable to pay my tuition for some months now plus I couldn't take my exams because I was de-registered. now my school told IND(the immigration ) about my situation and I'm being asked to leave the Netherlands. so all my resources from the beginning is just gone plus I didn't even get the degree I initially came for.im not ready to move back home especially now that things are getting worse.
Look for any women / human rights organization to seek for legal assistance . To be illegal in Netherlands is not a sweet thing . God will see you through .
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by samtol4(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14
Makanaki1236:

Hi, please did you later get the visa?? Because right now,campus france is telling me I have to pay the first 3 months accomodation ,that accomodation certificate isn't sufficient
That is the new policy now . Most European countries are adjusting their policies and they are now stricter
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 10:46am On Mar 15
Lauriyz007:

You can look for a legit agency like studapart or safehouse to get an accommodation certificate. Safehouse is what I used. I think there are others, as long as they’re legit you’re good to go.

Hi please I need help,campus france is saying accomodation certificate from safehouse must be backed my an accomodation contract. Plsbhow do I go about it
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 10:58am On Mar 15
samtol4:
That is the new policy now . Most European countries are adjusting their policies and they are now stricter

Have you experienced this too pls?? You were asked to get a contract too??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 11:11am On Mar 15
Chiomaleo:

Thank you. Yes I have been added
Hi pls is it a must I provide a housing contract??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 12:57pm On Mar 15
kolidave:
it takes that long now? na wa oo

Hi pls were you required to provide an accomodation contract apart from your accomodation certificate from safe house
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 12:58pm On Mar 15
kolidave:

Hi pls were you required to provide an accomodation contract apart from your accomodation certificate from safe house
samtol4:
Look for any women / human rights organization to seek for legal assistance . To be illegal in Netherlands is not a sweet thing . God will see you through .

Were you told the same to?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Makanaki1236: 12:58pm On Mar 15
kolidave:
Were u told same too??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by hector: 10:57am On Mar 26
Please, how do i apply to schools on CampusFrance. Someone should help me, please. I want to apply for a Master degree program. I have registered on the platform but every time i try to search for courses using "I add training to my basket", the search result comes back empty. is there something i am not doing well?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 3:16pm On Mar 26
hector:
Please, how do i apply to schools on CampusFrance. Someone should help me, please. I want to apply for a Master degree program. I have registered on the platform but every time i try to search for courses using "I add training to my basket", the search result comes back empty. is there something i am not doing well?
Campus France had closed and will reopen later this year, I think October for next admission intake - 2025.

If you still want admission this year, what you should do now is to source admission directly from your choice schools, when you secure admission you can now connect with Campus France and proceed.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Kamos0987(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26
https:///LXbiH2GuYMsFXnwObgJQNM
For your authentication of educational documents at MOE and MOFA. JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 1:51pm On Apr 02
eaddyboy:
Campus France had closed and will reopen later this year, I think October for next admission intake - 2025.

If you still want admission this year, what you should do now is to source admission directly from your choice schools, when you secure admission you can now connect with Campus France and proceed.

HELLO HOUSE
Please this is for everyone , I have two questions

No 1 , my interview with a French university is next week 10th April , what questions should I prepare for ?

No 2. For the visa application can I use a friend as a sponsor like a friend in Usa
I would appreciate any answer to the two questions
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 5:07pm On Apr 04
Mckenmasters:

HELLO HOUSE
Please this is for everyone , I have two questions

No 1 , my interview with a French university is next week 10th April , what questions should I prepare for ?

No 2. For the visa application can I use a friend as a sponsor like a friend in Usa
I would appreciate any answer to the two questions
1. Basically stuffs about you, your academic background, what you're doing currently, why your choice program and France in particular. Your short term and long term plans post studies etc.. make sure you understand the program well and be positive & confident in your response and use of English

2. Anyone can sponsor you; but it's better a family member, just get the documentations and proofs right and you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 11:21am On Apr 07
eaddyboy:
1. Basically stuffs about you, your academic background, what you're doing currently, why your choice program and France in particular. Your short term and long term plans post studies etc.. make sure you understand the program well and be positive & confident in your response and use of English

2. Anyone can sponsor you; but it's better a family member, just get the documentations and proofs right and you're good to go.

Thank you for your reply
I have saved up 5000 euros , my elder brother wants to send me additional 5000 to make 10,000 euros in my account as proof of fund, will it be a red flag if the embassy see that 5000 dropping once in my account from my elder brother , because I want to say it’s a gift from him and show the receipt so they can see it’s the same surname and his my brother , will that work or is it a red flag never the less
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 3:21am On Apr 08
Good morning my people
I got an admission offer at the University Cote D Azur, Nice through campus France . Three schools gave me admission and I picked my first choice.
I have a little challenge, after Campus France notified me of an offer on their portal and I accepted it. I didn't hear from them again. I called the Lagos office and they said they will get back to me soon. I am worried
Again, I started building my POF this month since I am self sponsored. Please, is 10m POF acceptable since I am paying my tuition in full?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by baba4thegehs: 6:48pm On Apr 08
Krissy01:
hi guys I need advice

I would advise you to find a reliable immigration lawyer that can help you out. Really sorry about the situation of things.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 7:22pm On Apr 08
Good evening my people

In my previous post, I mentioned that campus France hasn't responded to me after I got an admission offer. However, I got an email this morning showing that I have been scheduled for visa interview with Campus France by first week of May. My worry now is that my POF would be one month during the week of the interview. Please what should I do? Should I print out the one month account statement or what?.. Please help me out
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Abokii8(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08
Sirgilbz:
Good evening my people

In my previous post, I mentioned that campus France hasn't responded to me after I got an admission offer. However, I got an email this morning showing that I have been scheduled for visa interview with Campus France by first week of May. My worry now is that my POF would be one month during the week of the interview. Please what should I do? Should I print out the one month account statement or what?.. Please help me out
Did you attend campus France admission interview or you applied directly to the institutions?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 10:01pm On Apr 08
I attended the first interview earlier this year even before my admission offer came out. This is actually the second interview . The message said visa interview with Campus France. I was thinking that I will be the one to select a suitable date only for me to wake up to scheduled date . How do I handle the POF issue. I just started building the account this month of April and I am required to submit 3 months account statement. Please advise me
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Sirgilbz: 10:07pm On Apr 08
Abokii8:
Did you attend campus France admission interview or you applied directly to the institutions?

I applied through Campus France last year 2023. After paying 50k, I was asked to pick a suitable date for admission interview. My interview was Jan 17th 2024. Out of the 7 universities I selected, I got one rejection and 3 accepted while the other 3 schools are yet to respond. So this is the second interview with Campus France. Please advise me on this POF matter. Many thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Abokii8(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08
Sirgilbz:

I applied through Campus France last year 2023. After paying 50k, I was asked to pick a suitable date for admission interview. My interview was Jan 17th 2024. Out of the 7 universities I selected, I got one rejection and 3 accepted while the other 3 schools are yet to respond. So this is the second interview with Campus France. Please advise me on this POF matter. Many thanks
we are in the same shoes. I was accepted at my second choice which is Grenoble Alps, I am currently waiting for a decision from my priority choice, which is University of Strasbourg, but I am on scholarship.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Abokii8(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08
Sirgilbz:

I think you should have an evidence of atleast €615 per month for your first year, you must have the money in your bank account
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 11:59pm On Apr 08
Sirgilbz:

Don't mention anything about POF with CF when you get there, they won't even ask you, they just want to make sure you're on track, sight your documents and then recommend you when you're going for actual Visa application at the France embassy to drop your visa documents. You'll have to pick a date online for that. No need to panic.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 12:04am On Apr 09
Sirgilbz:
I attended the first interview earlier this year even before my admission offer came out. This is actually the second interview . The message said visa interview with Campus France. I was thinking that I will be the one to select a suitable date only for me to wake up to scheduled date . How do I handle the POF issue. I just started building the account this month of April and I am required to submit 3 months account statement. Please advise me
You're not submitting your bank statement now. Continue building and like I said no need to panic. By July August you can submit your visa application and by then your bank account will have been solid enough.

Let your brother send in the funds early if it's in bulk. The earlier the better for you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 10:55am On Apr 11
eaddyboy:
You're not submitting your bank statement now. Continue building and like I said no need to panic. By July August you can submit your visa application and by then your bank account will have been solid enough.

Let your brother send in the funds early if it's in bulk. The earlier the better for you.

Hello HOUSE, after an interview with the university how long does it take to get a decision
My interview was yesterday.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by eaddyboy: 11:25am On Apr 11
Mckenmasters:

Hello HOUSE, after an interview with the university how long does it take to get a decision
My interview was yesterday.
In few days times, depending on the university. Be expectant smiley
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mckenmasters: 2:05pm On Apr 11
eaddyboy:
In few days times, depending on the university. Be expectant smiley

The interview was hectic and hard and lasted one hour , telling me I don’t need the course , that they see no reason why I wanna come to France, I am a Nigerian who came to armenia in 2022 for masters in management and now I wanna apply for m2 in international management and marketing , them Dey even discourage me , telling me why can’t I study that in armenia or go back to Nigeria with my already gotten knowledge from masters in management, na wa ooo it wasn’t easy , also saying I am old that a 36 year old , that in der masters class it will be filled with 25 and 26 ( in my head am like what d hell does that have to do with education) omor I put everything to God las las

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.