Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please (905 Views)

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. / I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Imagine being so desperate for feminists’ attention. Miserable alpha males lol

2 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, we call you pigs because we don't want your piggish attention. If you are a decent man, we'd be attending to you instead.
Are you sure you can finish this fight you are about to start

1 Like

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
we're termed "piggish" cuz the manipulation don't work no more lol
And cus we are not SIMPle men

1 Like

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
One more for the road,why are feminist so lonely
Na bad market dem be

1 Like

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
siofra:

Have you seen my dp? I'm not ugly. I'm a beautiful feminist. Besides I've never seen an ugly Nigerian feminist. I mean look at Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
Lol...whose deceiving you that u beautiful cus you not babygirl and you call chimamanda beautiful undecided I give up on you
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Why are most feminist lesbians....
And why is the non lesbians ones love preeq so much and fvck recklessly in secret
grin cheesy
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:

No, pigs are not human. That's why sensible people avoid getting into relationships with pigs, and why pigs open threads like these to moan and wail to get attention.
A popular cement company is hiring female truck loaders that can load and unload cement. Are you interested?

2 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by PlayMaker14: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
IvarDboneless:

A popular cement company is hiring female truck loaders that can load and unload cement.. Are you interested?

1 Like

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Becus non feminist have a future and hope of living a fulfilled life after aging
Damn
This one hot
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Nonexisting1: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
My own Question is, why are they always asking for URGENT 2K?
>>>secretly and deny it in the open?
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by budaatum: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
IvarDboneless:

A popular cement company is hiring female truck loaders that can load and unload cement. Are you interested?

No thanks. I already have a well paying job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Ask You Out / Schoolgirl Caught On Video Rocking Her Friend With Steamy Dance Moves (video). / "Yes, I Got bleeped But I Was Moaning Your Name" Omo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.