Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please (903 Views)

Feminist Please Gather Here, I Have A Question. / I Am Still A Feminist, Please Don't Get Me Wrong / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why are most feminist activist f*cking ugly? Either fat chubby or dry like a smoked fish. why.. I need answers

2 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Davash222(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Why are most feminist activist f*cking ugly? Either fat chubby or dry like a smoked fish. why.. I need answers
My own question is, why are they always bittered?

8 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Davash222:

My own question is why are they always in their 30s and early 40s?

4 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Smartb0y: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Davash222:

my question is why do they pretend to like themselve

3 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Dottore: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Feminism is equal to frustration

6 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Davash222(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please, where are the members of the Association of Nairaland Feminist... We need urgent answers to our questions please.

Playmaker14, I heard their secretary is your good friend, help us summon her please.

One love.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by PlayMaker14: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Davash222:
Please, where are the members of the Association of Nairaland Feminist... We need urgent answers to our questions please.

Playmake.r14, I heard their secretary is your good friend, help us summon her please.

One love.
. The gods of our Land forbid that Illegal Friendship for me.
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by PlayMaker14: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
My own Question is, why are they always asking for URGENT 2K?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by budaatum: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
My own question is, why are pigs so ignorant about feminism?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Davash222:

Maybe its the thought of being used and dumped when shakara still dey there body. My two cent
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Scatterscatter(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
My own question is why are you all jobless lipsrsealed

See wetin una dey reason this hot afternoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Carchoice:

My own question is why are they always in their 30s and early 40s?
We need answers to these questions peoplej undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by SILENTandSMART2: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Eleribuu originals......

2 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
Good question

2 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dottore:
Feminism is equal to frustration
Na these young ones way still fine I dey pity pass

1 Like

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
My own Question is, why are they always asking for URGENT 2K?
grin feminist way dey ask for urgent 2k. dat one na feminist? undecided
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:
Ee pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Magnoliaa(f): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:

Buda o. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
My own question is why do they hate on non feminists
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Smartb0y: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Another question, why do they call men pigs once we stop giving them attention.
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Smartb0y: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
One more for the road,why are feminist so lonely
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by budaatum: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Ee pain am

Yes it does pain me immensely, in fact. For it shows that women have neglected their responsibility in educating pigs so you evolve into men.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by budaatum: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
Another question, why do they call men pigs once we stop giving them attention.

Actually, we call you pigs because we don't want your piggish attention. If you are a decent man, we'd be attending to you instead.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Smartb0y: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, we call you pigs because we don't want your piggish attention. If you are a decent man, we'd be attending to you instead.
we're termed "piggish" cuz the manipulation don't work no more lol

4 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by siofra(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Have you seen my dp? I'm not ugly. I'm a beautiful feminist. Besides I've never seen an ugly Nigerian feminist. I mean look at Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by PlayMaker14: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
grin
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by FreeSpirited: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why are most feminist lesbians....
And why is the non lesbians ones love preeq so much and fvck recklessly in secret
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by IvarDboneless: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
My own question is why do they hate on non feminists
Becus non feminist have a future and hope of living a fulfilled life after aging
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by budaatum: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:

I suppose you aren't mature enough yet and think you need to be manipulated to stick your prick in one hole. When you mature, you'd realise that a good woman does not need to manipulate a sensible man, since they would become one with the same goals and aspirations of building a nest to lay and nurture their offspring.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Smartb0y: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:

I suppose you aren't mature enough yet and think you need to be manipulated to stick your prick in one hole. When you mature, you'd realise that a good woman does not need to manipulate a sensible man, since they would become one with the same goals and aspirations of building a nest to lay and nurture their offspring.

Ohkk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by Jesterinjay: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:
Pigs are not human
Re: Dont Enter If You Not A Feminist Please by budaatum: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Pigs are not human

No, pigs are not human. That's why sensible people avoid getting into relationships with pigs, and why pigs open threads like these to moan and wail to get attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spills Out Suicidal Thoughts / I Killed Someone In My Dream. / My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.