Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? (1449 Views)

Next Anambra State Governor Must Be An Igala Man!! / Meet Nonye Soludo, The Next Anambra First Lady / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Welcum: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sentiments apart, who really deserves to be the next Governor of Anambra State?

You can say your views. As for me, it is Dr. Godwin Maduka. I will tell you why.

I know that most Anambrarians may be obsessed with Soludo just because he was a CBN Governor in Obasanjo's corruption-filled administration. If you ask me, Soludo didn't make any remarkable achievement as the CBN Governor. It was rather Dr. Okonjo-Iweala who was behind any economic achievements of the Obasanjo Administration.

Coming to grassroots influence, how many people has Soludo helped in Anambra State? How many hospitals has he built? I have never heard of any altruistic works of Soludo in Anambra. He might have though. But, they are nothing to compare with what Dr. Maduka has done even as a private contributor.

Believe me, Soludo is highly overrated. So, I am very sure that Anambrarians will regret voting him in.

Another shallow sentiment driving support for Soludo is that APGA is Anambra party. Trash! Who party help? Anambra needs a guy like Dr. Maduka who has so much passion for his people and who will connect Anambra to the tech and economic centers in the US.

Just see! Soludo is not even campaigning. He seems to arrogantly think that he is already the Governor of Anambra just because he was the Governor of CBN and a candidate of APGA. As for Dr. Maduka, he is all over the place canvassing for votes. Why would you disappoint such a person in favor of one of the old corruption bags he's contesting against?

I'm not even mentioning Andy Uba because he is a THIEF and a stooge of terrorist Fulani. Or, that PDP guy? I can't even remember his name because he has hardly made any impact. Or, Ifeanyi Uba, the lackluster senator? He's more interested in looting money to support his businesses while deceiving gullible Anambrarians.

In contrast to all these, Dr. Maduka has never been in Government in Nigeria. Yet, he has made so much impact with his personal efforts. Moreover, having not been in Government, the soft-spoken Harvard-trained physician has not learned corrupt practices from Nigeria. Oh, he's so clean and cute!

You see, Anambrarians, I don't know you guys for being stupid. So, don't allow any political sentiment to make you miss the fresh pair of eyes that Dr. Maduka is bringing to Agụ Awka. If you miss it now, he might just go back to the US and leave you in your suffering.

Oya, talk your own make I hear.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by udele1: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Soludo seems the most competent. But my problem is that he found nothing wrong with Obiano Administration, squandering Obi's savings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Welcum: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:
Soludo seems the most competent. But my problem is that he found nothing wrong with Obiano Administration, squandering Obi's savings.
It seems you were so much in a haste to comment that you failed to read what I wrote. How's Soludo the most competent in the light of all that I wrote above?

Meanwhile, thanks for pointing out one red flag showing that Soludo is not going to be a wonderful Governor: If he is comfortable with rugged Obiano, believe me, it says a lot about him.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by duro4chang(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
The best candidate deserves it now. Who else?
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by udele1: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Welcum:

It seems you were so much in a haste to comment that you failed to read what I wrote. How's Soludo the most competent in the light of all that I wrote above?

Meanwhile, thanks for pointing out one red flag showing that Soludo is not going to be a wonderful Governor: If he is comfortable with rugged Obiano, believe me, it says a lot about him.

Seems you already have an answer to your question. Why waste our time? Answer yourself.

I used to believe in Mmaduka, but the day I heard him talk, i was disappointed.

And from my observations, Governors that rub bleaching cream, can't be trusted.

5 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Commentor: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
No erection.

grin
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by globemoney01: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:
Soludo is comfortable with the fact that Obiano is the best Anambra Governor ever, Obiano gave Anambra a world class international airport, conference center, increased Anambra IGR from 500million monthly to over 2billion monthly and lots more. Including never owing workers. Those are more important to Soludo than any phantom savings which is unverifiable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Runaway: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Obaseki is the best....
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by globemoney01: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Welcum:

Obiano is a wonderful governor. Anambra needs another governor like Obiano not one that shares fuel to buy votes

1 Like

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Nebes: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Maduka might win. He is a fighter.
Be careful of a man that left his father’s leaking hut in a sleepy Village and found his way to America.

Observe carefully, a village boy that got to America and became a pharmacist.

Still not satisfied he successfully went on to become a Harvard trained medical doctor. He went on to become a professor while setting up businesses in America.

Deal carefully with that village boy that finally made money and returned to singlehandedly transform his village along with numerous other acts of philanthropy.

Now he has set his eyes on leading his Nigerian home state though an American.

I am not saying he is the next governor but observe him carefully. He has been a winner all along. He has succeeded in everything he set his heart and eyes on. Remember that his name is God-WIN.

If I were his opponents, I definitely know that it is only God that can stand in this man’s way. If I were his opponents I’d be very careful.

By the way, I support him and I think he has won already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by udele1: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
globemoney01:

Soludo is comfortable with the fact that Obiano is the best Anambra Governor ever, Obiano gave Anambra a world class international airport, conference center, increased Anambra IGR from 500million monthly to over 2billion monthly and lots more. Including never owing workers. Those are more important to Soludo than any phantom savings which is unverifiable

Which world class airport?

Conference center at the end of his administration?

The same type of conference center that chimaroke abandoned at the end of his tenure in Enugu.

These peojects are things politicians use to for final looting and siphoning election funds.

He boosted IGR, but the state is now in debt. How come he generated more IGR than peter obi and put the state in debt?

In terms of infrastructure, peter obi did better. All the connecting roads in the towns, obi did 90% and left savings in cash and investments.

Is obiano the first to pay salary? Ngige started, obi continued and so did he.

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by globemoney01: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:

Which world class airport?

Conference center at the end of his administration?

The same type of conference center that chimaroke abandoned at the end of his tenure in Enugu.

These peojects are things politicians use to for final looting and siphoning election funds.

He boosted IGR, but the state is now in debt. How come he generated more IGR than peter obi and put the state in debt?

In terms of infrastructure, peter obi did better. All the connecting roads in the towns, obi did 90% and left savings in cash and investments.

Is obiano the first to pay salary? Ngige started, obi continued and so did he.
Shut your mouth when you nothing nothing. Obiano has completed both the world class airport and the conference center. Can you mention any Airport in Nigeria better than it apart from Lagos and Abuja.
Anambra has always been in debt whether under Obi and Obiano and you should know the economy before Obiano and now. Obi was governor when oil sold over 100/barrel with no single legacy project.
How many states in Nigeria pay salaries today? All the states were paying salaries during Obi time. Beside over 90% of Obi roads have all collapsed

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by udele1: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
globemoney01:

Shut your mouth when you nothing nothing. Obiano has completed both the world class airport and the conference center. Can you mention any Airport in Nigeria better than it apart from Lagos and Abuja.
Anambra has always been in debt whether under Obi and Obiano and you should know the economy before Obiano and now. Obi was governor when oil sold over 100/barrel with no single legacy project.
How many states in Nigeria pay salaries today? All the states were paying salaries during Obi time. Beside over 90% of Obi roads have all collapsed

It is legacy project that politicians use to decieve gullible followers.

You failed to provide your people with the basic things they need for 8 years, when you are leaving you leave a legacy project.

The only motorable road in the state capital is the federal express way.

Obi ensured that he connected all the towns in Anambra .

None of the roads obiano managed to build lasted for up to 6 months.

After many years of crying, he tared the IFITE Road for students. 2 months later, rain fell and the road followed the rain.

You claimed he increased the IGR 10 times, now you are talking about oil barrel price when obi was in power.

The percentage of Anambra residents that have need for the airport and conference center is less than 10%. But 100% are affected by the bad roads.

A government full of lies and deceit.

From UGU export scam, to lies of foreign investment.

Lied that a fake chinese company was going to invest $2 billion in the aerotropolis. Today, its state funds being used to build it.

Wasted billions to buy horses and camera's. Till today, no single crime was caught on camera. Unknown gunmen having a free day in Anambra.

Soludo said if it is not broken, why fix it? Why is he asking people to follow him and fix Anambra? Is he trying to fix what is not broken.

Anyways, its just that i would prefer him, there to Any Ubah family.
If not anything, he will pay salaries.

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by globemoney01: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:

You failed to provide your people with the basic things they need for 8 years, when you are leaving you leave a legacy project.

After many years of crying, he tared the IFITE Road for students. 2 months later, rain fell and the road followed the rain.

You claimed he increased the IGR 10 times, now you are talking about oil barrel price when obi was in power.

The percentage of Anambra residents that have need for the airport and conference center is less than 10%. But 100% are affected by the bad roads.

Lied that a fake chinese company was going to invest $2 billion in the aerotropolis. Today, its state funds being used to build it.

Wasted billions to buy horses and camera's. Till today, no single crime was caught on camera. Unknown gunmen having a free day in Anambra.

Soludo said if it is not broken, why fix it? Why is he asking people to follow him and fix Anambra? Is he trying to fix what is not broken.

Shut your mouth, Soludo is not saying he wants to fix Anambra, he’s simply campaigning on consolidating Obis achievements.
Now mention 5 roads done by Obi after 8 years that’s still good today compared to the ones done by Ngige before him. All his fake China roads has collapsed so what exactly was his achievements.
Obiano increased workers salary, built over 16 bridges across Anambra including the longest bridge in entire SE.
According to Nigeria Bureu of Statistics, Obiano reduced poverty level in Anambra from 55% during Obis tenure to 14%.
Obiano started 60m community project in all communities in Anambra. Put streetlights in all communities in Anambra. Infact the for governor to install street lights in the state.
Not to forget making Anambra the safest state in Nigeria before this ipob madness from the kidnapping capital of Nigeria it was under Obi.
If you are not dumb you will know the airport is not for passengers alone, it will offer employment and increased revenue to state just like the conference center.
Obiano made Anambra an oil producing state, brought court of appeal to the state. Not to mention his exploits in Education, Agriculture including attracting coscharis farms to the state.
Now I dare you to mention Obis achievements after 8 years of oil boom except saving money which no one has seen till date.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Welcum: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2021
udele1:

Seems you already have an answer to your question. Why waste our time? Answer yourself.

I used to believe in Mmaduka, but the day I heard him talk, i was disappointed.

And from my observations, Governors that rub bleaching cream, can't be trusted.
Is that bleaching cream or the man's complexion? Do you think that everyone has been baked like you?
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by udele1: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

Shut your mouth, Soludo is not saying he wants to fix Anambra, he’s simply campaigning on consolidating Obis achievements.
Now mention 5 roads done by Obi after 8 years that’s still good today compared to the ones done by Ngige before him. All his fake China roads has collapsed so what exactly was his achievements.
Obiano increased workers salary, built over 16 bridges across Anambra including the longest bridge in entire SE.
According to Nigeria Bureu of Statistics, Obiano reduced poverty level in Anambra from 55% during Obis tenure to 14%.
Obiano started 60m community project in all communities in Anambra. Put streetlights in all communities in Anambra. Infact the for governor to install street lights in the state.
Not to forget making Anambra the safest state in Nigeria before this ipob madness from the kidnapping capital of Nigeria it was under Obi.
If you are not dumb you will know the airport is not for passengers alone, it will offer employment and increased revenue to state just like the conference center.
Obiano made Anambra an oil producing state, brought court of appeal to the state. Not to mention his exploits in Education, Agriculture including attracting coscharis farms to the state.
Now I dare you to mention Obis achievements after 8 years of oil boom except saving money which no one has seen till date.

The street lights obiano put in Anambra towns, who built the roads, they people are driving on?

If the roads obi build are damaged under obiano's administration, it means they lasted over 8 years and lacked maintenance. The road from aukuzu to ukwulu-achalla-igbariam are all good.

Amawbia-engwukwu etc.

Mention one road obiano built that will see the end of his administration.

Anambra has the highest single share is Sabmiller today. Providing business and employment opportunities for many directly and indirectly.

Peter obi built Anambra state university and hospital, and you are talking about coscharis rice mill funded by CBN.

University, hospital and rice mill, which one generates more revenue for the state?

If obi did not save, can obiano pay salaries?

Obiano that promised to turn awka to dubai,

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/01/obiano-awka-to-be-modelled-on-dubai/

What does Awka look like today? Any single motorable road?

I pity the people that live there.

Ge reduced poverty, but no single fire service available. When fire is burning in Anambra, they have to depend on fire service from Asaba.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by udele1: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Welcum:

Is that bleaching cream or the man's complexion? Do you think that everyone has been baked like you?

Lol. Im not sure you have seen him face to face.
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Welcum: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2021
udele1:

Lol. Im not sure you have seen him face to face.
Looks like you're now a good person. I was expecting you to hit me back with that your dirty mouth hand.
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Dagah2: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2021
udele1:

The only time you've been objective and meaningful in your posts in this forum. You are not totally irredeemable after all.

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Dagah2: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Obiano was a mistake, Maduka or Soludo instead of that crook of Andy Uba. Of course the Nnewi crook that could not run his business, borrowed from and couldn't service his debts with AMCON, known for uncompleted projects in UNN, Okwuani and other places won't smell a distant 4th position. He wants to ride on MNK's IPOB to get sympathy votes, Ifeanyi Uba(Capital Oil) should just limit his political dreams to Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by globemoney01: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2021
udele1:

The street lights obiano put in Anambra towns, who built the roads, they people are driving on?

If the roads obi build are damaged under obiano's administration, it means they lasted over 8 years and lacked maintenance. The road from aukuzu to ukwulu-achalla-igbariam are all good.

Amawbia-engwukwu etc.

Mention one road obiano built that will see the end of his administration.

Anambra has the highest single share is Sabmiller today. Providing business and employment opportunities for many directly and indirectly.

Peter obi built Anambra state university and hospital, and you are talking about coscharis rice mill funded by CBN.

University, hospital and rice mill, which one generates more revenue for the state?

Obiano that promised to turn awka to dubai,

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/01/obiano-awka-to-be-modelled-on-dubai/

What does Awka look like today? Any single motorable road?

I pity the people that live there.

Ge reduced poverty, but no single fire service available. When fire is burning in Anambra, they have to depend on fire service from Asaba.

Obiano built more roads than Obi and his roads are still solid. The only roads causing problems are Obis fake China roads. Almost all has collapsed.
Obiano built the three flyovers in Awka, did the Express. Building Awka Mini stadium. Awka is one of the fastest developing capitals in Nigeria today. What did Obi do in Awka after 8 years?
How come Ngige roads are still solid but all Obi roads have failed. You can only mention 2 you claim are still standing, don’t you have shame.
Saying he built Anambra state university shows you don’t know anything he did. The Anambra university he increased their school fees, kept students home on strike for over one year, doctors on strike for over one year. You must be out of your mind to think he was better than Obiano.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Dagah2: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

Obiano built more roads than Obi and his roads are still solid. The only roads causing problems are Obis fake China roads. Almost all has collapsed.
Obiano built the three flyovers in Awka, did the Express. Building Awka Mini stadium. Awka is one of the fastest developing capitals in Nigeria today. What did Obi do in Awka after 8 years?
How come Ngige roads are still solid but all Obi roads have failed. You can only mention 2 you claim are still standing, don’t you have shame.
Saying he built Anambra state university shows you don’t know anything he did. The Anambra university he increased their school fees, kept students home on strike for over one year, doctors on strike for over one year. You must be out of your mind to think he was better than Obiano.
I can't even say Obiano did more quality and good roads in the might of Ngige even with his short stay in power let alone comparing him to Peter Obi. Even the Kwata bridge and fly overs that Obiano is taking credits for were Obi's projects. It was actually Obi that revamped Awka city after Ngige tackled him with it in the election year that squared it up. Even the street lights(the only thing started by Obiano) is in comatose now. Aptly put, Obiano would be better as a local government councillor than a governor.

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by udele1: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Dagah2:

The only time you've been objective and meaningful in your posts in this forum. You are not totally irredeemable after all.

Lol. You IPOB oat takers, i will reset your brains. I will deliver you with the truth.
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Dagah2: 7:58am On Oct 27, 2021
udele1:

Lol. You IPOB oat takers, i will reset your brains. I will deliver you with the truth.
Mumu, oat taker ni, cornflakes taker ko

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by globemoney01: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Dagah2:
Obiano was a mistake, Maduka or Soludo instead of that crook of Andy Uba. Of course the Nnewi crook that could not run his business, borrowed from and couldn't service his debts with AMCON, known for uncompleted projects in UNN, Okwuani and other places won't smell a distant 4th position. He wants to ride on MNK's IPOB to get sympathy votes, Ifeanyi Uba(Capital Oil) should just limit his political dreams to Nnewi.
We like the Obiano mistake
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by globemoney01: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Dagah2:

I can't even say Obiano did more quality and good roads in the might of Ngige even with his short stay in power let alone comparing him to Peter Obi. Even the Kwata bridge and fly overs that Obiano is taking credits for were Obi's projects. It was actually Obi that revamped Awka city after Ngige tackled him with it in the election year that squared it up. Even the street lights(the only thing started by Obiano) is in comatose now. Aptly put, Obiano would be better as a local government councillor than a governor.
The overrated Obi does not have any single project that’s why you are trying to credit Obi with his project. A shame. The flyovers were 100% started and completed by Obiano. Just like the airport and conference center. What did Obi do in Awka. Mention what he did to revamp Awka. Do you want me to show you pics of Awka under Obi vs now. Yoi Peter Obi clowns should start mentioning his projects not long nonsense talks, 90% of his roads have all collapsed. Mention 5 roads he did that is still solid now
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by udele1: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

Doctors are on strike all over the country. University is not a charity organisation. The fees are still cheaper than private University.

Health and education are the foundation of any developed society.

The rubbish flyover obiano built with at 15 billion. Can you compare that rubbish with what is obtainable in Ebonyi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlQEEk-BJ8

Look at what Ghana built with that amount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBa-KYn7upY

What peter obi did at head bridge and Upper Iweka is more beneficial than that rubbish obiano looted our money with, in the name of flyover.

In Awka he put up 2 ESTATES, Ngozika and Udoka Estate.

If peope did not raise alarm on the cracks on the flyover, they will not go and patch it.

Look at the rubbish flyover you are talking about.

Look at the airport they promised Anambra, look at what we got.

If not for the likea of Ifeanyi Ubah and Andy Ubah that are contesting, i would say anynody but soludo.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by SRAROFDAVID: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Welcum:

and you expect him to rubbish his predecessor and loose his support
Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by globemoney01: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2021
udele1:

Doctors are on strike all over the country. University is not a charity organisation. The fees are still cheaper than private University.

Health and education are the foundation of any developed society.

The rubbish flyover obiano built with at 15 billion. Can you compare that rubbish with what is obtainable in Ebonyi?

Look at what Ghana built with that amount.

What peter obi did at head bridge and Upper Iweka is more beneficial than that rubbish obiano looted our money with, in the name of flyover.

In Awka he put up 2 ESTATES, Ngozika and Udoka Estate.

If peope did not raise alarm on the cracks on the flyover, they will not go and patch it.

Look at the rubbish flyover you are talking about.

Look at the airport they promised Anambra, look at what we got.

If not for the likea of Ifeanyi Ubah and Andy Ubah that are contesting, i would say anynody but soludo.

Shut up this jonkey. How many times has doctors gone on strike for one year under Obiano. I asked you mention what Obi did, instead you are now calling Umahi, Even Umahi is not Obiano's mate in performace. Obiano has performed better than Obi and Umahi combined. You can go and get fake pics from different angles but Obiano's projects still remain the best in entire SE.
This is Anambra Airport, starte and completed by Obiano. Show us any Obi project in this magnitude after 8 years of oil boom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Dagah2: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

The overrated Obi does not have any single project that’s why you are trying to credit Obi with his project. A shame. The flyovers were 100% started and completed by Obiano. Just like the airport and conference center. What did Obi do in Awka. Mention what he did to revamp Awka. Do you want me to show you pics of Awka under Obi vs now. Yoi Peter Obi clowns should start mentioning his projects not long nonsense talks, 90% of his roads have all collapsed. Mention 5 roads he did that is still solid now
All the Fly-overs in Awka that you credited to Obiano was Obi's project, I can recall vividly how Obi was campaigning for him for continuity, and about the roads, I'll pick the most popular one in my side.... The dualization of MCC-Bridgehead roads of which it is taking your Obiano 8 years to construct ordinary pedestrian bridges to and 5 years to instal the street lights that are fallen off within 2 years. I don't intend bringing out the dirt's littering the whole of Anambra now unlike the neatness of Obi's regime, I won't like to talk about the touts at every junction making life difficult to Anambra dwellers, painting his lapses won't be important here, I just want to counter your false narrative and blind support to someone who has performed abysmally. Comparing him with Obi and Ngige is a great insult.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Deserves To Be The Next Anambra Governor? by Chido26: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2021
globemoney01:

pictures please. Stop lying for a living

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Atiku Visits Okirikaka Village Of Ogun State. / 2011: North East And North West Vote Alone Can't Secure Presidency For Atiku / Photo News:daddy Freeze Attack Nathaniel Bassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.