Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (34815 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / She Blocked Me From Viewing Her Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by SunTzu123(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

If you've found her, go and pay her bride price. Then if she doesn't remove the post after that, call me and I will tell you what to do.
NB: if you've not paid bride price yet, please understand that there is no "finding".
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by zakkxx: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Stop acting like a mumu man!! So u want to tire her down and u have not propose to her!! Will you recommend your type and attitude towards her to your kid sister? Now you know! Don’t block her market if u will not marry her!!
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by UncleJudax(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
Go and engage her if you like her that much. Engagement doesn't mean marriage. It means you are taking her seriously. Do that and see her become all yours.
laughing at all yours. e go shock am.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Prince001(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
What does it mean when your girlfriend update her WhatsApp status with Tiwa Savage's music "Somebody son go find me one day" i commented saying what about me and she said it's just a song.. this is a red flag for me oo.. is better somebody's daughter start finding me too.. i no chop breakfast.

Bro thats more than red flag oo cos that's d way Naija girls roll dont take it as a song, joke or whatsoever. Bro she meant it.
If u look at most of naija girls when they wanted to show they miss u on their status cos u are simp they wrote it like this. I am missing someone, I miss u and so on without ur name there. The same way they write about love too lol. Only a simp will fall for that crap!
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Freebirs(f): 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
U be d somebody son.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Onisolasamuel: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
it could mean something or nothing.
Try to study her more coz gals of nowadays are syllabus on their own.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by galaxy2020(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oga, go and do the needful, you can't be knacking her kpekus forever, that thing the loose amiture and she will be the one to suffer for it. #SHEISNOTYOURWIFE
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by MrJavaS: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
In this harsh buhari regime.
You have time for relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
chitransco:
male of cus...wetin u use gender dey do sef?
He wants to cheat on his gf as usual.

All these boys ehn they cheat like wetin I no know but expect their girlfriends to remain loyal.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
It could be a red flag or it could mean nothing.
Lol.

That's not enough to conclude anything.

undecided But why are you unsure, though? Should you not be able to tell someone who truly loves you and someone who is just keeping you until a better person comes?
Well, if it was always easy to discern, I'm quite sure no one will fall for it. The point of the game is deceit.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by fidel2(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Young Man...... Can't u read the hand writing on the wall....... U are no match for her.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Ferrous(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bobxin:

Oga, na Whatsapp, you're indirectly asking for her number. That's cruel

Oh! Yaa! Na true. Ok, her phone number,so that I can confirm wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Asour: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Lol.. i don find her already before tiwa Savage even think of writing that song na.. she still dey look for somebody's son again �

As someone famously said, ALL peoples that are not married are single.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by 4ormidable(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is a laughing matter o cheesy cheesy

Op, thank you for this stress relieving therapy. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by ifeolamide00(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Check urself? Are you somebody's son or daughter?
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by StPete: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

happy0040.gif
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Mayeldah(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Lol.. i don find her already before tiwa Savage even think of writing that song na.. she still dey look for somebody's son again �

Baba you don become spare tyre be that grin grin grin

Just in case...
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Dollish(f): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
Are you not somebody's son abi na goat born u? If it's a red flag for you shift na. This one na talk? SMH
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Bamzyriches451: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Op don dey fear
If you're afraid then Hussle hard and put a ring on her finger so you'll know you're that "somebody's son"
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by LoveJesus87(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
lol grin. You are boyfriend naw, somebody pikin. She is talking about husband, somebody son! grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Samsonklin(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

That's because you are somebody's daughter na. Bro you are a princess. � � � � � � My Belle oooo. Today na cruise day. I no dey for any matter at allllll.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by mrdino(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

She's just playing mind games with you, and you fell for it.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by chitransco(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

He wants to cheat on his gf as usual.

All these boys ehn they cheat like wetin I no know but expect their girlfriends to remain loyal.
lol...but it's like u making sense o...he prolly thought that I do be a "dramaless" nd "loyal" partner from my comments
well sorry to disappoint u man...but i get prick just like u...lol...
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Femeto: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:
Na prayer na. You done marry am?
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by AfroKnight: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
It could be a red flag or it could mean nothing.
Lol.

That's not enough to conclude anything.

undecided But why are you unsure, though? Should you not be able to tell someone who truly loves you and someone who is just keeping you until a better person comes?

Why are you trying to confuse the young man? grin If she believed he was the “somebody son” in her life, she wouldn’t have posted that. She just posted a vacancy with style.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by incogni2o: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olam09:

Why not talk about marriage with her
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Mikolky: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Guy my candid advice to you, please dispose anything like Hypo or sniper from your house eventhough e dey kill rats and insects wella ...I no wan read say person drink sniper because him babe leave am.

Also from this moment, no ever carry her matter for your head again, catch your own cruise too and observe how she responds to them ...that should give you a hint about how and what she feels about you or take you for... no carry any girl/woman matter for head oo except she be your mama.

Be on the safer side guy, flirt and catch cruise with other ladies, you fit from there see another babe wey like you and then you find love... all those girls no dey put egg for one basket as long as you never engage or better still marry them...
Otherwise you go come back here to come wail about this same girl... whether she's catching cruise or not just shine ya eye guy.

This post is proudly sponsored by abeg in association with patricia.
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
chitransco:
lol...but it's like u making sense o...he prolly thought that I do be a "dramaless" nd "loyal" partner from my comments
well sorry to disappoint u man...but i get prick just like u...lol...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by basmur(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hope you get side hustle(chick).

Get yourself a plan B else premium tears is loading
Re: My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status by walkingshadow911: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
CaCO3:

Oil dey ur head

lol, the girl don see am finish. dats na why she dey market are options again

maybe he is somebody's bastard now

the best thing that can happen to a man is to be financially stable, good health, good sleep and merryments

when you ready to marry if you must. look for someone who is also ready and plan in two months and settle down.
relationship would only weigh you down with a lota drama and headaches. cos , dis confused girls would continue looking for options and making you look stupid all along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.