Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. (3077 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by B11la2b: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
I’m not against the idea of a lady asking a man out for a date , But when a lady ask a man and she is ready to open her virginal same day, please run !!! She is up to something very bad.

Avoid cheap hoes .. they have infections ..

Speaking from experience.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by merieam16(f): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Nairaland guys and gals matter na like 5&6.una no dey rest

11 Likes

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by FvckAllMods: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
You see you see
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by 2braithe: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
B11la2b:
I’m not against the idea of a lady asking a man out for a date , But when a lady ask a man and she is ready to open her virginal same day, please run !!! She is up to something very bad.

In the western world, it's really no biggie.

1 Like

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by B11la2b: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
2braithe:

I’m telling u 9ja and u are telling me western world....

The heart of a woman is wicked... 10 times that of a man’s heart.

Behave urself.. I dey vex dis evening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by 2braithe: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
B11la2b:

I didn't counter what you said.I'm only stating my observation about foreign girls.

If the heart of a woman is wicked then leave women alone.

And what if I don't behave myself? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by B11la2b: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
2braithe:

I didn't counter what you said.I'm only stating my observation about foreign girls.

If the heart of a woman is wicked then leave women alone.

And what if I don't behave myself? undecided

I might knocked u out dude. angry
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by 2braithe: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

I might knocked u out dude. angry

E-warrior!
Go and knock your fellow man out not me.

9 Likes

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by B11la2b: 12:19am On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:

E-warrior!
Go and knock your fellow man out not me.

I don’t like kogi girls ... good night.
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Help2020: 5:55am On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:

The guy has never traveled out of the country. Don't reply him again abeg.He should continue to wallow in ignorance.
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Help2020: 6:00am On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

What is responsible for this your frustration?
You said a girl that allows you to sex her on first date has other motives and should be avoided, and someone draw your attention to how its done in western world and you claimed those ones are exempted.
So why is your theory applicable only to Nigeria girls not girls in general?

1 Like

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by 2braithe: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

I don’t like kogi girls ... good night.

I'm not from Kogi state.
Your assumptions are something else...

4 Likes

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2021
merieam16:
they are same guys that are too scared to approach a lady on their street due to low self esteem, they come to NL and turn either redpillers with a misogynistic attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by YngDenzel1: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dem dey talk of naija, that ogberaga dey bring western world inside undecided
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
You can always tell when a man is broke and sexually frustrated by their tone, specifically when they talk about women.

1 Like

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Pumpumking: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

angry
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Pumpumking: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

son...i dont meaannnto sound rudes but u not man enough to toast women...go to prison & find repalcement boyfriend to hug u gadddemit.......
....u are week!!!!!(no ofeinse)
angry
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by B11la2b: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
You can always tell when a man is broke and sexually frustrated by their tone, specifically when they talk about women.

Watin Dey girls body .. abeg getat.
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by B11la2b: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

son...i dont meaannnto sound rudes but u not man enough to toast women...go to prison & find repalcement boyfriend to hug u gadddemit.......
....u are week!!!!!(no ofeinse)
angry

U are a f00lish simp-Tom-tin.
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Pumpumking: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

U are a f00lish simp-Tom-tin.
#

goood knews is u has dumb has yor name sound...if u scared of women & u dont no how to toast babe., cant u juss simply create a thread & ask me to teach u how to toast women?..eddddiot boy!!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by ashawopikin(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Keep your advice to yourself
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by B11la2b: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
ashawopikin:
Keep your advice to yourself

I hear u , son of a pr0stitute .. wink
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Dabronze(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
merieam16:
What are u expectim b4 are you expectin gospel about comin back of jesus in Romance Section

1 Like

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by ashawopikin(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

I hear u , son of a pr0stitute .. wink
mumu post, go and advice your family members, idiot
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by merieam16(f): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dabronze:
What are u expectim b4 are you expectin gospel about comin back of jesus in Romance Section
apart from gospel from St John, we can discuss something more intellectual than the redpill gospel Cos that the only thing you guys preach here
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Bigpapi: 2:38am On Oct 28, 2021
ashawopikin:
mumu post, go and advice your family members, idiot

Ashawo boy

Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by brosom(m): 3:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Op don collect STD, STI from dem girls grin
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:

U look biriful in that pics.
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by B11la2b: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
U look biriful in that pics.

Simp. ?
Re: Follow All Ladies But Avoid This Type Of Ladies. by Truvelisback(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

Simp. ?
I'm not a simp, i am simple.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? / Chat Up Lines! / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.