Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus (60623 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
I allowed the feeling of I've-been-cheated mentality to take over me.

I shouldn't have allowed it in the first place.
I hope you plan on telling your wife all you have told us here so you can both work through your getting over this as a couple. She needs to know what the man she she married in order to accommodate where possible or this may end up building a chasm in your relationship. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by brosom(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:

You'll understand and get answers to all of these stupîd questions the day you cross path with one of your wife or girlfriend's former fuckèr. That feeling... That memory of their fuckèry... That awkward reaction...
Oga keep calming down,

Ur blood dey hot grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Magnoliaa(f): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
its not cruise,

Contact me via
Sundayomle24 @ gmail . Com

Contact ko. Contact lens ni.

Mtcheeewww.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by dadabashua1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
77star:

Respect sir
seriously one of the few very sensible comment I also noticed from the whole pages,they don't even know that OP's issue is mostly psychological, reasons why I asked if the wife have lied to him about her past or his just finding out now.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Truvelisback(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
U are pained because so many campus guys and club guys had f*ck her b4 u got married to her. Perhaps, u Bro, relax.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Abigailgibson(f): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Why destroy your marriage...
If you want to cruise, club,or do wateva
why not do it with your wife
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by torqque7(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:
Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

And how exactly did u findout this new revelation about ur wife now that u didn't findout when dating her?and are u saying she was fu.c.king randomly in school?is she aware u are upset about this findings?this is the reason we always tell women to be careful how they live their lives when young,brother forget all those telling u crap about its in the past and should remain there,thats the rubbish excuse they use to console themselves and do rubbish,brother I'm a man and il advise u to flex and do all u want to do,but il advice u do it codedly so it doesn't destroy ur marriage,just do all u feel u need to do so u can get it out of ur system otherwise the feeling of hate and resentments towards her will only get worse..wish u good luck sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Yaks02(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
LiegeMan:

Which work do you do?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
torqque7:

And how exactly did u findout this new revelation about ur wife now that u didn't findout when dating her?and are u saying she was fu.c.king randomly in school?is she aware u are upset about this findings?this is the reason we always tell women to be careful how they live their lives when young ,brother forget all those telling u crap about its in the past and should remain there,thats the rubbish excuse they use to console themselves and do rubbish,brother I'm a man and il advise u to flex and do all u want to do,but il advice u do it codedly so it doesn't destroy ur marriage,just do all u feel u need to do so u can get it out of ur system otherwise the feeling of hate and resentments towards her will only get worse..wish u good luck sha
That statement in bold is a really silly statement to make. undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by 77star: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
dadabashua1:
seriously one of the few very sensible comment I also noticed from the whole pages,they don't even know that OP's issue is mostly psychological, reasons why I asked if the wife have lied to him about her past or his just finding out now.
Bossman,
U're right,
Reason why the OP needs someone that can advise or guide him well on this issue

Probably, counseling
because as u stated it (psychological)

It could make him do sth stupid if he didn't see someone to talk to about the predicament

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by junique629(f): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shebi its becos you are seeing small change now, devil wan use you, that money will soon disappear, lets see what you will use to club and carry olosho, mumu man

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by SirBunky85(m): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.
very stupid&senseless attention seeker.useless thread
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by executive12: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Stupid man with an archaic mindset. The lady should dump you and marry a decent, enlightened man.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by korent265: 12:59am On Oct 28, 2021
LMAO Now i know why women have to marry up in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by charles0922(m): 2:01am On Oct 28, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Sorry for you, how old are you?
Don't ruin ur marriage
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Danhumprey: 3:00am On Oct 28, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

Ah! Wahala dey ooooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Adesanmi01: 3:47am On Oct 28, 2021
You could have easily display your intended flimsy excuse life style before you get married man..... You weren't forced to get married earlier I think.... Perhaps she is not responsible for your failure na...you can easily change ur mind now and rebel that against ur parent... Why subjecting that poor lady to an emotional distress.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by emmaodet: 4:11am On Oct 28, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Hmm. In simple terms she bleeped and sampled a lot of dicks for fun and for money while she was on campus and later settled down with a gentle innocent simp like you. You are now angry when you find out and you now want to see how she will react if you do same with women now that you have the cash

It is the same feelings ladies who were virgins until they married or ladies who were faithful to there boyfriends throughout without cheating but at the end of the day, the man didn’t make it and they are suffering after marriage.
Such ladies see their faithfulness during courtship or been virgin as a waste because many of their friends who clubbed, smoked, banged many ducks during campus are now married to rich guys but here they are after all the sacrifices, stuck with a loser thereby making them a loser too.
They always feel cheated. I have seen countless such threads from ladies on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by funshint(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2021
UncleKoboko:

He should please himself too and his wife should deal with it.
A WHORÈ will always be a WHORÈ whether repented or not.
You can't form repentance now and use that to hold me down to getting my own FULFILLMENT and CONTENTMENT.
There's price for everything and this should be the price that his whorè wife should pay for her past waywardness.
It's your life... you're free to be foolish undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by eventainment(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Lol he de vec say him wife nak and catch cruise while he stayed a virgin. Nothing pain pass say virgin guy man marry woman way get record. Lol be like person way no test other soups come realise say him spouse don experience different variants. Now him blood de boil him want go test him own not minding the consequences. Na God know why him no get money before now maybe cause him life for baje. Ordinary small money de enter you want open another branch of woman affairs. Lol e de your blood since and all these advise when them de tell you na jega. Watin de your mind de your mind... At this cross road na only HOLYSPIRIT fit help you from this doom you are trying to bring to your family. Fast for a day and pray then tell your spouse about the feeling make the thing comot for your mind

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

You are a child. You never reach to marry
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:23am On Oct 28, 2021
This OP is very funny grin grin Marriage is not for small boys
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2021
NetValueFX:

You are a child. You never reach to marry
As in ehn... see wetin dey pain person.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Macheteros1: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2021
LiegeMan:

hello nairalanders,

My brother, “now that the money is flowing in” why not invest it and give your children the life you didn’t have as a man? How your wife lived her life in campus nor concern you. What if the reverse was the case? So your wife go come say she wan dey flirt outside because she no do am for school? Guy reason this thing you just write here. Unless you left somethings out, my brother move ahead. What your wife did in so far as she no contract incurable disease from that time carry come give you or something worse, face your future and leave the past.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by pepperniks: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2021

My own is hope you have money for your new excapades
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by virginchaser(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
You are just jealous

Instead of you to be angry at your poverty invested parents/background you are there envying someone whose parents did their job

That's why people from rich/stable home mostly avoid people from low and poverty background, those poverty people are mostly damaged even when they start making money the damages poverty has done to them is still there

I blamed your wife for not marring in her circle

You dished it out too hot without consideration to whom will receive the missile.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2021
LiegeMan:

Those ones that she had fun with, care less about her now.
They don't give a damn about her.
Says who she is only respecting herself and her marriage.... I wish your wife has my kind of orientation... you go catch fun you go tire.... dem no dey beg person....mscheeew.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Kfed4ril(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2021
LiegeMan:

The question is, does she still leave such lifestyle?
If she doesn’t, then why are you trying to destroy your marriage?

Is you want to flex now that the money is available, flex with your wife na.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by torqque7(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That statement in bold is a really silly statement to make. undecided

Anyone who has a problem with that statement means he believes women should live very reckless and irresponsible lives in their youth, and such an individual belongs in a mental institute.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Damfostopper(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
OP.....how old are you Make una take am easy with OP sha....maybe he's just a naive 25 _27 yrs old male
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Lostchild(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2021
LiegeMan

Why I don't tolerate people on this forum is because majority of nairaland users will quote or comment without them having the experience to see beyond its writer.

Many here will choose not to understand your feelings because they do not know the slow but painful journey of your life.

I, myself understand your anger and know how you feel.

I feel that no Nigeria woman deserve to be my wife. Why?

1. Because when I was suffering, they where busy fucking different men.

2. When I was fasting and praying for a better life and future, they where busy confessing their undieing love for Johnbull to Fred, to Paul, Felix to James and they keep jumping from one man to another. Why on earth would I fall for their fake love after suffering and making money?

3. When I was trying to overcome my trials in each phases of my life, they were busy partying and sleeping around

When I overcome and money start coming into my life, who will I go for? I will go for a decent western woman.

Even Mikel Obi shun Nigeria women because of their many dramas and fake love.

FINAL WORDS

You have already made the mistake and you know, mistake have consequences.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by ambient: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lostchild:
LiegeMan

Why I don't tolerate people on this forum is because majority of nairaland users will quote or comment without them having the experience to see beyond its writer.

Many here will choose not to understand your feelings because they do not know your slow but painful journey of your life.

I, myself understand your anger and know how your feel.

I feel that no Nigeria woman deserve to be my wife. Why?

1. Because when I was suffering, they where busy fucking different men.

2. When I was fasting and praying for a better life and future, they where busy confessing their undieing love for johnbull to Fred, to Paul, Felix to James and they keep jumping from one man yo another. Why would I fall for their fake love after suffering and making money?

3. When I was trying to overcome my trials in each phases of my life, they were busy partying and sleeping around

When I overcome and money start coming into my life, who will I go for? I will go for a western women.

Even Mikel Obi shun Nigeria women because of their many dramas and fake love.

FINAL WORDS

You have already made the mistake and you know, mistake have consequences.

Onuku,so which country women is good for a mentally derange man like you? The Americans,Europeans? Do they remain chaste and avoid living life while waiting for you to climb out of the poverty your dad placed you in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / Alert! Another Missing Child [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.