Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Don't Play Hard To Get, Play Hard To Resist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play Hard To Get, Play Hard To Resist. (368 Views)

Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Play Hard To Get, Play Hard To Resist. by blessingchinny(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2021
He wooed you, you declined at first, but asked him to give you time to think about it.
He waited and waited, yet no response. Two months have gone already, still no positive response from you as You were still indecisive
He decided to move on, rather than get stuck on the friend zone forever.

As soon as he moved on and got someone else, you became angry and concluded that he never really loved you otherwise he would have waited as long as you wished.

Smiles, sweet heart, not every man has that time and patient to wait,,and not every man is persuasive either. As a matter of fact, any responsible man in need of a committed relationship detests indecision a lot because he knows what he wants and might not be able to tolerate a lady who doesn't know what she wants and can be easily distracted. Is Only boys who still want to flirt that are usually persuasive.

I understand that you want to play hard to get, is fine, but don't overdo it. Don't stretch it for so long.
Pretending not to have interest, when you are actually interested will not make you to be held in high esteem by your admirer.
Have you heard of playing hard to forget? I think that's what you should be craving for.
Is not about taking forever to accept them and then they will suddenly realize that you never worth their time.
But accepting, and then giving them so much vibes and value that they find hard to resist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Play Hard To Get, Play Hard To Resist. by dollynnn(f): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: Don't Play Hard To Get, Play Hard To Resist. by Truvelisback(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Their pride of beauty won't make them to know wether they are playing hard to get or hard to resist.
Re: Don't Play Hard To Get, Play Hard To Resist. by InfernoNig: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2021
If only they will hear this one. They will play hard to get for the right guy but off pant for player and fuckboys.

Most Females are confused.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play Hard To Get, Play Hard To Resist. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2021
I can't believe a lady wrote this...abi na disguise moniker??
Re: Don't Play Hard To Get, Play Hard To Resist. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
First of all, start by telling girls that expressing love to a boy immediately doesn’t make them “cheap” or “valueless” like we’ve been taught since we were children, then they’ll grow it of that mentality.

Until then.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise.... Y'all Should Come Through For Me. / Let’s DISCUSS!! Do Men Ever Say “NO” To Sex? – Read This True Life Story / So Hot Need A Girl For phone intimacy Or Video Sex Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.