Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? (18143 Views)

Genotype Has Kept Some Of Us Single / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by folake4u(f): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold,no Auchi isn't a part of Ishan-land,Auchi is a part of Etsako land it is in Edo north,Ishan Land is in Edo central

Yes, thanks for the clarification.
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2021
folake4u:

Yes, thanks for the clarification.
I'd edit that now.
No problem cool

2 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Klass99(f): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2021

2 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by folake4u(f): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Klass99:

Oh I love love, I like to give it and receive it. But, not all of those men were/are my dates or lovers.

Some are neighbours, friends and former colleagues turned good friends.

@ Ladyhippo, the education is appreciated. You're scarce on these streets.

I can see it already. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by 6footplus(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
when trading forex, be disciplined with your lot size. never think an opportunity to blow has come, lemme go HAM.
else, market go crush you dead!

1 Like

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by lightdream: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
1. Know God and prays always..
2. Never expect anything in return to whosever you have helped.
3. Always have "me" time to think.
4. Spy on your future always.

2 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by FullBlastLight: 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Buddha3:
It's important to drink 'beer' at least three days in a week.

-Yesterday
-Today
-Tomorrow.

That's how I live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=FullBlastLight post=107163134][/quote]

Ayam not understanding!
What is the correlation between my beer and accepting Jesus? Or is that the name of a new beer brand?

1 Like

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by eyizlive(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
omoyankee3:

Yes, it is a quote from the book of ecclesiastics. Very profound.

Thought as much
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by eyizlive(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Buddha3:

Just forget about the prayer my brother, and drink a beer.

Cheers baba

1 Like

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by NumeroUna(f): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
1. Do good, as much as you can, whenever you can.
2. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

2 Likes

Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao! One of them said this same thing about his brothers. He said their ego is the highest in the universe. cheesy

When it comes to taking care of their women, I still think Igbo men are the best on the average. That is why it looks like our men are the least adulterous. It is not like they don’t like women, but they understand the responsibility that comes with it and unlike Yoruba, Edo and Delta women that would be toiling while the man is going about impregnating other women. Igbo women won’t do that with you. You must train those kids two of you had. Na Igbo women be No.1 for oriaku syndrome, albeit at a cost.

Why do people (mostly females) complain about women being treated like trash in alaigbo then? It seems this enjoyment you're talking about doesn't exist in real life.
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Onye iro ndi Igbo!
I ga e bekata akwa n’okwu gbasara ndi Igbo, anya mmiri agaghi a ha I ko gi n’anya!
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Stricklybidness(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Buddha3:

Because my brother, beauty lies in the eyes of the 'beer-holder'.

Na so
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by anayolity: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Johnbullirabor7:
When it comes to sex,am very disciplined.in fact i have stayed off women for over a decade though am unmarried.i thank God for the grace

How do you do it?
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by stacyadams: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
otipoju:

This is me talking...never attached to anything to the extent that you cant walk away from it if the situation demands you to.

Have you seen this movie "heat"
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by MNDY(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Richy4:

please try and do a little bit of talking... I know a lot of people will ask you to mind your business but just say things like... he/she's just a kid, give him/her a bit of time they will grow...
Sometimes here on line, It's just really annoying watching parents compare kids...Oh my son is 5, he cant solve algebraic equation... Our neighbor's son who is 2 years can solve all algebraic expression given to him....he is 2 years he can't write bla bla bla
angry

Hers is a more serious issue. She is transferring aggression to the poor boy from the bitterness of her husband's absence for a very long time.
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2021
learn how to live but know how and when to die.!
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Mogore(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2021
For me there are more important things in life than money, maybe because I have always had enough of it, I mean to ensure a normal life. My priorities in life:
- first, honor and dignity.
- second, safety and health,
- thirdly; family values such as mutual understanding, respect, family cohesion and complete trust in each other in the family. If there is no place for all these qualities, money cannot be used for good.
- fourth; achieving one's goals, or rather, finding one's place in life, getting on with one's life and earning well.
- fifth, to speak less, and do more.
- sixth, not to tell your friend anything that you could not tell your enemy. Because a friend can turn into an enemy at any time.
Re: What Principle Has Kept You Through Life? by Rick9(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
To live for God.

To take life easy and never be in a hurry.

To never be controlled by money.

To never be influenced by my peers.

To avoid women and sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five Ways To Teach Your Kids Table Manners / Do Not Be Pushed Into Unnecessary Spending For Any Reason / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.